Author Topic: Boston Bombing - ER Pic of the dead Russian Boston bomber.....  (Read 32108 times)

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
Re: Boston bombing amputee = fake!
« Reply #75 on: April 21, 2013, 03:19:10 PM »
And I'd be willing to bet you actually believe this shit. Is the dead cop and child part of the "production"? Got some dumb fucking people in this world. Congrats, you made the list.

where is the proof of that other than what is being told to you via the media?

if the amputee was real... where are the other half of his legs in the pictures?  they were vaporized via jet fuel as well?

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #76 on: April 21, 2013, 03:23:10 PM »
Don't believe everything you're told.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #77 on: April 21, 2013, 03:27:02 PM »
I also don't believe jack shit of what is told to me on TV.   I don't believe the obama admin is telling me the truth.  I think the FBI makes shit up all the time.  I don't trust any of the networks - they all answer to ratings$$$$.

I also don't buy into every random conspiracy theory.  History shows some are real, some are not.  Anyone who believes everything they see on TV is a fcking fool, anyone who believed everything they read on prison planet is wrong as well.

Truth is somewhere in the middle.

TigerStripes

• Getbig III
« Reply #78 on: April 21, 2013, 03:37:54 PM »
There are a lot of very real conspiracies in this world. Many famous conspiracy theories do appear to be true.

But this one is just a bunch of bullshit. We all saw the bomb go off, people got blasted. I don't see why they would fake this guy's injuries.

But hey, who knows.... there's really no limits to what the cia will do. Maybe this guy is a cia asset planted on the scene for some reason? To create a spectacle for the cameras, and with fake injuries he'll be sure to survive and work his spin.

Anything is possible. But this conspiracy doesn't have me convinced.

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #79 on: April 21, 2013, 03:50:06 PM »
There are a lot of very real conspiracies in this world. Many famous conspiracy theories do appear to be true.

But this one is just a bunch of bullshit. We all saw the bomb go off, people got blasted. I don't see why they would fake this guy's injuries.

But hey, who knows.... there's really no limits to what the cia will do. Maybe this guy is a cia asset planted on the scene for some reason? To create a spectacle for the cameras, and with fake injuries he'll be sure to survive and work his spin.

Anything is possible. But this conspiracy doesn't have me convinced.
Strange how he is the only one with both legs blown off and the other people are intact. How does that work?? I know the shrapnel would go out in random directions but that close to the bomb you'd think more people would be without legs considering what happened to the legless guy.

Dokey111

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: April 21, 2013, 03:52:19 PM »
Strange how he is the only one with both legs blown off and the other people are intact. How does that work?? I know the shrapnel would go out in random directions but that close to the bomb you'd think more people would be without legs considering what happened to the legless guy.

.. it is more than a little "curious"

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #81 on: April 21, 2013, 03:57:18 PM »
And we all know - IF that is the case, people like Glen Beck and others will be ALL OVER IT, and they'll call out the bullshit as they see it.  
Unless Glen Beck is controlled resistance. he may very well be working for the hierarchy. I would not be surprised one bit if Alex Jones is also a hierarchy stooge.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #82 on: April 21, 2013, 04:02:22 PM »
Actor Bradley Cooper has been in Boston filming a movie this past month, but took time off to go visit some of the victims that were effected by the bombings.

Jeff Bauman, who lost his legs in the major explosion, was visited at Boston Medical Center by Bradley and New England Patriots player Julian Edelman.

TigerStripes

• Getbig III
« Reply #83 on: April 21, 2013, 04:08:21 PM »
I think you are right, many things about it are suspicious.

The lack of blood. This is probably the most suspicious thing.

The actions of the guy in sunglasses and the black woman.

The fact that his legs were blown off, yet the bones were conveniently intact and sticking out.

The "hero" in the cowboy hat with the obviously fake tourneqiet.

Definitely fishy.

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
  • Using Surveillance for Political Subversion(?)
« Reply #84 on: April 21, 2013, 04:20:15 PM »
lol the hilarious irony of the whole nutjob conspiracy theory thing is that the central message they feed their followers is "don't believe everything you're told," whereupon the followers proceed to do exactly that, except in the service of some maniac who sells them books instead of the government

If you look around, you'll see a lot of issues are like that.

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
  • Using Surveillance for Political Subversion(?)
« Reply #85 on: April 21, 2013, 04:21:44 PM »
...it comes from self-centered ideas.

hp31

• Getbig III

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #87 on: April 21, 2013, 04:27:34 PM »
If you actually believe this, then you people are seriously mentally ill and need to check into a psychiatric ward indefinitely.  Not only are you WRONG, it is the height of disrespect to the injured victims.  If anybody SERIOUSLY thought for a minute that this was a set up, they should be on the first plane to Boston and doing some serious research.  The seriously injured man who later lost his legs is Jeff Bauman, the soldier who lost his legs years ago is Nick Vogt.

This is Jeff's facebook page  https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1043692236 or Visit Jeff's fathers website and wish his son the best  https://www.facebook.com/bauman60

And Conspiracy Nutters, stop believing everything "YOU WANT TO HEAR" because it just makes you look seriously mentally ill.
V

viking1

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: April 21, 2013, 05:30:57 PM »
So, during the explosion, that dipshit is claiming that the guy in the hoodie and the black gal are shielding that guys stumps while the hooded guy is putting wooden props on his stumps.      Who the fuck dreams up this shit and believes it ??? ??? ???...            

TurboZorb

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #89 on: April 21, 2013, 05:47:25 PM »

Here's a picture of some of the people injured.  Notice the girl in the blue top.  Both legs completely blown off.  The other guy in the background between the 2 emergency workers.  Leg blown off halfway down the shin.

Conspiracy theories are just that...theories.  They have no evidence.  They have opinions. 
Next conspiracy theory?  Sinkholes are really holes that form when the ground becomes weak from the illuminati reptilians building themselves an underground city.  When a person gets sucked into the sinkhole, that's really the reptilians making the holes under these people so they can eat them.

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #90 on: April 21, 2013, 06:16:32 PM »
Here's a picture of some of the people injured.  Notice the girl in the blue top.  Both legs completely blown off.  The other guy in the background between the 2 emergency workers.  Leg blown off halfway down the shin.

Conspiracy theories are just that...theories.  They have no evidence.  They have opinions. 
Next conspiracy theory?  Sinkholes are really holes that form when the ground becomes weak from the illuminati reptilians building themselves an underground city.  When a person gets sucked into the sinkhole, that's really the reptilians making the holes under these people so they can eat them.

Yes, I knew about the girl who's legs were blown off and died. How many people besides these three had limbs blown off / severed?

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: April 21, 2013, 06:25:13 PM »
Holy fuckballs Quad look at the difference in their noses!

You sure you aren't legally blind?

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: April 21, 2013, 06:31:09 PM »
They couldn't even pass for brothers these two dudes...

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #93 on: April 21, 2013, 06:50:43 PM »
This may be the most ridiculous CT ever.

The people are not even close to the same people. Let me guess. Every black guy looks like Michael Jordan right?

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: April 21, 2013, 07:06:13 PM »
I think you are right, many things about it are suspicious.

The lack of blood. This is probably the most suspicious thing.

The actions of the guy in sunglasses and the black woman.

The fact that his legs were blown off, yet the bones were conveniently intact and sticking out.

The "hero" in the cowboy hat with the obviously fake tourneqiet.

Definitely fishy.

Strange thing about the loss of blood thing. I can barely cut my leg and blood is everywhere but then look at that Louisville basketball player; the bone went completely through his leg and hardly any blood.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #95 on: April 21, 2013, 07:10:37 PM »
Strange thing about the loss of blood thing. I can barely cut my leg and blood is everywhere but then look at that Louisville basketball player; the bone went completely through his leg and hardly any blood.

Because the lower part of the leg does not have the same blood flow as the upper area.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: April 21, 2013, 07:17:07 PM »
Because the lower part of the leg does not have the same blood flow as the upper area.

X2

Yeah I think that's what ended up saving Lieutenant Dan in the end.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #97 on: April 21, 2013, 07:33:22 PM »
Every black guy looks like Michael Jordan right?

Not all of them, some are shorter.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #98 on: April 21, 2013, 07:36:11 PM »
Not even CNN or PMSNBC are stupid enough to believe such Bullshit.

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #99 on: April 21, 2013, 07:58:33 PM »
Holy fuckballs Quad look at the difference in their noses!

You sure you aren't legally blind?
Hey, I am not the one claiming they are the same. Go look at the posts.