Author Topic: pm question answered  (Read 3555 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
pm question answered
« on: May 07, 2006, 01:23:14 AM »

Hi,

"I really enjoy your posts and definitely believe you to be a top 10 Olympia competitor. You just have way too much insight that makes too much sense. I understand that your anonimity is crucial to you so I will try to not ask any personal questions. As well, I don't know how to prove it but without compromising my identity as well, but I am a physician in the United States.

I would like to ask you a question regarding a point you made on the Mike Francois thread where you said:

"4)i feel like eating chineeze right now better call dex  nothin like an orange chikaan and soem fun hong kong style rice noodles 

IT'S NOT WHAT YOU EAT IT'S HOW YOU EAT IT!"

I take it that you mean you can still stay lean and eat a non-traditional BB diet or a diet that is lower in calories, in other words you can get lean or stay lean without having to stay on a strict dietary regimen. If you have time would you mind explaining this process and what you meant. I am assuming it would entail some measure of prescription medication or chemical use, which is fine. I would really appreciate it as I would like to learn as much as I can about this subject. Although, I am not an endocrinologist (I am in surgery) I find physique augmentation, fascinating.

Thank you for anytime you may be able to spare for me."

ok this is aquestion i got in private messeges section ill answer it on here so its understood

no you dont stay lean when getting big. but again it is all a question of what you call lean....for some lean is 12% for some lean is 7% it depends on many factors such as lean muscle mass...muscle shape....bone structure...height etc etc

when i said that its not what you eat its how you eat it i ONLY meant OFF SEASON when there is no need to compete or no need to be 6%-7% because i can assure you one thing...you wont be no 250lb 7% while eating junk.

BUT inorder to get to 250lb 7% you will first have to be 280lb 13% its just the way it works...some may say no no no it is not like that you dont have to do it this way....but all of those guys that say it did it when they were 15-16 they did not have any diet bull crap. they ate everything and anything and trained their ass and then got on hormones at the right time.

you do not get to be 5'10 280lb by eating clean. you must get it in your heads! you do not get to be 5'10 230 by eating clean. you just dont. YES YOU MAYBE BE 230LB IN YOUR LATE 20S WHILE EATING CLEAN BUT REST ASSURED YOU DID NOT GET TO THAT 230LB OF MUSCLE BY EATING CLEAN...YOU GOT TO THAT BY NO DIET CRAP ALL YOU CAN EAT CALORIES IN YOUR AMERICAN TEENAGER YEARS!

AND THATS MY FRIEND THE SECRET TO BECOMING A PRO! THAT AND "SOME" HORMONES (CONSIDERING YOU TRAIN RIGHT AND CONSISTANT)

TO SAY YOU HAVE AMAZING GENETICS IS ONE THING BUT TO ACTUALLY TAKE THIS GENETICS AND GET BIG IS ANOTHER THING. MANY 140 LB BLACK KIDS HAVE AMAZING GENETICS AND THEY NEVER TOUCH WEIGHTS NOR EAT RIGHT THUS THEY DO NOT GET BIG. THEIR MUSCLES STAY AMAZINGLY WONDERFULLY GENETICALLY BLESSED YET THEIR ARMS ARE 12 INCHES.

so....your first chance in getting your pro card is during your teen years that is where evrything starts. you dont eat whatever you can there.....if you keep clean diets during your teen years... you can forget bout it. NO PRO THAT I KNOW OF EVER FOLLOWED A STRICT DIET DURING THEIR TEEN YEARS. NONE ZERO NADA. I DIDNT EVEN KNOW WHAT DIET WAS...WHO CARED WHAT DIET WAS YOU WANT BIG BIG BIG MUSCLES YOU WANT THOSE 18 INCH ARMS NO MATTER WHAT....WHEN YOU GOT THE MUSCLE,,THE FAT WILL BURN ITSELF NATURALLY...MORE MUSCLE = LESS FAT.

ALL THIS DIET CRAP IS GOOD WHEN YOU TRY TO COMPETE 16 WEEKS OUT..OFCOURSE YOU DONT NEED TO BE A FAT PIG AND BE CARRYING 20%+ BF BUT I ASSUME PEOPLE GOT BRAINS AND THEY KNOW IF WHAT THEY HAVE IS PURE FAT OR MUSCLE WITH SOME FAT ON IT. LOOK IN THE MIRROR...FLEX... PAY ATTENTION TO THE SLUTS AT SCHOOL/COLLEGE WHO SMILE AT YOU...TAKE PICS IN YOUR DIGITAL CAMERA...YOU CAN TELL IMMIDIATLY.

NOW TO THE HORMONES NEEDED IN STAYING LEAN. YOU NEED TO UNDERSTAND THAT HORMONES ONLY HELP YOU MAINTAIN THE MUSCLE MASS YOU GAINED...HELPS YOU RECOVER FASTER....HELP YOUR STRENGTH AND ENDURANCE....
HORMONES BY THEMSELVES WILL NOT GET YOU LEAN....YES THEY WILL GET YOU HARD AND SWOLLEN....YES THEY MIGHT GET YOU RED AND PIMPELY....YES THEY MIGHT PUT SOME WATER WEIGHT ON YOU THAT MAKES YOU LOOK 5LB BIGGER IN  A WEEK.....BUT THEY WONT DO THE JOB FOR YOU OF GETTING LEAN.

IT IS YOUR JOB AND THE HORMONES ARE THERE ONLY TO MAKE IT FASTER. CYTOMEL...CLENBUTEROL... .EPHEDRINE...DNP ANTI ESTROGEN BLOCKERS....WINSTROL.... FINAPLEX... PRIMOBOLAN.....ALL NICE AND GOOD BUT THEY WONT DO THE WORK FOR YOU THEY WILL ONLY HELP YOU. I SEE KIDS NOW DAYS AT 190LB USE CYTOMEL AND THEY DISSAPEAR AFTER FEW WEEKS....WHY? CUZ THEY ARE DUMB AND DIDNT LEARN THE RIGHT WAY TO GET LEAN....HORMONES CAN ONLY HELP.. THEY WILL NOT DO THE JOB THEY WILL ONLY HELP MAINTAIN THE MUSCLE WHILE YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE FAT BURNING BY EATING CLEAN 3-4 MONTHS OUT AND DOING YOUR CARDIO AND THE RIGHT TYPE OF CARDIO (WALKING NOT RUNNING)

when it comes to me when i say im going to eat chinease japanease sushi or italian i really mean it knowing that i eat dirty and be 10-13% till 14-16 weeks out.

fallen angel

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
Re: pm question answered
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2006, 04:39:31 AM »
waste of post space

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2006, 04:49:59 AM »
too much work to read through all those caps.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2006, 05:27:22 AM »
too much work to read through all those caps.
agreed

Tombo

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2006, 05:33:23 AM »
i appreciate the post..  thanks

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2006, 06:28:53 AM »
waste of post space

That would be your post, as opposed to gh15's dude ::). Hey gh - good stuff, keep them coming. And are you able to answer this if you can be bothered - Do a lot of pros lift heavy and hard ala Ronnie Coleman (like he does in his videos) or do they just train light? I am asking specifically about their/your lifting in the offseason. Any reply would be appreciated, thanks.

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2006, 06:41:35 AM »
That would be your post, as opposed to gh15's dude ::). Hey gh - good stuff, keep them coming. And are you able to answer this if you can be bothered - Do a lot of pros lift heavy and hard ala Ronnie Coleman (like he does in his videos) or do they just train light? I am asking specifically about their/your lifting in the offseason. Any reply would be appreciated, thanks.

kiss his butt some more why don't ya...lol

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2006, 06:48:37 AM »
kiss his butt some more why don't ya...lol

WTF ??? Who's opinion do you reckon I should ask for when it comes to lifting? 240? LOL, I don't see how asking gh (I honestly don't know who he is, but you can tell he knows his shit as opposed to the normal bullshit hypotheses put forward by most Getbiggers who probably dont even lift) what the pros lift is kissing his ass mate ???

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: May 07, 2006, 07:07:15 AM »
WTF ??? Who's opinion do you reckon I should ask for when it comes to lifting? 240? LOL, I don't see how asking gh (I honestly don't know who he is, but you can tell he knows his shit as opposed to the normal bullshit hypotheses put forward by most Getbiggers who probably dont even lift) what the pros lift is kissing his ass mate ???

lighten up it was just a joke. :)

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #9 on: May 07, 2006, 07:08:39 AM »
lighten up it was just a joke. :)

I thought it was mate, it's all good :)

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #10 on: May 07, 2006, 07:11:11 AM »
great post................guy seems to know his shit

thanks...

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #11 on: May 07, 2006, 05:43:49 PM »

heavy all the way as long as you can lift with good form. doesnt have to be 100% perfect form but good form must maintained. you wont lift with good form - you wont get your muscle bigger..you might get to look bigger, swollen, puffy or how ever you wanna call it but YOUR MUSCLES wont get bigger and stay big.

your aim is to lift with good form (most of the time) inorder to really grow the muscle so when you go off juice you dont lose anything of what you gained..or lose minimal amount...to tell you the truth i dont even use hcg and clomid when i go off and  thats because when im on or off i train alike with same good form and almost as heavy when im off as when im on. i go off sometimes for 2-4 months and i lose maybe 1/8 of an inch on arms 1/4 of an inch on legs...

it is all in how you train. heavy is needed but heavy is diff for everyone for one it maybe 225lb bench and for another it maybe 405lb bench...it is very diff from one to another. for example stan will never lift as heavy as jay but they BOTH lift heavy respectively to their weight/size/bone structure.

heavy = as heavy as YOU can lift CORRECTLY; if you arrive at the gym and put 4 plates each side of the bar in your 2nd-3rd set only to stand up after you finish your 3.5 "full" reps and look twards the cardio section to see if you imprssed few of the hoes in your gym....bodybuilding is not for you.

*correction! "almost as heavy when im off" is not exactly accurate since when im on (which is most of the time) ill use 60-70-80lb dumbells and when im off ill use 30-40-50lb so its not almost as heavy...what i realy mean is i try to have a hell of a better feeling of the muscle when i train with lighter weight. the 30lb feels like 60lb.

fallen angel

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: May 07, 2006, 05:46:05 PM »
Hi,

"I really enjoy your posts and definitely believe you to be a top 10 Olympia competitor. You just have way too much insight that makes too much sense. I understand that your anonimity is crucial to you so I will try to not ask any personal questions. As well, I don't know how to prove it but without compromising my identity as well, but I am a physician in the United States.

I would like to ask you a question regarding a point you made on the Mike Francois thread where you said:

"4)i feel like eating chineeze right now better call dex  nothin like an orange chikaan and soem fun hong kong style rice noodles 

I take it that you mean you can still stay lean and eat a non-traditional BB diet or a diet that is lower in calories, in other words you can get lean or stay lean without having to stay on a strict dietary regimen. If you have time would you mind explaining this process and what you meant. I am assuming it would entail some measure of prescription medication or chemical use, which is fine. I would really appreciate it as I would like to learn as much as I can about this subject. Although, I am not an endocrinologist (I am in surgery) I find physique augmentation, fascinating.

ok this is aquestion i got in private messeges section ill answer it on here so its understood

no you dont stay lean when getting big. but again it is all a question of what you call lean....for some lean is 12% for some lean is 7% it depends on many factors such as lean muscle mass...muscle shape....bone structure...height etc etc

when i said that its not what you eat its how you eat it i ONLY meant OFF SEASON when there is no need to compete or no need to be 6%-7% because i can assure you one thing...you wont be no 250lb 7% while eating junk.

BUT inorder to get to 250lb 7% you will first have to be 280lb 13% its just the way it works...some may say no no no it is not like that you dont have to do it this way....but all of those guys that say it did it when they were 15-16 they did not have any diet bull crap. they ate everything and anything and trained their ass and then got on hormones at the right time.

you do not get to be 5'10 280lb by eating clean. you must get it in your heads! you do not get to be 5'10 230 by eating clean. you just dont. YES YOU MAYBE BE 230LB IN YOUR LATE 20S WHILE EATING CLEAN BUT REST ASSURED YOU DID NOT GET TO THAT 230LB OF MUSCLE BY EATING CLEAN...YOU GOT TO THAT BY NO DIET CRAP ALL YOU CAN EAT CALORIES IN YOUR AMERICAN TEENAGER YEARS!

AND THATS MY FRIEND THE SECRET TO BECOMING A PRO! THAT AND "SOME" HORMONES (CONSIDERING YOU TRAIN RIGHT AND CONSISTANT)

TO SAY YOU HAVE AMAZING GENETICS IS ONE THING BUT TO ACTUALLY TAKE THIS GENETICS AND GET BIG IS ANOTHER THING. MANY 140 LB BLACK KIDS HAVE AMAZING GENETICS AND THEY NEVER TOUCH WEIGHTS NOR EAT RIGHT THUS THEY DO NOT GET BIG. THEIR MUSCLES STAY AMAZINGLY WONDERFULLY GENETICALLY BLESSED YET THEIR ARMS ARE 12 INCHES.

so....your first chance in getting your pro card is during your teen years that is where evrything starts. you dont eat whatever you can there.....if you keep clean diets during your teen years... you can forget bout it. NO PRO THAT I KNOW OF EVER FOLLOWED A STRICT DIET DURING THEIR TEEN YEARS. NONE ZERO NADA. I DIDNT EVEN KNOW WHAT DIET WAS...WHO CARED WHAT DIET WAS YOU WANT BIG BIG BIG MUSCLES YOU WANT THOSE 18 INCH ARMS NO MATTER WHAT....WHEN YOU GOT THE MUSCLE,,THE FAT WILL BURN ITSELF NATURALLY...MORE MUSCLE = LESS FAT.

ALL THIS DIET CRAP IS GOOD WHEN YOU TRY TO COMPETE 16 WEEKS OUT..OFCOURSE YOU DONT NEED TO BE A FAT PIG AND BE CARRYING 20%+ BF BUT I ASSUME PEOPLE GOT BRAINS AND THEY KNOW IF WHAT THEY HAVE IS PURE FAT OR MUSCLE WITH SOME FAT ON IT. LOOK IN THE MIRROR...FLEX... PAY ATTENTION TO THE SLUTS AT SCHOOL/COLLEGE WHO SMILE AT YOU...TAKE PICS IN YOUR DIGITAL CAMERA...YOU CAN TELL IMMIDIATLY.

NOW TO THE HORMONES NEEDED IN STAYING LEAN. YOU NEED TO UNDERSTAND THAT HORMONES ONLY HELP YOU MAINTAIN THE MUSCLE MASS YOU GAINED...HELPS YOU RECOVER FASTER....HELP YOUR STRENGTH AND ENDURANCE....
HORMONES BY THEMSELVES WILL NOT GET YOU LEAN....YES THEY WILL GET YOU HARD AND SWOLLEN....YES THEY MIGHT GET YOU RED AND PIMPELY....YES THEY MIGHT PUT SOME WATER WEIGHT ON YOU THAT MAKES YOU LOOK 5LB BIGGER IN  A WEEK.....BUT THEY WONT DO THE JOB FOR YOU OF GETTING LEAN.

IT IS YOUR JOB AND THE HORMONES ARE THERE ONLY TO MAKE IT FASTER. CYTOMEL...CLENBUTEROL... .EPHEDRINE...DNP ANTI ESTROGEN BLOCKERS....WINSTROL.... FINAPLEX... PRIMOBOLAN.....ALL NICE AND GOOD BUT THEY WONT DO THE WORK FOR YOU THEY WILL ONLY HELP YOU. I SEE KIDS NOW DAYS AT 190LB USE CYTOMEL AND THEY DISSAPEAR AFTER FEW WEEKS....WHY? CUZ THEY ARE DUMB AND DIDNT LEARN THE RIGHT WAY TO GET LEAN....HORMONES CAN ONLY HELP.. THEY WILL NOT DO THE JOB THEY WILL ONLY HELP MAINTAIN THE MUSCLE WHILE YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE FAT BURNING BY EATING CLEAN 3-4 MONTHS OUT AND DOING YOUR CARDIO AND THE RIGHT TYPE OF CARDIO (WALKING NOT RUNNING)

when it comes to me when i say im going to eat chinease japanease sushi or italian i really mean it knowing that i eat dirty and be 10-13% till 14-16 weeks out.

This post was way too long ::)

hillbilly

• Getbig III
  • LOOK! the crazy cat is back and packing a gat!
« Reply #13 on: May 07, 2006, 05:50:18 PM »
Hi,

synthol  ;D

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: May 07, 2006, 05:53:23 PM »

musclestang

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: May 07, 2006, 06:00:14 PM »
it's good to see someone with actual knowledge about how pro's eat train and supplement step up and let us know how it works and what the secrets are if there are any

hillbilly

• Getbig III
  • LOOK! the crazy cat is back and packing a gat!
« Reply #16 on: May 07, 2006, 06:04:18 PM »
it's good to see someone with actual knowledge about how pro's eat train and supplement step up and let us know how it works and what the secrets are if there are any

thanx man i try to share my knowledge!

RAT MCBAT

• Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: May 07, 2006, 07:34:42 PM »
gh15 you need some blue stars
forget what you know

3Dkiller

• Getbig IV
  • Fuck The New World Order
« Reply #18 on: May 07, 2006, 07:40:53 PM »
nutrition sucks steroid owns all those bb using steroid thats why they get so big ;D
TEAM WOLF