Author Topic: MOST IMPRESSIVE NATURALS PICS!!!  (Read 154949 times)

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: MOST IMPRESSIVE NATURALS PICS!!!
« Reply #150 on: March 25, 2006, 06:30:37 PM »
Let's see..

1.They don't.

2.They don't.

It happened to Ken Caminiti who I know used a helluva less lot of juice than a competitive bodybuilder.
The House that Ruth built

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #151 on: March 25, 2006, 06:36:21 PM »
Tom Prince was 230 pounds at 5-7 before taking an ounce of gear. Just because your genetics limit you to 220 pounds, doesn't mean the same for everyone else. Read Arnold's Encyclopedia of Bodybuilding, steroids are a finishing touch, they do not make a physique.

Arnold reportedly started gulping Dianabol like candy at the ripe old age of 15. ::)

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #152 on: March 25, 2006, 06:39:25 PM »
Ok Alex all of those guys juice and Tom Prince is like 170lbs right now so you may want to think about that one

As far as best ever natural no contest

Is that Sandow?

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #153 on: March 25, 2006, 06:44:02 PM »
You can't be serious. What are you smoking because that is some good $hit. More blacks died in the voyage over here from Africa than whites in WWI and WWII. Our race had to be strong to survive that $hit. And what do you mean blacks didn't want to fight? They weren't allowed to fight for the most part. The ones that were allowed in the military were given bull$hit jobs like cooks. There were black regiments that fought some of the fiercest battles in those wars. Your argument is total bull$hit. "Warrior and strong men,"  ::)

Ever see that show on History channel where The Congressional Medal of Honor was awarded to 7 black American soldiers for heroism in WWII? Only one of them was still alive. Awesome show. Men are men. All are created equal under the eyes of god.

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #154 on: March 26, 2006, 09:19:38 AM »
Ever see that show on History channel where The Congressional Medal of Honor was awarded to 7 black American soldiers for heroism in WWII? Only one of them was still alive. Awesome show. Men are men. All are created equal under the eyes of god.

I agree and thank you for your imput!
just push some weight!

Johnny Apollo

« Reply #155 on: March 26, 2006, 09:57:36 AM »

Humans aren't created by anyone expept their parents. There isn't any evidence a "GOD" plays any role in the creation of humans. Concluding one does is absurd.

All humans aren't equal. Are you saying that Cutler is EQUAL physique wise to Stephen hawking? Is Stephen Hawking EQUAL intelligence wise to Cutler? Of course not. Some people are born with shitty physiques and shitty intelligence and shitty looks and well shitty everything! Not All people are "Equal". Far from the truth.

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #156 on: March 26, 2006, 10:01:41 AM »

Humans aren't created by anyone expept their parents. There isn't any evidence a "GOD" plays any role in the creation of humans. Concluding one does is absurd.

All humans aren't equal. Are you saying that Cutler is EQUAL physique wise to Stephen hawking? Is Stephen Hawking EQUAL intelligence wise to Cutler? Of course not. Some people are born with shitty physiques and shitty intelligence and shitty looks and well shitty everything! Not All people are "Equal". Far from the truth.

Your a sad miserable human being. In other threads people have already shown you undeniable evidence of the bible's accuracy. You just chose not to believe because you are delusional!
just push some weight!

Johnny Apollo

« Reply #157 on: March 26, 2006, 10:23:22 AM »
Your a sad miserable human being. In other threads people have already shown you undeniable evidence of the bible's accuracy. You just chose not to believe because you are delusional!

What fucking threads? You're delusional! I challenge you to go to those threads....Copy and repaste the "Undeniable evidence" In THOSE THREADS(Not this one) and i'll refute it all. The fact is...ANY arguments they have made I have refuted in minutes and if you can't see that you're fucking blind!

Don't reply to this in this thread because I don't want to bring it off topic. Go to the thread where this "Undeniable evidence" is and then show it to me and i'll refute it AGAIN just for you.

Don't reply in this thread..I wont respond to it.

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #158 on: March 26, 2006, 10:30:37 AM »

What fucking threads? You're delusional! I challenge you to go to those threads....Copy and repaste the "Undeniable evidence" In THOSE THREADS(Not this one) and i'll refute it all. The fact is...ANY arguments they have made I have refuted in minutes and if you can't see that you're fucking blind!

Don't reply to this in this thread because I don't want to bring it off topic. Go to the thread where this "Undeniable evidence" is and then show it to me and i'll refute it AGAIN just for you.

Don't reply in this thread..I wont respond to it.

The proof is right in front of you but you choose to keep your eyes closed. Your a smart guy Apollo, you can do the research yourself.
just push some weight!

Johnny Apollo

« Reply #159 on: March 26, 2006, 10:32:41 AM »

The proof is right in front of you but you choose to keep your eyes closed. Your a smart guy Apollo, you can do the research yourself.

Evasion...

Put up or Shut up.

Post the "Evidence" in that thread "If you aren't lifting for God..." And i'll refute it all.

This is the last time i'll even post about this in this thread.

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #160 on: March 26, 2006, 10:35:26 AM »

Evasion...

Put up or Shut up.

Post the "Evidence" in that thread "If you aren't lifting for God..." And i'll refute it all.

This is the last time i'll even post about this in this thread.

Johny has a priest molested you or something when you where a young brat? Ok I will go look for the evidence to save whats left of your soul!
just push some weight!

The BEAST

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • She-Beast
« Reply #161 on: March 26, 2006, 04:27:52 PM »

So when you say all men are not equal are you saying that some are more important then others...and if that is true then who is the judge of who is more important and who is less.  With this statement you seem to be taking away the value of every person.  Just because I may not be as intelligent as Stephen Hawking, can't write as well as Ayn Rand, and am not as beautiful as Angelina Jolie-I am not equal to these people as a human being, their life is more important than mine?

Please tell me how important I am and how important you are-you seem to have all the answers.  Every single person is UNIQUE... I believe that people are equal-we all have different talents and personalities that no one else has.  In you little example it seems that if your mother died it wouldn't matter as much because she is not "equal" in intelligence or strength or popularity then someone else.  This just isn't true in real life because if your mother died it would affect You more deeply then if Jay Cutler or Stephen Hawking died.  One person is not more important then another, they just bring different things into our World-you can't judge everyone on the same scale.   

Jennifer

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #162 on: March 26, 2006, 04:53:35 PM »
I almost agree with his whole statement here.   But the truth is Look at how many white guys died in WWI and WWII.
No BS that is alot of warrior and strong men that got taken out of the gene pool.  It takes a couple of generations to start producing good genes again after a large kill off. 
This is why there are more blacks in competitive sports , not because of better genetics.
It is the "white man's" fault that blacks now dominate sports because they did not want to fight along side with them.

The Truth

That is utter nonsense. Please don't have children and reproduce from your genes. ::)

Johnny Apollo

« Reply #163 on: March 27, 2006, 04:55:52 AM »
So when you say all men are not equal are you saying that some are more important then others...and if that is true then who is the judge of who is more important and who is less.  With this statement you seem to be taking away the value of every person.  Just because I may not be as intelligent as Stephen Hawking, can't write as well as Ayn Rand, and am not as beautiful as Angelina Jolie-I am not equal to these people as a human being, their life is more important than mine?

Please tell me how important I am and how important you are-you seem to have all the answers.  Every single person is UNIQUE... I believe that people are equal-we all have different talents and personalities that no one else has.  In you little example it seems that if your mother died it wouldn't matter as much because she is not "equal" in intelligence or strength or popularity then someone else.  This just isn't true in real life because if your mother died it would affect You more deeply then if Jay Cutler or Stephen Hawking died.  One person is not more important then another, they just bring different things into our World-you can't judge everyone on the same scale.   

How does one judge "Importance"? As far as "Personal importance" goes i'm sure "Bob" from podunk idaho is very important to his family and or friends. However as you will notice I never used the word "Important" considering just about anyone can be "important" to anyone else regardless of attributes. No..I'm refering to "Equality". Let us use the example of "Gog" and "Magog" fictional chacters for this example. Let's say Gog is strong,intelligent,Brave,Handsome,Healthy,Fast..In short he has all of the attributes someone could have. Now let's say Magog has no attributes, He is weak,stupid,cowardly,ugly,lazy and unhealthy and inconsiderate. Is Gog=Magog? Of course not. In noway is Gog equal to Magog. Gog is obviously superior in every way be it from genetics or simply from work.

To say "Everyone is equal" doesn't make sense. What are they equal in? Maybe "Equal in the eyes of the law" but "Equal outright"? No. Not everyone is "Equal"..Some people are born superior to others genetically. Some people are born richer some people work to get superior. Some people have all of the attributes you can imagine. Some people have hardly any.

Just because everyone is "Unique" does not mean they are all equal. Everyone is different but that does not mean everyone is equal. Clearly not everyone is "equal". Some are Superior, Some are Inferior as far as attributes go.

GET_BIGGER

• Getbig IV
  • Peace and good genes be to you
« Reply #164 on: March 27, 2006, 08:32:45 AM »
Everyone is different and has their own special skills and attributes.  Just because you don't understand their attributes, or they chose not to refine them doesn't mean their any less equal then someone who choses to refine and practice their attributes.  Granted others have more of an "opportunity" to be successful and taught, but that has nothing to do with their equality.   

Johnny Apollo

« Reply #165 on: March 27, 2006, 08:47:03 AM »
Everyone is different and has their own special skills and attributes.  Just because you don't understand their attributes, or they chose not to refine them doesn't mean their any less equal then someone who choses to refine and practice their attributes.  Granted others have more of an "opportunity" to be successful and taught, but that has nothing to do with their equality.   

No. Some people are born without anything to offer and no skills or attributes. Some people are born with deadly diseases that make the cripple and unable to work or do anything. Some people are born cripple,retarded and basically unable to do anything also. So it doesn't matter what their environment is, They won't go as far in life as someone who is healthy and fit.

Genetics play a large role in how successful you will be in life and like it or not some people are delt a better hand than others.

GET_BIGGER

• Getbig IV
« Reply #166 on: March 27, 2006, 08:56:47 AM »

No. Some people are born without anything to offer and no skills or attributes. Some people are born with deadly diseases that make the cripple and unable to work or do anything. Some people are born cripple,retarded and basically unable to do anything also. So it doesn't matter what their environment is, They won't go as far in life as someone who is healthy and fit.

Genetics play a large role in how successful you will be in life and like it or not some people are delt a better hand than others.

It's not the hand your delt but how you play it.  As far as healthy people are concerend, everyone has talent whether they know it or not. It's part of thier personality, character, make-up, who they are.  Whether they chose to use it or not is up to them.  I think in a sense your getting determination mixed up with equality.  Disease, thats a whole other topic in my opinion.  If you would like to debate about that PM me.

Johnny Apollo

« Reply #167 on: March 27, 2006, 09:01:52 AM »
It's not the hand your delt but how you play it.  As far as healthy people are concerend, everyone has talent whether they know it or not. It's part of thier personality, character, make-up, who they are.  Whether they chose to use it or not is up to them.  I think in a sense your getting determination mixed up with equality.  Disease, thats a whole other topic in my opinion.  If you would like to debate about that PM me.

The initial claim was "Everyone is equal" and I haven't seen anyone demonstrate how this is true.

Explain to me how someone born into a Coma or born without arms or legs can possibly be "equal" with someone who is completly healthy? How do people born into comas "Play the hand they are delt"? lol.

If "Everyone is equal" then no matter how hard you work..You can never become superior to anyone else? Well then what's the point of working hard and improving yourself? Why not be a bum who doesn't do anything for himself and never workout or eat healthy or study because afterall..You'll still equal!  ::)

GET_BIGGER

• Getbig IV
« Reply #168 on: March 27, 2006, 09:07:21 AM »
The initial claim was "Everyone is equal" and I haven't seen anyone demonstrate how this is true.

Explain to me how someone born into a Coma or born without arms or legs can possibly be "equal" with someone who is completly healthy? How do people born into comas "Play the hand they are delt"? lol.

If "Everyone is equal" then no matter how hard you work..You can never become superior to anyone else? Well then what's the point of working hard and improving yourself? Why not be a bum who doesn't do anything for himself and never workout or eat healthy or study because afterall..You'll still equal!  ::)

This time did you ready MY response?   ;D  As healthy people are concerned I believe they are equal and they can play the hand they are dealt.  Homeless people usually have a disability or disease and have nobody willing to take care of them.  Homeless people who are not disabled or have a disease IMO have a determination problem and chose not to use their attributes that everyone has.....which in my opinion makes them equal to everyone else even though their attrubutes may be different.   

Johnny Apollo

« Reply #169 on: March 27, 2006, 09:25:52 AM »
This time did you ready MY response?   ;D  As healthy people are concerned I believe they are equal and they can play the hand they are dealt.  Homeless people usually have a disability or disease and have nobody willing to take care of them.  Homeless people who are not disabled or have a disease IMO have a determination problem and chose not to use their attributes that everyone has.....which in my opinion makes them equal to everyone else even though their attrubutes may be different.   

So explain to me in what way is "Gog" equal to "Magog"? You don't seem to be reading or understanding what i'm typing. There are people out there who have no real attributes and aren't "equal" to other people in any sort of way. Be they weak or ignorant or what have you, They aren't equal in any sense of the term to superior people.

Some people who have a "Determination problem" might suffer from a mental disorder such as ADD/ADHD..So saying they aren't "Playing the cards they are delt" doesn't make sense since if they have a mental disorder those ARE the cards they were delt. In which case they have a much more difficult time even staying on the same level as others let alone being "equal".

Secondly people with born disabilities really can't be equal in any way...Espically the more severe one's.

brianX

• Getbig IV
  • Kiwiol has 13" arms!
« Reply #170 on: March 27, 2006, 10:26:47 AM »

Not really...Africans are naturally larger and more muscular. During the slave days slave owners would selectivly breed their slaves so as they were larger and stronger to be able to do more work. They would breed the largest black men with the largest black women..This is why we see so many blacks above 6'5"...Oh yes..It's definitily genetics. 300 years of selective breeding!

Nonsense. Most American blacks are descended from a small group of slaves who arrived in the late 18th century. Black slaves were only present in numbers in the US for around 90 years, hardly enough time for a massive breeding experiment. White interbreeding with the slaves had a far more significant effect on black racial characteristics. Almost all American blacks have some white ancestry, which accounts for many of their physical traits. West African blacks (from whom American blacks are descended) aren't particularly big or strong. Instead, Africans were chosen mainly for their resistance to disease (malaria, etc).

Africans are not a monolithic group, either. West Africans are different from East Africans. I don't think there's any scientific evidence that "Africans" are taller or more muscular than whites. White people from the Nordic countries have always dominated strength sports, and Denmark actually has the tallest population of any country.
hahahahahahahahahahahaha

G.R.H.

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #171 on: March 28, 2006, 03:30:04 PM »
nice pics for naturals!  :o

CAPTAIN MARVEL

• Getbig II
  • The World's Mightiest Mortal
« Reply #172 on: March 28, 2006, 10:37:44 PM »
Apollo, keep your Nietzchean bullshit out of this thread and go fuck your sister like your hero.
SHAZAM!

Johnny Apollo

« Reply #173 on: March 29, 2006, 09:13:52 AM »
Apollo, keep your Nietzchean bullshit out of this thread and go f**k your sister like your hero.

He never was in love with his sister contrary to popular belief. He loved Lou Andreas-Salomé. His sister was very protective of him though and seemed to of broken their relationship up.

Baby_Hercules

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • myspace.com/babyhercules1914
« Reply #174 on: March 29, 2006, 09:42:25 AM »
Can we get off the topic of race and just post some pics of some great drug free bodybuilders?  Here' three plus one of myself. 8)