Author Topic: pm question answered  (Read 2461 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
pm question answered
« on: June 30, 2011, 10:19:45 PM »
gh,
Why do lean guys seem to respond better to drugs? 99% of the time. Every guy I know who makes serious progress in a short amount of time or blows up , always diets often and or competes frequently. I notice this with myself too. When I'm fat I dont respond to drugs as well. Kevin, Arnold, etc all these guys who respond or grow into a show are lean.
You see guys like Massive G and Dante in every gym who when they finally diet down have no size even after YEARS of steroids and gh and permabulking. Then you see the gym rat blow up when he is 190  7 percent blows up to 250 in few years all the time like Kuclo for example at such a young age ???

the human body is a machine ,,it is a machine that needs to be fueled inorder to grow ,, you need to be able to eat and utilize this food inorder for you to grow... now!,,if you come to mutation when you are already fat aka danta and friends ltd... the food you eat wont be utilized to the best level ,,why? because they hold higher bodyfat in the higher teens or sometimes more...the hormones also wont be able to do what they need to do to the best level because it will all be a mix of jello and muscle and the estrogen will be celebrating inside the blood and so wil be the adipose tissue both works directly against new muscle ..yes you need estrogen but not when you are 18% ...thats not bodybuilding fat levels ...this is normal people fat levels... you need the estrogen at optimal levels but when you are singles...  thats the key,,

now,, the higher leaN muscle you got the better you will untilize the food ,, the body will burn it much better than fatter fella,, youll be able then to continiously eat and eat and eat and not get fat .... the hormones will take it up a few notches...and make you an effective machine that wotn get fat no matter what ,,,water? yes you will hold some... as i said estrogen is important ,,but fat? no way ,, you will not gain fat period not on anadrola nto on nothing unless you inject straight out estrogen even then i doubt it ,, sooo you can eat icecreams and pizza and jamaica cooking from jamaica boys mamas kitchen and anything else and really wont gain fat,, youll just grow lean,, it will actualy be hard for you to be satisfied because youll always be hungry EVEN ON ANAPOLON ,,the key is though to be leannnnn,,NOT SKKINNY BUT LEAN!,,

when somone has little fat on him and little means anything in the singles from 9 to 5...  you really prime yourself for mainly gains in lean muscle if hormonized ,,there is a very efficient machine that utilize all the hormones  and the food you eat inorder to grow new lean muscle....

hgh ofcourse will be a must inorder to take it to freaky level where you can really pack up the calories and just wont get fat ,, you will be on hgh and anapolon at high doses and you will hear everyday you really got leaer brother.. and you will thikn to yourself ..funnny i just finished a tub of icecream lol if you eat alot when you are lean and have the right compounds in your blood the only option for your body is to go higher in LEAN MUSCLE MASS ,,

gh15 approved

fallen angel

theheman

• Getbig III
  • Her tetas were shaped like little pointy tortillas
Re: pm question answered
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2011, 11:32:09 PM »
That was good question and even a better answer.  Pure gold right there baby.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2011, 01:25:18 AM »
If holding water is always going to be a problem when on ghona and hormonas is there a natural direutic or a low dose protocol that one can go on year round to control water retention without killing your kidneys? Not to be stage or photo shoot ready with tunnel abs but just not so bloofy. Some guys seem to suffer more than others with this water retention thing.

epic_alien

« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2011, 09:25:29 AM »
If holding water is always going to be a problem when on ghona and hormonas is there a natural direutic or a low dose protocol that one can go on year round to control water retention without killing your kidneys? Not to be stage or photo shoot ready with tunnel abs but just not so bloofy. Some guys seem to suffer more than others with this water retention thing.

stay out of gh-15 threads, you insulted him  then you come to read his info? go away you shriveled up elephant skin old fucking man.

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2011, 09:26:45 AM »
stay out of gh-15 threads, you insulted him  then you come to read his info? go away you shriveled up elephant skin old fucking man.

Where did pellius insult God? I must have missed that.

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2011, 11:15:03 AM »
Where did pellius insult God? I must have missed that.

X2, Pellius is a devoted pupil
Thunderdome approved

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2011, 01:25:42 PM »

Pellius is one of gh15's favorite pupils along with Van and Stavios and ReardenMetal. What you smoking son?
l

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2011, 01:26:45 PM »

Ya what the fuck are you talkin about

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2011, 01:34:47 PM »
I have to agree with gh15, being lean is the key to drugs, building muscle etc....I can not believe I used to buy into the whole "bulking" bullshit, it's no different than the mega high protein bullshit....All baloney, as gh15 would say...lean out to 8% and then hit it HARD and you will GROW, add gear and you grow much much faster and stay leaner...I do not know the mechanism, but I am much more anabolic when lean than when fat...It's like, when you are fat, your body wants to take some food and fuel your fat cells with it, but when you are lean, your body takes all the food you eat and rebuilds muscle with it...I suppose I would have to look into the mechanisms by which bodyfat feeds itself, and whether or not there is some kind of competitive mechanism by which it can steal calories away from muscle...it would make sense, your body will always make fat a priority over muscle...Gh15 is spot on the money...

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #9 on: July 01, 2011, 01:47:30 PM »

LOL! Fake cock is back.

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: July 01, 2011, 02:18:58 PM »
How you know das fake

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #11 on: July 01, 2011, 02:40:12 PM »
metylmike post is very good and very accurate,, and palius is one of my absolit favortie fellas in the all internet history of bodybuild,, so i dont know what that fella is talking about

gh15 approved
fallen angel

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #12 on: July 01, 2011, 02:45:28 PM »
God what do you think my bf is now. I've cut quite a bit I'm trying to lean out as much as I can even If I'm sacraficing some size?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #13 on: July 01, 2011, 02:51:46 PM »
10% ,,you mid section is sub 10 as in 8-10 but when you look at density and muscle thickness and the way skin is strethces over the muscle thats when you see you are 10% and not under,,you need more muscle thickness as in volume to th emuscle from within so you get the scu;lpted look ,,then with those extra 2-7lb you would be now 8-9%,,but the way you are in the poicture you are 10% some will say 11-13 but youre not you are 10%

gh15 approved
fallen angel

smoothasf

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: July 02, 2011, 12:33:39 AM »
You are very similar size to me 12-15% take a picture side on no twisting and gh15 will see this.

notsureifsrs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: July 02, 2011, 05:40:29 AM »

Proviron/Masteron?

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #16 on: July 02, 2011, 07:37:48 AM »
10% ,,you mid section is sub 10 as in 8-10 but when you look at density and muscle thickness and the way skin is strethces over the muscle thats when you see you are 10% and not under,,you need more muscle thickness as in volume to th emuscle from within so you get the scu;lpted look ,,then with those extra 2-7lb you would be now 8-9%,,but the way you are in the poicture you are 10% some will say 11-13 but youre not you are 10%

gh15 approved

What about me?

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #17 on: July 02, 2011, 07:53:05 AM »
That was good question and even a better answer.  Pure gold right there baby.

Concur

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #18 on: July 02, 2011, 07:58:09 AM »
metylmike post is very good and very accurate,, and palius is one of my absolit favortie fellas in the all internet history of bodybuild,, so i dont know what that fella is talking about

gh15 approved

Maybe he meant muscle center or that other old dude.. anyway ~ look at how much a guy blows up after a good competition. He's eating everything under the sun.

He is highly anabolic and his body is desparate to grow. It is not uncommon for a big guy to put on a bunch of muscle, water, and fat right after a show within only days. That is why they say, don't stay in "contest condition" too long otherwise you will always look the same.

Dex and Darrem. Don't be a Priest though either. You have to find a happy medium. Use that anabolic window, rest up a bit and hit it and grow. You may even have to change your "protocol" a bit just to grow even faster. But what an aopportunity, especially after drilling the judges as to how you might improve for the next show.

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: July 02, 2011, 10:16:10 AM »

Maybe he meant muscle center or that other old dude.. anyway ~ look at how much a guy blows up after a good competition. He's eating everything under the sun.

He is highly anabolic and his body is desparate to grow. It is not uncommon for a big guy to put on a bunch of muscle, water, and fat right after a show within only days. That is why they say, don't stay in "contest condition" too long otherwise you will always look the same.

Dex and Darrem. Don't be a Priest though either. You have to find a happy medium. Use that anabolic window, rest up a bit and hit it and grow. You may even have to change your "protocol" a bit just to grow even faster. But what an aopportunity, especially after drilling the judges as to how you might improve for the next show.

The thing is though, you will grow after a show like no other time BECAUSE you were in starvation mode. If you eat like you would after a show all the time, you will just get fat. Definitely lends credit to the ABC diet I read about way back in the 90s. Think it was Bill Philips who wrote about it, though I am not sure he invented it. Basically you alternate periods of feast and periods of famine. I have tried it before and I believe it works. Might need some tweaking, like 3 weeks of dieting followed by 2 weeks of gorging, run short esters the whole time and switch up. Maybe 3 weeks of dieting 3 weeks of gorging, or something similar??? Not sure exactly. It can be tweaked I think from the original 2x2 formula he came up with.