Author Topic: Carla Salotti, IFBB Pro Bodybuilder soon to make her Pro Figure debut!  (Read 1833 times)

siouxcountry

• Getbig IV
  • Team Ripitupbaby!

The Mighty Lightweight as she's known to many will compete in Pro Figure for the first time at the IFBB KentuckyMuscle November 10, 2007!

Carla competed this year in two shows, the IFBB Sacramento Pro & the IFBB Atlantic City Pro as a lightweight bodybuilder! Recent contest photos of her can be found HERE.

Carla earned her Pro Card in November 2005 winning the Lightweight class at the NPC National Championships!...

Our very own, Ms. Mighty Lightweight, Carla Salotti of IFBB Professional Bodybuilding Fame will be slipping her 4" heels along with her one-piece gem studded suit on to test the waters in her first IFBB Pro Figure debut on November 10th in Louisville, Kentucky.

Everyone send your well wishes to one of our sport's top ambassadors.

GOOD LUCK CARLA!

- Tim Gardner

Hey Boss!!!
Thanks for the shout up in here...yes..I will be slipping on the glass slippers on NOv 10th in Kentucky! I am out to prove that FBB CAN and WILL do it all with femininity and grace....I don't think I am that GRUMPY!!!!!
It's funny...I can't say I miss lifting...YET I have been so busy or so sick...I haven't had a lot of time. I am feeling ready for a little rest though!! That Turkey day feast is sounding kinda good to me..maybe that flu bug is finally gone??

Thanks for all the support and most of all the friendship form TG Boss!!!
Luv ya
C

- IFBB Pro Carla Salotti

LINK

kszep

• Pros
  • Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Re: Carla Salotti, IFBB Pro Bodybuilder soon to make her Pro Figure debut!
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2007, 10:25:13 AM »
Yay Carla!  Best of luck to you!  I am patiently awaiting your next venture....IFBB FITNESS ;D...all in good time ;)
-Katie Szep

siouxcountry

• Getbig IV
  • Team Ripitupbaby!
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2007, 03:42:35 PM »
Yay Carla!  Best of luck to you!  I am patiently awaiting your next venture....IFBB FITNESS ;D...all in good time ;)
-Katie Szep

That wouldn't surprise me!  ;D

Nancypro

• Pros
  • Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2007, 05:56:09 PM »
Go Carla! Time for someone else to oil you up and to put bikini bite on your butt for a change. They better do a great job like you do! Hope your show is a huge success for you.

siouxcountry

• Getbig IV
  • Team Ripitupbaby!
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2007, 02:48:14 AM »
Carla & Evan Centopani posing at the NPC Rhode Island October 2007.  :)