Author Topic: So, the concensus seems to be the 110th congress has failed  (Read 541 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
So, the concensus seems to be the 110th congress has failed
« on: August 03, 2007, 05:22:27 PM »
because they have failed to stop the Bush agenda time and time again, dems have bent over and taken it up the arse...  So with this being the primary reason for criticism, how's that going to play out in the next election, people going to take this as a reason to vote republican... ha... unique... I doubt it...

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Re: So, the concensus seems to be the 110th congress has failed
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2007, 06:17:41 PM »
They failed because they have done nothing of substance that I can think of.  I'm sure they did something meaningful, I just cannot think of anything.  Raising the minimum wage doesn't count.

They didn't find a way to cut my taxes.   

They are embarrassing themselves running down rabbit trails with the Gonzales witch hunt.  Failed war votes.  I don't think either party in Congress has a clear mission right now. 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Re: So, the concensus seems to be the 110th congress has failed
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2007, 07:30:03 PM »
They failed because they have done nothing of substance that I can think of.  I'm sure they did something meaningful, I just cannot think of anything.  Raising the minimum wage doesn't count.

They didn't find a way to cut my taxes.   

They are embarrassing themselves running down rabbit trails with the Gonzales witch hunt.  Failed war votes.  I don't think either party in Congress has a clear mission right now. 

Well if they had would we know from the major media?  Nope nope nope...  I would actualy like to see the accomplishments of the 109th matched up against the 110th...  I'm guessing that's something no righty would want to see...