Author Topic: Sarah Palin Claims DINOSAURS and Humans Coexisted 6000 years ago. SCARY.  (Read 33092 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Sarah Palin Claims DINOSAURS and Humans Coexisted 6000 years ago. SCARY.
« Reply #175 on: September 28, 2008, 10:25:20 PM »
THIS IS THE VIDEO THAT JOE IS AFRAID TO WATCH.

Sarah Palin on the altar, with her Pastor in 2006.  This woman wants to be VP.

Buffgeek

• Getbig III
  • I love white women!
« Reply #176 on: September 28, 2008, 10:28:47 PM »
no, that was her regular pastor for 12 years.  She credits him for her becoming alaska governor.

This videotaped moment was from 2006.

You got your facts wrong here Rob.  Thomas Muthee is a Kenyan pastor that was visiting the US when this was taken. I dont argue that it is odd.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_Muthee

http://www.wofchurchke.org/

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #177 on: September 28, 2008, 10:32:13 PM »
Good catch, buffgeek, i'm reading more and learning more.

In a recent development, the vice Presidential Candidate of Republican Party has said that her success in becoming the governor of Alaska was largely due to the prayer of Thomas Muthee, a Kenyan Witch Hunter.

Pastor Muthee previously accused a Kenyan woman of practicing witchcraft and causing vehicle accidents. On 8th June this year, Palin said in a speech that Thomas Muthee blessed her in late 2005 when he paid a visit to the church in the capacity of a guest preacher.

The video footage shows her saying that she was a mayor at that time. She praised the personality of the pastor. She also said that the prayer of the pastor was powerful and it helped her in becoming a governor.

Muthee who is an African evangelist was associated with the Wasilla Assembly of God and gave guest sermons there on 10 occasions. He also set up the Prayer Cave in Kiambu, Kenya in the year 1989. He said that the almighty gave him instruction to do that and directed him to the nation.

In Transformations, an evangelical video created by a Christian information and research agency named Sentinel Group; Muthee talked about a satanic presence in the city and vented his wrath against it. He said that the almighty informed him about the unholy spirit residing in the city.

The video also says that after the unholy spirit was demolished, the crime rate in the region took a nosedive and church growth rate touched an all time high. While the entire “Transformations" video having the speech of the pastor has been taken off YouTube, the story still remains in a number of Evangelical Christian sites.

The pastor accused a woman named Mama Jane to be the source of the evil that was causing car accidents. She used to run Emmanuel Clinic, a divination center. She was asked to give up her sordid practices or leave the town of Kiambu.

The pastor was able to influence a number of devout people and they turned against the woman. It resulted in Police raiding her home and killing a pet python. After her questioning by Police she decided to leave the place.

Busted

• Getbig IV
  • PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM MOWER
« Reply #178 on: September 28, 2008, 10:35:17 PM »
Not a chance. You don't think there are well spoken and sharp people on MY side? We call them theologians. There is more proof of a creator than not. You just don't want to bother to find out.

a man who believes in the Easter Bunny, Santa, or the Boogie Man is in no way shape or form intelligent, so why would I think a grown man believing in things that are not there is intelligent?

Busted

• Getbig IV
« Reply #179 on: September 28, 2008, 10:42:06 PM »
This is for you COACH...

Religion has us convinced there is an invisible man...
Living in the sky....
Who watches everything you do every minute of every day...
This invisible man has a list of 10 things he wants you to not do... and if you do
he has a special place for you!!! HELL!!!!!
Where you will burn and choke and scream for ever... BUT
HE LOVES YOU!!!
AND HE NEEDS MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Talk about a good Bullshit story????????????

Churches bring in BILLIONS of TAX FREE MONEY EVERY YEAR!!!!!!

The Coach

« Reply #180 on: September 28, 2008, 10:42:59 PM »
It wouldn't be a huge deal... hell, we all have crazy pastors, right?

The problem is, FOX news, and Coach, made a HUGE deal about this issue.  They said since Obama attended a church with a crazy pastor and didn't leave, then he subscribed to the same beliefs and shouldn't be preseident.

Now that we see Palin's pastor is WORSE - he brags on video about chasing witches in Africa, and casts out her demons onstage - and also said some pretty interesting things about jewish people.

And Joe refuses to look at the unedited video, directly from teh church.  He'd rather get his news from "Articles" penned by authors with their own agendas.  VIDEO doesn't have an agenda, and doesn't spin.  This clip shows 2 minutes of straight video from the altar.

Uuuummm. I just watched it and I couldn't understand too much exept "in the name of Jesus" "wants righteousness" "every form of witchcraft" something something.

Well Rob, dude's a pastor from another country (Kenya) and it's sounds like he was saying a prayer to cast away demons. Some do practice witchcraft in Kenya but he sounded like he was just saying prayers to JESUS for her. Sounds like nothing to me. I just had a hard time figuring out the "witchraft" thing. But I'm sure you'll spin it into something.

But I know it wasn't Goddamn America and its the white mans fault. Rob, sometimes you just blow me away. Do you realize you and Olberman are soul mates and should probably get married or something?

Buffgeek

• Getbig III
  • I love white women!
« Reply #181 on: September 28, 2008, 10:43:06 PM »
a man who believes in the Easter Bunny, Santa, or the Boogie Man is in no way shape or form intelligent, so why would I think a grown man believing in things that are not there is intelligent?

Again it was a Catholic priest who first presented the Big Bang Theory.  

I work with several large general practice and pediatrics Clinics, Surgical Centers and Medical Campuses and the majority of doctors I work with are Christian. These Men and women are by no means stupid so I think the statement that people of faith are unintelligent is ignorant.

James Phoenix

• Getbig IV
  • Beatific
« Reply #182 on: September 28, 2008, 10:50:44 PM »

I work with several large general practice and pediatrics Clinics, Surgical Centers and Medical Campuses and the majority of doctors I work with are Christian. These Men and women are by no means stupid so I think the statement that people of faith are unintelligent is ignorant.

Christianity And IQ: An Inverse Correlation

By Thomas Keyes
Mar. 20, 2005

The lower a person’s IQ, the more likely he is to be a practiser of Christianity or another religion, whereas the higher his IQ, the more likely he is to be an atheist, an agnostic or a freethinker. I have known these general facts, through personal observation, since I was a teen-ager, but I have also culled very substantial evidence from various sources to demonstrate them.

Factors that obfuscate this otherwise clear-cut correlation are hypocrisy and vainglory. Many people pretend to Christianity merely to avoid friction or confrontations with family, friends, fellow workers and neighbors. Others like to show off before other Christians, seeking to appear stalwart, staunch and inflexible, by making a lot of noise about their religious views. The fact that they are being disingenuous does not necessarily mean that they have low IQ’s. Social reasons can be compelling.

Nonetheless, the correlation is loud and clear: intelligence and religiosity are inversely proportional. I have posted several articles on this subject before, but it may be time to review the facts.

We all know that distinguished scientists are legendarily intelligent, so we shouldn’t be surprised to see the intelligence-irreligiosity correlation big and bold in a survey conducted by Scientific American in 1999. The evidence is unchallengeable:

SCIENTIFIC AMERICAN: PERCENTAGE OF PEOPLE BELIEVING IN GOD

The general population..........90%

Scientists holding the degree of BS..........40%

Scientists regarded as eminent..........10%

A similar survey of the members of the National Academy of Scientists, the most distinguished scientific body in the US, was made in 1998, with equally ineluctable results. How could anyone possibly doubt the significance of this survey?

MEMBERS OF THE NATIONAL ACADEMY OF SCIENTISTS

Atheists..........72%

Agnostics..........21%

Religionists..........7%

Another revealing set of statistics is a comparison of church attendance and average IQ for the four countries that have the highest church attendance in the world and the four that have the lowest. Christians should be able to find their rung on the following ladder:

CHURCH ATTENDANCE AND NATIONAL IQ

MOST THEISTIC COUNTRIES

Nigeria...89% attend church...67 is the average IQ

Ireland...80% attend church...93 is the average IQ

Philippines...68% attend church...86 is the average IQ

South Africa...56% attend church...72 is the average IQ

MOST ATHEISTIC COUNTRIES

Finland...4% attend church...97 is the average IQ

Sweden...4% attend church...101 is the average IQ

Japan...3% attend church...105 is the average IQ

Russia...2% attend church...96 is the average IQ

Summing up this irrefutable evidence is a direct quotation from Free Inquiry magazine, 1986: "Is it more logical to be a Christian? Is religion the natural choice of a smart person familiar with more of the evidence? Not according to a broad consensus of studies on IQ and religiosity. These studies have consistently found that the lower the IQ score, the more likely a person is to be religious."

Every time I post an article like this, a few people send me e-mail or post rebuttals or contradictory articles, and so far I have tried to answer them politely. But I am not really offering up a subject for debate, as if by talking it out, we can come to a conclusion satisfactory to all parties involved. No, I am merely stating the facts of the matter. So there’s no need to communicate with me, unless you want me to identify the sources of my statistics.

If I say that Paris is the capital of France, what is there to debate? If I say that ice melts when it gets warm, what is there to debate? If I say Lincoln was a US president, what is there to debate? If I say that intellectual backwardness and Christianity are almost synonymous, what is there to debate?

------------

About the author Thomas Keyes: I have written two books: A SOJOURN IN ASIA (non-fiction) and A TALE OF UNG (fiction), neither published so far.

I have studied languages for years and traveled extensively on five continents.

Enjoy.

☠ Order of Nephilim

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #183 on: September 28, 2008, 10:52:33 PM »
This coming from someone who thinks the Universe was made from a "Big Bang" ::)
you think dinosaurs were wiped out because they didnt make it on Noah's Ark?
 :D :D :D

Luinitari

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #184 on: September 28, 2008, 10:56:28 PM »
We're definitely advanced.

Then again, if you look at the NASA shuttle camera footage that shows some foreign flying object [1] following the shuttle [a] then sharply changing direction [2] at 1000+ mph... (which no man-made machine can do and [3]would kill anything made of what we're made of...)

Well, I believe if there's something else out there, it's probably more advanced that us.

240, I respect your normally honest and blunt, no punches pulled, give-it-as-the-facts-state posting.  However, this dribble of yours is pure conspiracy paranoia.

[1] Following eh?  When viewing a speck in 2 dimensions that is represented by roughly 1-3 pixels thereby not big enough to denote a shading and thereby lightsource angle of reflection, how the hell can you claim the motion of this object IN 3 DIMENSIONS?  This object was moving one direction on a 2-d screen, then it changed directions.  Was it moving towards or away from the shuttle?  You and I and no one else can tell with the information provided.

[2] Quantitative speed is not possible if scale cannot be determined.  See [1] to understand why scale cannot be determined.

[3] Come now and act like an adult, this isn't a comic book.

[a] This has been argued quite successfully as the result of the firing of the rocket thrusters to correct the flight path.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #185 on: September 28, 2008, 10:57:29 PM »
what is wrong with saying goddamn america, and blaming white men for some problems in america?  ???

this question coming from a white american male.   :)

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #186 on: September 28, 2008, 11:00:14 PM »

[3] Come now and act like an adult, this isn't a comic book.
so an adult cannot admit that there are other life forms in the multi-verse?   ::)

simple minded, close minded, delusional, unable to think outside thbox, probably republican, probably in the closet homosexual, probably fat but thinks you look good, probably white and racist but listens to rap and wears nike, probably buys cheap vegetables but is against immigration..... etc etc etc\

;D  ;)

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #187 on: September 28, 2008, 11:00:55 PM »
The LA Times reports:

Soon after Sarah Palin was elected mayor of the foothill town of Wasilla, Alaska, she startled a local music teacher by insisting in casual conversation that men and dinosaurs coexisted on an Earth created 6,000 years ago -- about 65 million years after scientists say most dinosaurs became extinct -- the teacher said.

After conducting a college band and watching Palin deliver a commencement address to a small group of home-schooled students in June 1997, Wasilla resident Philip Munger said, he asked the young mayor about her religious beliefs.

Palin told him that "dinosaurs and humans walked the Earth at the same time," Munger said. When he asked her about prehistoric fossils and tracks dating back millions of years, Palin said "she had seen pictures of human footprints inside the tracks," recalled Munger, who teaches music at the University of Alaska in Anchorage and has regularly criticized Palin in recent years on his liberal political blog, called Progressive Alaska.

The idea of a "young Earth" -- that God created the Earth about 6,000 years ago, and dinosaurs and humans coexisted early on -- is a popular strain of creationism.

Though in her race for governor she called for faith-based "intelligent design" to be taught along with evolution in Alaska's schools, Gov. Palin has not sought to require it, state educators say.

Some dork born again christian i work with belives this, also belives noah had an ark with every animal and also in geocentrism that the world universe around the earth

Buffgeek

• Getbig III
  • I love white women!
« Reply #188 on: September 28, 2008, 11:03:49 PM »

Enjoy.

Who is Thomas Keyes? What are his sources?

Also Why just scientists? Why not list all peolple with Doctorates?

This examples you quote are really Vague.

the church attendance thing is also baffling. What does that prove? You are comparing 3rd world nations to Industrialized nations.  Where do the rest of the theistic nations fall?

America is probably one of the most christian nations. Where else would you rather live?

Athiests all have one thing in comming. Enormous Arrogance.

BTW THELUKE is athiest and from Ireland. Better not let him dogging the avg IQ of his nation  ;D

Busted

• Getbig IV
« Reply #189 on: September 28, 2008, 11:10:19 PM »
Uuuummm. I just watched it and I couldn't understand too much exept "in the name of Jesus" "wants righteousness" "every form of witchcraft" something something.

Well Rob, dude's a pastor from another country (Kenya) and it's sounds like he was saying a prayer to cast away demons. Some do practice witchcraft in Kenya but he sounded like he was just saying prayers to JESUS for her. Sounds like nothing to me. I just had a hard time figuring out the "witchraft" thing. But I'm sure you'll spin it into something.

But I know it wasn't Goddamn America and its the white mans fault. Rob, sometimes you just blow me away. Do you realize you and Olberman are soul mates and should probably get married or something?

NICE DODGE COACH...

Seriously are you fucking stupid?  the "god damn america" was REV WRIGHT QUOTING WHAT THE PRIME MINISTER OF IRAQ SAID.... is it that hard for you to understand?

i say god damn america all the time... why casue we dont take care of our OWN PEOPLE and we take care of everyone else!!!!!

Luinitari

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #190 on: September 28, 2008, 11:12:08 PM »
so an adult cannot admit that there are other life forms in the multi-verse?   ::)

simple minded, close minded, delusional, unable to think outside thbox, probably republican, probably in the closet homosexual, probably fat but thinks you look good, probably white and racist but listens to rap and wears nike, probably buys cheap vegetables but is against immigration..... etc etc etc\

;D  ;)

Of course an adult may comprehend these things.  I do every day of my life.  However, admitting something insinuates prior knowledge.  Not one, that you or I am aware, can yet admit knowledge of other life forms.  If you are the first, please enlighten us.

Busted

• Getbig IV
« Reply #191 on: September 28, 2008, 11:13:40 PM »

He lives in the United states first off....

he asked jesus to get sara money and a staff for her campaign...  would jesus ask for money to campaign for gov office?

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #192 on: September 28, 2008, 11:57:56 PM »
This is for you COACH...

Religion has us convinced there is an invisible man...
Living in the sky....
Who watches everything you do every minute of every day...
This invisible man has a list of 10 things he wants you to not do... and if you do
he has a special place for you!!! HELL!!!!!
Where you will burn and choke and scream for ever... BUT
HE LOVES YOU!!!
AND HE NEEDS MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Talk about a good Bullshit story????????????

Churches bring in BILLIONS of TAX FREE MONEY EVERY YEAR!!!!!!

LOL...awesome, George Carlin.
HAHA, RON.....

Busted

• Getbig IV
« Reply #193 on: September 29, 2008, 12:01:43 AM »
LOL...awesome, George Carlin.

Only intelligent people know Carlins language!!! ha!

James Phoenix

• Getbig IV
  • Beatific
« Reply #194 on: September 29, 2008, 12:13:57 AM »
Who is Thomas Keyes? What are his sources?

This examples you quote are really Vague.

the church attendance thing is also baffling. What does that prove? You are comparing 3rd world nations to Industrialized nations.  Where do the rest of the theistic nations fall?

America is probably one of the most christian nations. Where else would you rather live?

Athiests all have one thing in comming. Enormous Arrogance.

BTW THELUKE is athiest and from Ireland. Better not let him dogging the avg IQ of his nation  ;D

Dunno who all his sources are dude.

The sources for the IQ listings might be Richard Lynn; he's an Oxford professor.

Science degrees are the hardest sort of degrees to get, much harder than say...

a Doctorate of Divinity.

The article shows that the smartest most educated people tend to be atheist and agnostics.

Eminent scientist(the cream of the crop) are nearly always atheist.

☠ Order of Nephilim

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #195 on: September 29, 2008, 12:17:26 AM »

damn...words cannot describe how stupid you are.

You believe some fairytale book over science. Man you bible bashers make me laugh... ::)
No doubt about it...

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #196 on: September 29, 2008, 12:25:17 AM »
It's true that dinosaurs co-existed with man.

Not many people know this, but...

Jesus had a younger brother named Larry. One day, after visiting Adam and Eve, Jesus and Larry went to a fishin' hole, poles in hand.

Then they got to talking. Turns out Larry cursed Jesus, and they got into bit of a ruckus. Larry ran off, top speed, tears in his eyes.

Next thing you know, Larry was stomped to death by a rabid Tyranosaurus Rex!

Jesus was never the same. Which is why you don't hear too much about it. It was in the Bible Part 2, but this text was loss when a herd of Brachiosaurus stampeded Jesus' library.
G

Bona

• Getbig II
  • Creating Websites For Singapore
« Reply #197 on: September 29, 2008, 12:44:34 AM »
You sir, are truly lost

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #198 on: September 29, 2008, 03:48:48 AM »

Not unintelligent, just deluded.
I hate the State.

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
« Reply #199 on: September 29, 2008, 05:06:35 AM »
Dinosaurs did not live together with humans. That's a scientific topic and science is pretty sure of that.

The big bang as well as an infinite number of big bangs are both just scientific theories.

In any case, science does not and will never explain existence.

Atheism has no foundation in science whatsoever.
It's a philosophic decision, in most cases however, based on simple misconceptions.