Author Topic: POF.com or Plenty of Fish, Who uses it?  (Read 8051 times)

Thoth

• Getbig II
Re: POF.com or Plenty of Fish, Who uses it?
« Reply #25 on: May 16, 2012, 11:31:41 AM »
Ahaha brutal. Sucky trying to make a discreet comeback!

THIS WEBSITE IS YOUR LIFE, YOU COULD NEVER LEAVE IT!!

No, wrong again, this is not SSM.  I promise.  You guys are just going to have to keep on a guessin.  See if you guys can figure out who this is.  I bet y'all can't do it.  Work at this day and night, search high and low.  Who ever gets it right gets a prize.

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #26 on: May 16, 2012, 11:42:02 AM »
No, wrong again, this is not SSM.  I promise.  You guys are just going to have to keep on a guessin.  See if you guys can figure out who this is.  I bet y'all can't do it.  Work at this day and night, search high and low.  Who ever gets it right gets a prize.

You're trying too hard. Post a pic with with a note with today's date on it.
from incomplete data

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #27 on: May 16, 2012, 11:49:19 AM »

Self admitted gimmick....

Obviously you were owned to the point of having to create an "alternate identity".....now kindly go fuck off to the nearest place people give a fuck

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #28 on: May 16, 2012, 11:59:55 AM »
I've shot off a pm to OneMoreRep

I think he'd like to know the latest debacle his bitch has gotten herself into :)

Thoth

• Getbig II
« Reply #29 on: May 16, 2012, 12:53:45 PM »
Since I've admited to my gimmickery, can you guys just forgive me.  You know I love you so much.  Especially you monkeylove, and besides you know how I'm big into apes and monkey frolicking.

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #30 on: May 16, 2012, 12:55:01 PM »
Since I've admited to my gimmickery, can you guys just forgive me.  You know I love you so much.  Especially you monkeylove.

You just wait, Pedro. Your master has been notified. He will take it from here.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #31 on: May 16, 2012, 01:16:42 PM »
Of course I can go out.  My god, do you all really believe the Mighty Thoth doesn't know that? 

But you amatuers seem to forget one thing, going out costs money, and money is NOT to be spent on fucking.  No, I'll let you fools get caught up in that game. 

You see, I have a brain that can seduce any woman on this planet.  Problem is, I just need them to be ready and set in the right environment for it.  They're obviously not going to be when you run across them on their favorite cross knitting forum or on facebook we're they have an image to maintain because that's were they actually know a lot of people at from the real world.  Sure, you can get pussy on Facebook, but they're not always going to be in the mood there.

When a woman put ups a profile looking for men, she's wanting to be "fucked" discretely.   Who knows why.  Husband maybe.  Boyfriend, that keeps on her on a tight chain.  Can't get out of the house because they have kids.  Who knows and it doesn't really matter.  Why should we let these poor women go another second longer without dick when they are sitting at home, horny, begging to be fucked.  Dating sites is their medium.  And of course your going to see the place littered with shit.  But if you weed through the shit, you can find a diamond.  You just have to put in a little bit of work.  But I promise you, there's quite a few fuckable chicks hanging on those sites.

If you really believe only "fat guys" or "losers" play these dating sites, well...just keep thinking that.  Because your seriously missing out.  And look at the money you save.  All these chicks want to do is want a break in their bored lives.  They create a profile, want you to talk to them all day, prove to them your worthy, then before the nights over with, your meeting them at their house.  I'm serious, it's really that easy.  Most of them are doing this while their husbands or boyfriends are away.  Or because their bored at the office and want someone to fuck them while they go to lunch.  This is what these dating sites are.

I'll leave all that money spending, going to clubs to compete with 100's of other douche bags up to you all that think dating sites is for the "ugly" haha.  Whatever.  In the meantime, I'll spend my day at the office or home chatting up some horny females that are ready to fuck. 

This is clearly a "suckmymuscle" parachute account, note the slipup in the paragraph indenting in paragraph 4.

EH

• Getbig III
« Reply #32 on: May 16, 2012, 01:44:28 PM »
POF is great.

If you're a bodybuilder, and have a decent physique (shoulders, arms, abs at least), post pics and be honest in your profile (err... maybe not honest, "i just want a friend with benefits" won't work)... just say you work 7days a week and it's hard to meet girls because you don't hit on girls at work.

I met my gf there...actually my last 2 gf's.... and the month previous to meeting my gf I met and banged 16 women/girls. It's soooooo much easier than hitting on them in person. If you have muscles and you hit on'em in person, they might be shy or intimidated... but online they're more bold about what they want to do to you. lol.

If you just wanna get laid, pick out the ones with the "bathroom mirror" pics... they're probably lonely and have low self esteem (if they were popular, #1 they wouldn't be on the site. and #2 they would have pictures of themselves that their friends took).

You can find good girls there... my gf now is everything i could ever ask for.

EH

• Getbig III
« Reply #33 on: May 16, 2012, 01:46:47 PM »
oh, if all you want is some sexting... search in other areas of the country too... send messages like "hi, i dunno how i came across ur profile, but i think you're....... ect....". oh, and use the POF app for android. lol... my phone is full of titty, ass, pussy, leg, toe, dildo-bj, pics of girls from all over the country/world.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: May 16, 2012, 04:50:33 PM »
I did, but the cig burnt out before the flame took off, then the chick I was trying to "fuck in flames" thought I was a loser for not being able to...well..fuck her in a bed of fire as I promised earlier.  But if know of any good dating sites that I could find more chicks like that at, please give me your input.
dude, you re pathetic.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #35 on: May 16, 2012, 05:40:20 PM »
Try using plenty of petrol on your mattress and have a goodnight cigarrette.
GREAT AVATAR CYP !!  LOL  :D

Thoth

• Getbig II
« Reply #36 on: May 16, 2012, 06:31:24 PM »
dude, you re pathetic.

Okay, since you're so funny then, and I'm not worthy, lets hear what you have to say to that.  Go ahead, lets hear what you would say to that that is so much better.  Go ahead, we're waiting...

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: May 16, 2012, 07:16:50 PM »
Okay, since you're so funny then, and I'm not worthy, lets hear what you have to say to that.  Go ahead, lets hear what you would say to that that is so much better.  Go ahead, we're waiting...

Do you only dress as an asylum patient when you go to your "chess tournaments" or also for "all" your daily activities?

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: May 16, 2012, 07:29:33 PM »
Try using plenty of petrol on your mattress and have a goodnight cigarrette.

HAHAHA! Fucking Classic!  ;D

Thoth

• Getbig II
« Reply #39 on: May 16, 2012, 08:10:01 PM »

Do you only dress as an asylum patient when you go to your "chess tournaments" or also for "all" your daily activities?

All of my activities, they won't allow us to wear blue jeans unless we go to the park with family.  I've had to wear a muzzle these past six weeks because I bit a bird my daughter was trying to feed.  They said I set bad examples for her and when it comes to being around pets.  Something about she might bite them when they don't do what she wants or she might think biting a bird in the belly means love.

They also make me wear all white so they'll know if I've been shitting on myself again.  They look at me and I look back, but if i'm clean of shit they don't look twice.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #40 on: May 16, 2012, 08:12:32 PM »
Hey pcoderch.  - I am hunting you down you pedo freak and you know I got you!