Author Topic: If you consider Obama's weight a factor in not voting for him  (Read 2651 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
If you consider Obama's weight a factor in not voting for him
« on: August 01, 2008, 06:04:55 PM »
You sould kill yourself.  You suck beyond all repair.  He's at a healthy weight.  If you're one of the clowns that say he's to skinny to be president, really, go fucking kill yourself, you're a moron beyond any repair.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
Re: If you consider Obama's weight a factor in not voting for him
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2008, 06:06:29 PM »
I would no go that far...but yeah its as silly as voting for him because he's black.
L

TerminalPower

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2008, 06:07:54 PM »
WHy would anyone vote for Barack?  Seriously, other than talk, WTF has he done?

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2008, 06:10:20 PM »
Hey terminal are u new to the board or a new IP/avatar...we've covered this to death. I have no idea why these people would vote for him....we've layed down fact after fact....nothing crickets. Oh u get the "ur rascist meltdown" by Benny douchebag Blanco....but besides that its alot of name calling or avoiding the issue.
L

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2008, 06:13:04 PM »
I would no go that far...but yeah its as silly as voting for him because he's black.
I agree, would be nice if all of that was gone.  Whites and Blacks both have faults there.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2008, 06:13:51 PM »
WHy would anyone vote for Barack?  Seriously, other than talk, WTF has he done?

want to stick to the point of the thread rather than derail it.  Start a new thread jackass.

TerminalPower

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2008, 06:17:10 PM »
want to stick to the point of the thread rather than derail it.  Start a new thread jackass.

Barack looks unhealthy to me, he looks too skinny, I would hate for him to die then pass the reigns on to John "Love Child" Edwards.

I want the old man with skin cancer and a war hardened mind body and soul!

Better?

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #7 on: August 01, 2008, 06:23:02 PM »

As silly as voting against him because he's black,
...and as silly as voting for McCain because let's face it, ....McCain is an idiotic pandering whore
w

TerminalPower

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: August 01, 2008, 06:25:38 PM »
As silly as voting against him because he's black,
...and as silly as voting for McCain because let's face it, ....McCain is an idiotic pandering whore

He is a war hero and accomplished politician who has proven his ability to reach both Republicans and Democrats.  Barack should not be voted for because he is Black but why then do over 90% of Black voters favor him? 

Barack looks unhealthy to me, he looks too skinny, I would hate for him to die then pass the reigns on to John "Love Child" Edwards.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: August 01, 2008, 06:27:00 PM »
I agree, would be nice if all of that was gone.  Whites and Blacks both have faults there.

My concern is that the SOME of the idiots who might be voting for this guy will vote simply because of the "rock star" thing or the black thing...

McCain..actual leadership experience..actually has worked with dems, if thats ur thing, actually understands warfare and foreign policy. Obama ...community organizer and um........
L

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: August 01, 2008, 06:30:26 PM »

Better?

You got to be kidding me, ...between the two of them Mccain's health is the only one in question.

Obama is as healthy as a horse, with incredible athletic stamina. mcCain is ready for a walker.

McCain's medical records for the past 8 yrs was 1200 pages long. Obama's fit on 1 sheet.

Ya you take the old man with skin cancer and a war hardened mind body and soul. the rest of us want obama.

As an interesting aside, I just got back from one of my local stores, ...you're never gonna believe what I saw...

A bunch of guys were unpacking some bags of merchandise soon to be for sale in the store and there were...

Obama for President baseball caps

...up here in Canada. I laughed so hard I almost peed.   ;D
w

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: August 01, 2008, 06:32:36 PM »

Better?
yea, that's better, you're an idoit douchebag.  congrats.

TerminalPower

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: August 01, 2008, 06:34:21 PM »
yea, that's better, you're an idoit douchebag.  congrats.

Such profane language, I expect better from you.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: August 01, 2008, 06:39:00 PM »
He is a war hero and accomplished politician who has proven his ability to reach both Republicans and Democrats. 

That's not the JOhn McCain we see today. That man sold his soul a long time ago.

Barack should not be voted for because he is Black but why then do over 90% of Black voters favor him?

Probably for the same reasons 90% + of his white voters favour him, ...he wants to restore America.

That's priceless. You take a frail pasty looking old guy with skin cancer, and claim he looks healthier. {lolol}

Flies land on him. As jon Stewart says, ...if that's not a sure sign of decay, I don't know what is.

Barack would look unhealthy to anyone used to looking at chemical freaks. As for your fears about a possible John Edwards presidency, unless Edwards can pull a negative DNA test out of his hat very quickly, I doubt there's much chance of that ever happening anytime soon.
w

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: August 01, 2008, 06:39:51 PM »
JAG..u guys can't vote, i know u Canadians want to be Americans so bad that u all live within 250 miles of our border but come on.....nobody here cares about Canada

Probably for the same reasons 90% + of his white voters favour him, ...he wants to restore America...

OK JAG SURE THING..... ::) ::)
L

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: August 01, 2008, 07:26:40 PM »
JAG..u guys can't vote, i know u Canadians want to be Americans so bad that u all live within 250 miles of our border but come on.....nobody here cares about Canada

Probably for the same reasons 90% + of his white voters favour him, ...he wants to restore America...

OK JAG SURE THING..... ::) ::)

HH6,

Serious Question.

What are you going to do if on November 4th, Obama is elected President?

Are you going to lock yourself in your garage like Coach will, ...will you cry your eyes out? Really what would you do?
w

chafed_nut_sack420

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: August 02, 2008, 01:05:52 AM »
Arguing over which of these two candidates is better, is like arguing over what's better to eat, the shit sandwhich or the puke soup? Both candidates suck major ass.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #17 on: August 02, 2008, 02:17:32 AM »
I'm not voting against Obama because he's a pencil neck who looks like a starving Ethiopian. 

And McCain’s health isn’t an issue.  He released his medical records.  Docs said he was fine.  Obama, the former smoker, could very well get sick over the next four years.  (I think either one will be a one term president.) 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: August 02, 2008, 02:24:57 AM »
I'm not voting against Obama because he's a pencil neck who looks like a starving Ethiopian. 
I fucking knew you were a racist :)  Finally after all this time you just blurt it out with rage...  Good for you, we know where you stand ;)  Since his weight is in the healthy range for his height, there's not really any other way to justify your starving Ethiopian statement ;)

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #19 on: August 02, 2008, 02:28:14 AM »
Hey terminal are u new to the board or a new IP/avatar...we've covered this to death. I have no idea why these people would vote for him....we've layed down fact after fact....nothing crickets. Oh u get the "ur rascist meltdown" by Benny douchebag Blanco....but besides that its alot of name calling or avoiding the issue.

It's simple, Obama... Or four more years of the neo con's doing everything they can do destroy our country.
S

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: August 02, 2008, 02:32:04 AM »
Arguing over which of these two candidates is better, is like arguing over what's better to eat, the shit sandwhich or the puke soup? Both candidates suck major ass.
but if you have to choose, is it the shit sandwhich or the puke soup?  ;)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: August 02, 2008, 02:40:16 AM »
I fucking knew you were a racist :)  Finally after all this time you just blurt it out with rage...  Good for you, we know where you stand ;)  Since his weight is in the healthy range for his height, there's not really any other way to justify your starving Ethiopian statement ;)

Oh you got me.  I guess it's okay to talk about my secret KKK membership now?   :)

Healthy weight?  lol.  He looks like a skeleton with a tan. 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: August 02, 2008, 02:44:55 AM »
Oh you got me.  I guess it's okay to talk about my secret KKK membership now?   :)

Healthy weight?  lol.  He looks like a skeleton with a tan. 
Come one, you have to at least acknowledge that we're addressing this from a bit of a different perspective than the rest of society...  We're on a bodybuilding board,... did you forget?  Obama is actually no where near the unhealthy weight range for his height.  If we're going to really make issues of this kind of shit, which are you going to choose... Mr. Thin or Mr. Melanoma?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: August 02, 2008, 02:50:28 AM »
Come one, you have to at least acknowledge that we're addressing this from a bit of a different perspective than the rest of society...  We're on a bodybuilding board,... did you forget?  Obama is actually no where near the unhealthy weight range for his height.  If we're going to really make issues of this kind of shit, which are you going to choose... Mr. Thin or Mr. Melanoma?

I admit my view of physiques is different from the average person, but the man is a bean pole.  Not only that, he's an unhealthy looking bean pole.  Have you seen the picture of him shirtless at the beach?   :-\  Skinny man with a gut. 

I'd take the guy who had his medical records reviewed by doctors who said he is in great shape over a (former) smoker.  Obama will probably be dead by 70 if he starts smoking again (which he probably will).   

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: August 02, 2008, 03:19:01 AM »
I admit my view of physiques is different from the average person, but the man is a bean pole.  Not only that, he's an unhealthy looking bean pole.  Have you seen the picture of him shirtless at the beach?   :-\  Skinny man with a gut. 

I'd take the guy who had his medical records reviewed by doctors who said he is in great shape over a (former) smoker.  Obama will probably be dead by 70 if he starts smoking again (which he probably will).   
LOL, dead by 70?  Well we're way in the clear then duh...