Author Topic: pm question answered  (Read 5822 times)

CARTEL

• Getbig V
  • Have a good time, all the time.
Re: What's the latest around here?
« Reply #25 on: July 16, 2010, 09:32:59 PM »
CARTEL, with an Avatar like that, you're always welcome in my home!! :)  :)

Thank you my good man.

Sir Bigness

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Get busy Living, or get busy Dying!!
« Reply #26 on: July 16, 2010, 09:35:55 PM »

JimmyJam1974

• Getbig V
  • "No sir, the ball ain't heavy." - Herschel Walker
« Reply #27 on: July 16, 2010, 09:42:31 PM »
Oh, ya, pretty busy.  So you ever see Dave anymore?  We all gotta catch up sometime.
IT WAS GOOD HEARING FROM ALL YOU. HOPE YOUR FAMILIES ARE DOING WELL. TELL THEM I SAID, HELLO
U

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
pm q answerd
« Reply #28 on: July 17, 2010, 08:42:41 AM »
GH15

I've never seen you comment on IGF-1 LR3. There seems to be a lot of published studies on the legitimacy of this compound but a lot of discrepancies on results from bodybuilders. What are your thoughts on this compound and if you believe it to be beneficial what are you thoughts on dosing amounts/cycle and if there is a real difference between sub q and intramuscular injections with this..

thanks

i only talked about it 107 times,,not a lot ,,gh is the way to go ,,igf you get is garbage ,,you cant buy igf lr3 or any igf for 15 dollars asnd sell it for 75 lol,,those pricers are junk like the product,,real igf from lab is much much costly and you better live in the lab so you get it fresh,,gh is what the body needs ,,it makes igf in the liver

gh15 approved
fallen angel

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
Re: pm q answerd
« Reply #29 on: July 17, 2010, 08:53:00 AM »
i'm guessing you push blackmarket Genotropin = Caverject in europe.  do you inject it in your behind and try to get a hard on?  douchebag.  

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
pm q answered
« Reply #30 on: July 17, 2010, 08:58:08 AM »
Hello god,

I would like to know, how can bodybuilder afford HGH, I live in europe and I went in a Lilly's fabric for my study and they show me how they do HGH and Insulin and HGH is very restricted and expensive.

If you want to be a bodybuilder, do you need to be rich ?

I mean in europe if you do some bbing contest, they'll only give u a protein shake as a reward.

Another question if it's ok, do bodybuilder have their own chemist that do their stuff ? I've met a pro when I was in L.A (venice) and he told me that he has his own chemist, is that true ?

Thanks, I'm just curious about all that stuff.

Tchüss, à bientôt

anyone can be bodybuilder,,you dont have to be rich to build yor body,,,,you can build it naturally,,you can get decent base,,you can work out for fun ,,you can have nice build naturally,,you dotn have to do gh and aas,,iinfact many bodybuilder dont use gh but guess what ,,they never even win state show,, so,,you cant be serious bodybuilder with out gh ,,you can be local good bodybuilder but not serious national bodybuilder,,many bodybuilder get gh from china for about 150-200 bucks per 100 units,,its china but still gh,,the better ones get it from pharma in europe or americana,,depends on your connections ,,you do need to have money though because it cost in the long run even if you use china

bodybuilder have their own chemist,,its usually the bodybuilder himself who buy from china and cook it in his home,,they just buy shit powder and over dose so you get something,,or give it to friend who does it for them but one they know,,he over dose it so they get something from it if they inject it enouggh times,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
pm q answered
« Reply #31 on: July 17, 2010, 09:01:23 AM »
Hi god of hormones, I got a serious question for you.

When I use Testosterone (Norma; legit stuff), already at small doses of like 350-500 mg per week my haematocrit level is rising completely outta control. Once I had a haematocrit of 55 at 350 mg of Test per week, what is very dangerous regarding stroke, heart attack or embolism.

Is there anything you can do to prevent the blood from getting too thick?  I already drink plenty of water and do Cardio. And what haematocrit levels do pros have who are using several grams of shit?

Best regards

aspirin,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
pm q answerd
« Reply #32 on: July 17, 2010, 09:04:44 AM »
Hi gh15.

Do you know stuff coming the brand "BM pharmaceutical", it seems to human grade gear from india but on few forum guy are saying that it's UG from Russia.
Anyway these gear rocks !

and do you know "bio reactor" methandrostenolone ?

Any feedback about those stuff ?

bm = approved

bio = disapprove

gh15 approved

fallen angel

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
Re: pm q answered
« Reply #33 on: July 17, 2010, 09:11:21 AM »
aspirin,,

gh15 approved

Sorry god, but Aspirin has zero effect on the haematocrit. Aspirin doesn't make the blood thinner like many people tend to think, it just avoids the platelets from sticking together.

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
Re: pm q answered
« Reply #34 on: July 17, 2010, 09:17:29 AM »
Good trick question

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
Re: pm question answered
« Reply #35 on: July 17, 2010, 09:23:15 AM »
But Ain't Nobody Wanna Lift No Heavy Ass Weight!

Sir Bigness

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Get busy Living, or get busy Dying!!
gh15 - question
« Reply #36 on: July 18, 2010, 02:19:34 PM »
You may or may not have answered this question before but, what do you think about the claims by Brian Dobson and Ronnie Coleman himself that he was drug free when he turned pro?? I saw an interview with Dobson and he stated that Ronnie never took anything until after he turned pro!! Is and was it possible??

jon cole

• Getbig IV
Re: pm question answered
« Reply #37 on: July 18, 2010, 02:32:55 PM »
dobson also claimed that ronnie used to squat 500 for 20 reps , bench 500 for reps, and barbell row 400 drug free.

i think it's bullshit.
asstropin