Author Topic: New Condo - Need Interior Design Ideas (bbing related)  (Read 4834 times)

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
Re: New Condo - Need Interior Design Ideas (bbing related)
« Reply #25 on: August 02, 2010, 05:59:50 PM »
who was that guy with the epic bedroom?  pumpster?  lol

marty31672

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: August 02, 2010, 06:02:35 PM »
just finalized the deal - "moving in" in 2 weeks

right now it's white walls with grey carpet and no furniture - basically a blank canvas

I'm leaning more towards minimalist and modern - the equivalent of a black and white photograph

where is the condo? me and my wife saw some condos in chicago there really pretty

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #27 on: August 02, 2010, 09:30:22 PM »
You know most interior designers are gay.  here is a sample of Goodrums designing skill.  He is a master at interior design like he is with bodybuilding
No Worries 4 me

sync pulse

• Getbig V
  • Only be sure always to call it please, 'research'
« Reply #28 on: August 03, 2010, 03:40:12 PM »
Bauhaus International Style

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #29 on: August 03, 2010, 03:43:34 PM »
I dont know anything about decorating but i would suggest you get this slick black leather white frame recliner with leg support for the living room

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #30 on: August 03, 2010, 03:47:16 PM »
id like to think that my bisexualness would give my opinion on interior design some credibility. although im not the best at starting from scratch with ideas, i can give a goo critique of things already done. that black and white bedroom looks very nice. keeping it minimal, classical yet modern, with subtle detail and a touch of your own personality sounds about right. what i mean by classical yet modern... i mean if your going to do anything artsy, make sure the art makes sense and has a clear meaning (classical), yet make sure all the furniture looks very sharp and sophisticated.

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: August 03, 2010, 04:00:37 PM »
id like to think that my bisexualness would give my opinion on interior design some credibility. although im not the best at starting from scratch with ideas, i can give a goo critique of things already done. that black and white bedroom looks very nice. keeping it minimal, classical yet modern, with subtle detail and a touch of your own personality sounds about right. what i mean by classical yet modern... i mean if your going to do anything artsy, make sure the art makes sense and has a clear meaning (classical), yet make sure all the furniture looks very sharp and sophisticated.

sounds about right

what I'm trying to avoid most is clutter and having a bunch of random pieces with no theme or colour co-ordination

black and white is clean and sharp - exactly what I want

it's just a matter of deciding wether the furniture should be white or black as well as the walls and/or ceiling

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #32 on: August 03, 2010, 04:15:53 PM »
sounds about right

what I'm trying to avoid most is clutter and having a bunch of random pieces with no theme or colour co-ordination

it's just a matter of deciding wether the furniture should be white or black as well as the walls and/or ceiling
to avoid clutter you may want to consider looking into some nice cabinets or storeage furniture of some kind. the type of cabinets that look like they are flush against the wall and are kind of hidden, or a more expensive one with a nice design that can take a center role in the room, even if its off to the side.  furniture should definitely be black over white, unless your going with cloth couches. then white might be better, just dont let any messy people or kids on there. but black leather couch would be nice.

grab an umbrella

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: August 03, 2010, 04:28:18 PM »
sounds about right

pm me if you want the skinny on televisions

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: August 03, 2010, 04:49:47 PM »
judy is a professional Decorator if your into that kind of lifestyle

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: August 03, 2010, 05:14:26 PM »
You can never go wrong with a nice sturdy durable sex swing in the dining room area