Author Topic: winstrol?  (Read 1138 times)

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
winstrol?
« on: May 13, 2012, 06:38:51 AM »
It's one of those orals that I know very little about and have never used but it seems to be so popular, what is the fuss about, is it good shit?

beverast

• Getbig III
Re: winstrol?
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2012, 07:56:00 AM »
I knew a few guys in the past who swore by it, but nowadays everybody (especially on getbig and gh15) seems to hate it.
People claim it makes them flat and weak and that you should always use Anavar instead.
Trying it myself for the first time right now, but only 2 days in.

NoMoreLies

• Getbig II
  • CanadianMass.com
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2012, 09:45:28 AM »
There are compounds that are much better than winstrol. Winstrol is garbage, and could possibly get you injured due to dried out joints. Even running it with nandralone, most still have joint issues.
~

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2012, 11:19:35 AM »
There are compounds that are much better than winstrol. Winstrol is garbage, and could possibly get you injured due to dried out joints. Even running it with nandralone, most still have joint issues.

OK, I see. I was thinking of trying it for a few weeks at a low dose though, just to see what it's like. If I get any joint pains I'll stop it. Right now running tren at 150/wk and prop at 300/wk with 10-15iu novo's

NoMoreLies

• Getbig II
  • CanadianMass.com
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2012, 06:33:24 PM »
OK, I see. I was thinking of trying it for a few weeks at a low dose though, just to see what it's like. If I get any joint pains I'll stop it. Right now running tren at 150/wk and prop at 300/wk with 10-15iu novo's

Anavar would go very well with tren. No joint issues, at all. At least not from the drugs.
~

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2012, 08:36:23 PM »
Var is a much better choice IMO.

I have used Winny in the past with decent results, but Var is a much better compound as long as your shit is real.

8)

claymore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2012, 12:11:50 AM »
Var is a much better choice IMO.

I have used Winny in the past with decent results, but Var is a much better compound as long as your shit is real.

8)

Agreed