Author Topic: So depressed - having a hard time training  (Read 32275 times)

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
Re: So depressed - having a hard time training
« Reply #250 on: December 05, 2012, 08:51:48 AM »
This coming from the guy who cried atthe gym and went home to take his Midol.  You only wish you could do that.  Only one problem.  Not married.  Plus, any wife of mine wouldn't want some shriveled nutsack of a boy like you.  You see, the women I date prefer men.  Not whiney little bitches.

Edit...

Me:
43 y/o in that pic. 
Nope, not a tan was seen that day. 
Balding?  Umm...very short hair.  And the balding started prior to my test.  Oh well.
200mg of test.  Nope, don't want to do more.
25yrs competing drug free...turned pro
Trained my ass off each and every time I was in gym
Lives in his own house, has a post grad degree
5'9 is short?[/b]

You:
Pathetic 19yo who likes to duck face in his pics like a 14yo girl
Worries about getting a bouncer job
Insecure (for detailed proof, read this thread)
Lives at home, didnt graduate high school
Likes to jerk off in front of his buddies
Looks like shit compared to some short, balding, old man that is only on 200mg of test a week while said douche is one everything under the sun

Try again cum stain.

lol Im happy for you really I am. facts are facts I do have better hair than you ;)

and I wasnt being 100% serious, btw....you look good ;)
l

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
« Reply #251 on: December 05, 2012, 08:58:22 AM »
Depressed WTF!! What happened to the little 18 yr old hottie you had lined up?

I'm guessing that fell though? :(

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #252 on: December 05, 2012, 09:05:18 AM »
this is not flinstones in the pic...flinsteone is a little fatherless bitch under 20 spending his life in his mom basement lying about everything cause he has nothing better to do.

Go get an education and a job and stop trolling the boards.

if it wasnt me i wouldnt of blocked my face out, you really are dumb as fuck and I havent even stepped foot in my parents house in over years....
l

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #253 on: December 05, 2012, 09:06:41 AM »
if it wasnt me i wouldnt of blocked my face out, you really are dumb as fuck and I havent even stepped foot in my parents house in over years....

uberman says get an education but he's an unskilled assembly line operator in a food processing plant

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #254 on: December 05, 2012, 09:11:48 AM »

no shitstain, your daily goal in life is to look tough on getbig, you obviously have no job or studies as you spend your whole days on here posting retarded childish shit only a virgin kid would ask about...you went to some random bbing messageboard , stole a pic of someone and blurried his face hoping it would give you some internet credibility and that's about it. Fucking loser. We ve seen billions of guys like you come on here over the years.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #255 on: December 05, 2012, 09:15:18 AM »
no shitstain, your daily goal in life is to look tough on getbig, you obviously have no job or studies as you spend your whole days on here posting retarded childish shit only a virgin kid would ask about...you went to some random bbing messageboard , stole a pic of someone and blurried his face hoping it would give you some internet credibility and that's about it. Fucking loser. We ve seen billions of guys like you come on here over the years.
why did you edit this message like 3 times and it still is a worthless piece of shit

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #256 on: December 05, 2012, 09:39:35 AM »

what are you talking about? internet credibility ??? you cant even see my body just my traps lol.

and btw this post right here ^is giving us all more proof your that sknny fat ugly lying piece of shit we all made you out to be. Your getting jealous over a guy for all you know could be cross eyed with a tat that says mom on his face.
l

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #257 on: December 05, 2012, 09:46:50 AM »
and I am honest....i never said i look like that anymore. Since that pic Ive turned into a skinny fat piece of shit like yourself who posts on getbig all day and hates on other dudes who look good :)
l

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #258 on: December 05, 2012, 09:50:54 AM »
and I am honest....i never said i look like that anymore. Since that pic Ive turned into a skinny fat piece of shit like yourself who posts on getbig all day and hates on other dudes who look good :)
11 pages and I still can not figure out why you are off the juice in the first place.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #259 on: December 05, 2012, 10:09:13 AM »
you realize what you say makes no sense at all right? Looks like i ve nailed your character fair and square.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #260 on: December 05, 2012, 10:25:23 AM »
you realize what you say makes no sense at all right? Looks like i ve nailed your character fair and square.

makes perfect sense your just dumb as fuck

l

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #261 on: December 05, 2012, 10:33:56 AM »
11 pages and I still can not figure out why you are off the juice in the first place.
???  NO REPLY YET,,,

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #262 on: December 05, 2012, 10:36:11 AM »
all of this is only in his head, and people are buying into it out of boredom...dude has not even been on in the first place...probably a lost teen as previously mentionned who makes up random stories and tries to build a character on the internet cause his real life sucks balls.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #263 on: December 05, 2012, 11:14:53 AM »
all of this is only in his head, and people are buying into it out of boredom...dude has not even been on in the first place...probably a lost teen as previously mentionned who makes up random stories and tries to build a character on the internet cause his real life sucks balls.

wtf are you talking about? stop trying to take away my crediblity because it will not work....especially when  people on this sight  have trained with me in real life, more than one for that matter.

idiot ;)
l

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #264 on: December 05, 2012, 11:39:44 AM »
flintstones u were just posting a few weeks ago that you were in your best condition ever, you found the holy grail etc. What happened?

Me personally, I don't see the point the point in abusing aas/hgh unless you compete because it isn't worth the come down when you have to stop.

Why not drop the dosages down to 700-1000 a week and do 6 weeks on, 4 weeks off (apollo82 style) with a few months off a year?

With the lower dosages you would obviously have to lower the expectations. You would have to either:

-drop size but focus on conditionitiong and aesthetics (see galeniko or the filipino guy danny-boy)

or

-if you want to look big in clothes, sacrifice condition for increased size (staying within 12-15% bodyfat)

Life is a marathon not a sprint bro. You are going to regret burning yourself out 10-20 years down the line. The YOLO attitude is all good until the responsibilities come and reality hits you in the face,

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #265 on: December 05, 2012, 12:23:27 PM »
flintstones u were just posting a few weeks ago that you were in your best condition ever, you found the holy grail etc. What happened?

Me personally, I don't see the point the point in abusing aas/hgh unless you compete because it isn't worth the come down when you have to stop.

Why not drop the dosages down to 700-1000 a week and do 6 weeks on, 4 weeks off (apollo82 style) with a few months off a year?

With the lower dosages you would obviously have to lower the expectations. You would have to either:

-drop size but focus on conditionitiong and aesthetics (see galeniko or the filipino guy danny-boy)

or

-if you want to look big in clothes, sacrifice condition for increased size (staying within 12-15% bodyfat)

Life is a marathon not a sprint bro. You are going to regret burning yourself out 10-20 years down the line. The YOLO attitude is all good until the responsibilities come and reality hits you in the face,

It wasnt a few weeks ago it was a little over a month ago, and I had already been clean a week or two at that point. When you drop verything you look better than when you were on for a week or two and the water drops......then its byebye. And honestly 10 years from now I will probably be burned out but I want to get this bodybuilding shit done with while I can. If I cant be a freak in 5 years in aint happening in 10 years
l

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #266 on: December 05, 2012, 12:39:19 PM »
If you reach "freak" status, you'll just be more bummed when it's over.
Y

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #267 on: December 05, 2012, 01:11:30 PM »
If you reach "freak" status, you'll just be more bummed when it's over.

nothing lasts forever brother....
l

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #268 on: December 05, 2012, 01:25:35 PM »
It wasnt a few weeks ago it was a little over a month ago, and I had already been clean a week or two at that point. When you drop verything you look better than when you were on for a week or two and the water drops......then its byebye. And honestly 10 years from now I will probably be burned out but I want to get this bodybuilding shit done with while I can. If I cant be a freak in 5 years in aint happening in 10 years

See, this is the problem.  I am not burnt out on bodybuilding...I just dont see a point to it anymore.  Thats why I switched over to doing the training I am doing. 

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #269 on: December 05, 2012, 01:31:37 PM »
nothing lasts forever brother....

Then why are you struggling so much with all this BS?
Y

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #270 on: December 05, 2012, 01:34:17 PM »

and suddenly he became skinny fat?

haha dude is on his periods or mentally disturbed. I told you all, you re answering a little lost kid who s making up everything you read by the minute.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #271 on: December 05, 2012, 01:35:38 PM »
when you get older the real goal in your training will be;

what does it take for me to consume (foods and times you eat foods) that will give me the most energy and best sleeping patterns and clearest skin
A

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #272 on: December 05, 2012, 01:42:58 PM »
and suddenly he became skinny fat?

haha dude is on his periods or mentally disturbed. I told you all, you re answering a little lost kid who s making up everything you read by the minute.

ask buselmo how fast he shrinks ....and to be fair I might of exagerrated a bit. My "skinny fat" is still a dude who can move some weight and has some width..... probably bigger than you at your best :D
l

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #273 on: December 05, 2012, 01:46:22 PM »
ask buselmo how fast he shrinks ....and to be fair I might of exagerrated a bit. My "skinny fat" is still a dude who can move some weight and has some width..... probably bigger than you at your best :D

You should just stop now and seek therapy.   

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #274 on: December 05, 2012, 01:49:02 PM »
12 pages!? Somebody shoot me, already.