Author Topic: Sustanon/Prop Fever and Swelling  (Read 5688 times)

tolliscd

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Sustanon/Prop Fever and Swelling
« on: June 16, 2007, 07:06:04 AM »
We have all heard of the minimal fever associated with Sustanon. Also i get a pretty good lump in my gluteus everytime i inject. My question is:
1) Does the fever subside after a week or two of injections or can taking motrin or advil help with the fever or flu like symptoms?
2) Will getting pharmaceutical grade sustenon instead of UG alleviate these issues concerning swelling and fever/flu?

Anybodies two cents is appreciated!!
Train hard,
D

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
Re: Sustanon/Prop Fever and Swelling
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2007, 07:09:03 AM »
The fever you speak of can be brought n by any type of test...test flu. Usually, if you do get it, it will subside fairly fast, but if it doesn't, you need to reevaluate things.

The lump is typically brought out by 1 of 3 things. In sust, it can be the prop that's part of the sust. In any UG test, including sust, if it has a high BA content, this can cause a lump. Finally, a bad injection of any AAS can leave a lump.

sugarbear

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2007, 09:59:22 AM »
yeah it's not unusual to feel cold chills a few times but anymore than that you should stop using
plus a lump doesn't mean a bad injection I have a nurse Inject me in ass and I get a lump

irondave

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2007, 11:47:35 AM »
try to get gear made for human consumption it cost the same you have less side effects.the lumps disapear faster and less fever or no fever because its more sterile.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2007, 12:40:11 PM »
Iv never used UG gear, but I shot lots of Sus (including a bucket of Karachi) Never a lump.
I can shoot 100mgs of prop w/ out too much grief. I took 100prop + 100 Stan in the same shot, THAT was hard to walk for days ;D

irondave

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2007, 02:52:31 PM »
i take my srynge put a new needle on it every time a inject fill it ,put the cap on it put the srynge up side down needle up ,in a pocket of a shirt hanging in my closet, i do it the night before i inject ,let it sit overnight this gets all the microscopic air bubbles out so when i inject less pain the following days i learned this from a guy who used to inject 10ml a day.

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2007, 03:38:17 PM »
i take my srynge put a new needle on it every time a inject fill it ,put the cap on it put the srynge up side down needle up ,in a pocket of a shirt hanging in my closet, i do it the night before i inject ,let it sit overnight this gets all the microscopic air bubbles out so when i inject less pain the following days i learned this from a guy who used to inject 10ml a day.

Sounds like you need to do some reading and not take advice from someone who SAYS they do 10ml in one day. That is like saying I gained 10" in my arms overnight or that Cell Tech made me gain 20 lbs in 2 minutes. Be realistic bro and keep it simple.

irondave

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2007, 03:43:05 PM »
i would never inject that much
it is a good way to get out air bubbles

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: June 16, 2007, 06:09:09 PM »

Do not do this, the Dr and the Vet here both concur against "Pre-loading" your setN self up for a infection like this.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #9 on: June 18, 2007, 02:48:31 PM »
We have all heard of the minimal fever associated with Sustanon. Also i get a pretty good lump in my gluteus everytime i inject. My question is:
1) Does the fever subside after a week or two of injections or can taking motrin or advil help with the fever or flu like symptoms?
2) Will getting pharmaceutical grade sustenon instead of UG alleviate these issues concerning swelling and fever/flu?

The immune system response is typical and other than some C + E, there's nothing you can do to change the recovery time.

Pharmaceutical grade gear is less likely to have bacteria which might cut down on the inflammatory response, but if you're sensitive to Prop, you will always have these issues.

The shit don't stop 'till the Test goes Prop.  :-X

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...