Author Topic: QUESTION FOR SOME OF YOU YEAR ROUND JUICERS????  (Read 5764 times)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
Re: QUESTION FOR SOME OF YOU YEAR ROUND JUICERS????
« Reply #25 on: November 07, 2007, 04:45:33 PM »
The other question Dave is why do it without even planning on competing ??? For "beach season" and/or get back at the "guy" who "humiliated" you in 11th grade???
very good point.

DragonRider

• Getbig II
« Reply #26 on: November 07, 2007, 04:59:13 PM »
Now that I have though, and because of that learned a lot more about the stuff, I can guarantee you when I'm older I'll be HRT bound. For starters I won't have much of a choice because of all the years of use, further, I'm a big proponent of HRT and its benefits in older guys...been trying to get my dad going on this for a while now.

HRT is how I actually got started. Important point here.... I never used a single steroid before I needed HRT, so I can honestly say that using didn't cause it.
I hope you can convince your dad. I'm 50 and the quality of life with HRT is infinately better.

Fulgorre

• Getbig III
« Reply #27 on: November 07, 2007, 05:28:02 PM »
Personally the only reason I've ever messed with the stuff is for the purpose of various goals in BB...if it weren't for that I'd more then likely never have touched it.

That said, I don't have any problem with people using who just use it to feel better, look better, etc. But like I said, I'd prob never have touched it if it weren't for my goals. Now that I have though, and because of that learned a lot more about the stuff, I can guarantee you when I'm older I'll be HRT bound. For starters I won't have much of a choice because of all the years of use, further, I'm a big proponent of HRT and its benefits in older guys...been trying to get my dad going on this for a while now.

Arnoldjr, you are good guy.  But bro, c'mon! lol  This is like a rock guitarist saying the only reason he ever picked up a guitar was for the love music rather than to get pussy. I don't believe being more physically powerful and impressive to the other sex did not factor into the decision somewhere. :-*

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #28 on: November 07, 2007, 07:55:50 PM »
Arnoldjr, you are good guy.  But bro, c'mon! lol  This is like a rock guitarist saying the only reason he ever picked up a guitar was for the love music rather than to get pussy. I don't believe being more physically powerful and impressive to the other sex did not factor into the decision somewhere. :-*
I can say with absolute confidence that what you just said above did not play nor will it play into my decisions in the future to use performance enhancing drugs...not even a little bit.

If anything, using these types of things or just simply being involved in bodybuilding at some level has not been a helpful tool in regards to females. Most women think the way in which BB's live is absolutely nuts and insane...and they're right...insane? No, but it is nuts and far from the norm.

Further, I am a very open and honest person, especially when it comes to relationship type things, and if a girl I'm seeing ask about this kind of thing, I'll be very honest about and 9 times out of 10 this will send them running for the hills...not all of them, but most can't handle or take it.

In short, it takes a special person to deal with a hardcore BB fanatic..but I wouldn't give it up (BB) for anything in this world. In my opinion, it is the one of the key things in my life that keeps me sain and focused, and this carries itself over into other aspects of my life as well.

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: November 08, 2007, 04:46:54 AM »
Further, I am a very open and honest person, especially when it comes to relationship type things, and if a girl I'm seeing ask about this kind of thing, I'll be very honest about and 9 times out of 10 this will send them running for the hills...not all of them, but most can't handle or take it.

In short, it takes a special person to deal with a hardcore BB fanatic..but I wouldn't give it up (BB) for anything in this world. In my opinion, it is the one of the key things in my life that keeps me sain and focused, and this carries itself over into other aspects of my life as well.

Awesome post!  So very true, all of it.  "Running for the hills" LOL  I will also add most women, even ones who like some muscle on a guy, do not like the true BB type physiqe. I could understand how some people could be turned off by the drug use. Also some women do not like to be with guys who are going to be getting more attention then themselves  :-\

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: November 08, 2007, 04:50:47 AM »
You guys need RT tix to BKK. Them girls dont think anything of the juice issue. They'll Go shop it with you and haggle price 4-you.  ;D

DragonRider

• Getbig II
« Reply #31 on: November 08, 2007, 05:05:01 AM »
...but I wouldn't give it up (BB) for anything in this world. In my opinion, it is the one of the key things in my life that keeps me sain and focused, and this carries itself over into other aspects of my life as well.

Amen to that.

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: November 08, 2007, 05:34:23 AM »
You guys need RT tix to BKK. Them girls dont think anything of the juice issue. They'll Go shop it with you and haggle price 4-you.  ;D

;D

http://www.wikihow.com/Travel-from-Singapore-to-Bangkok-and-Back-by-Train

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #33 on: November 08, 2007, 06:14:21 AM »
I can say with absolute confidence that what you just said above did not play nor will it play into my decisions in the future to use performance enhancing drugs...not even a little bit.

If anything, using these types of things or just simply being involved in bodybuilding at some level has not been a helpful tool in regards to females. Most women think the way in which BB's live is absolutely nuts and insane...and they're right...insane? No, but it is nuts and far from the norm.

Awesome post.

i'm the same way, i only used AAS to up my performance for bodybuilding and then powerlifting. if i never planned to compete i would have never tried it.

which is why i'm clean now, i don't plan on competeing in the next 2 years so i'm letting my body recover from years of AAS use and heavy training. i still train hard but not at the same level i once did, mainly due to nagging injuries.

my father has been on HRT for 2 years and he says he feels 30 again. his attitude is more confident, even family members have commented on how much more laid back he has been lately. my mother says it's the best choice she ever made, she talked him into it after he got blood work done and his test levels were very low. at first he didn't want to try it because he didn't understand it, now he tells all his friends to see their doc.

8)

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #34 on: November 08, 2007, 09:29:37 AM »
Trab, you're a cool dude, but I have no idea what you just said above....maybe I'm not cool and don't understand slang anymore, lol!

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #35 on: November 08, 2007, 10:38:14 AM »
Trab, you're a cool dude, but I have no idea what you just said above....maybe I'm not cool and don't understand slang anymore, lol!

He means we need to move overseas to be able to buy all we want over the counter. I say we start a getbig hostel over in SE Asia so we can all train & juice & no one will mess with us. What do you guys think? Hell, we can even bring our women.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: November 08, 2007, 12:33:16 PM »
RT = Round Trip
BKK is Air Line code for Bangkok

Those girls look at AAS about like Tylenol. They see it work and ask if its good for skinny sick people etc.

Many US girls minds are brainwashed by the media about STEROIDS.
Its just another thing in the drug store there. Hey, it must be good or it wouldnt be in that nice pharma
box, Right?

The stuff sits right in the windows for sale sometimes.
Pick up some halo at the posh shopping malls pharma.  ;D

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #37 on: November 08, 2007, 02:24:34 PM »
He means we need to move overseas to be able to buy all we want over the counter. I say we start a getbig hostel over in SE Asia so we can all train & juice & no one will mess with us. What do you guys think? Hell, we can even bring our women.

i'm down!

me and my girl are thinking about going over there for 3 weeks late next year. i wonder how much mass i can put on in 3 weeks?

8)

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #38 on: November 08, 2007, 02:29:28 PM »
Can we eat Dim Sum all day and go into a food coma like Rim?  ;D

DragonRider

• Getbig II
« Reply #39 on: November 08, 2007, 02:58:24 PM »
Many US girls minds are brainwashed by the media about STEROIDS.

US Girls????    How about the male members posting on sites like these?
They keep quoting the myths associated with steroids as if they are fact.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #40 on: November 08, 2007, 03:00:55 PM »
i'm down!

me and my girl are thinking about going over there for 3 weeks late next year. i wonder how much mass i can put on in 3 weeks?

8)

Nice. If all goes well we're going to the Phillipines for about two weeks in a year or so. Can't wait...I wonder what the drug laws are over there?  ;)

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #41 on: November 08, 2007, 03:01:50 PM »
Can we eat Dim Sum all day and go into a food coma like Rim?  ;D

Hell yes.

...speaking of Dim Sum. It's been a couple weeks I think I'm about due.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: November 08, 2007, 03:04:40 PM »
i'm down!

8)

Remember, AAS dont do the whole deal. Dennis James gets major respect from me..
1. The heat
2. Ive never done Thailand with out a bout of food poisioning, and Im carefull and know what to look out for. You
prolly gonna get tagged! (buy Norafloxin there immediatly)
But taht dehydration can make for some awesome "Before and After" steroid cycle Pics also.
3. The jet lag is 12 Time Zones. Translation - You'll be "Zoned"  ??? Its practicly on the other side of the planet.  Some of the Gyms inthe tourist areas seem to cater to this and the daytime heat (even if air conditioned)
You'll be up at night around 2am feeling like its day, and impossible to get back to sleep. About 10 days of that, the first 3 pretty run down.
4. There's SO much over the top distraction. Theyve built a perfect tourist-trap money pit in all the resort areas.

The place is just so damn strange that about when you think nothing can shock you anymore, something beats all.

3 weeks is about minimal. one month is not worth it IMO. Its just back to back jet lag.

I aint tryin' to talk ya out of it, I'd LOVE to go, but even though you can buy most any steroid, taht aint all it takes.

Might want to do a monster long acting androgen load before departure and wind it down at home.?
Its so fun just shopping the stuff at every mom & Pop pharma.

You'll likely recover better than us old people, but its NOT like flying to Europe. I could do that back to back a couple times a week.

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #43 on: November 08, 2007, 03:11:39 PM »
Assume we do not even think of bringing anything back?? Vials stuffed in shampoo bottles or anything stupid like that work?

Sure it is not a good idea but curious if any of you got away with it. Why buy there if you can not bring it back...

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: November 08, 2007, 04:04:21 PM »
Assume we do not even think of bringing anything back?? Vials stuffed in shampoo bottles or anything stupid like that work?

Sure it is not a good idea but curious if any of you got away with it. Why buy there if you can not bring it back...

Not a good idea, these days esp.
Everything changed after 9-11.  And to me it seems all their security is so assbackwards that its pointless for what the real point was.
They check all the wrong people and all the wrong ways.
Leave smuggling to the pros, they seem to be doing fine.

krazee

• Getbig III
  • It's all about the next shirt size....
« Reply #45 on: November 08, 2007, 04:27:19 PM »

Bring what you want back, just make a quick stop in Canada and drive across the border. It's much easier and less questions will be asked. Fying into or out of the states is insane these days. Last time I went to Chicago I thought I was going to get a cavity search...although the chick was not bad looking....
Just spot me BITCH!!!

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: November 08, 2007, 04:37:39 PM »
What kills me is all them pathetic lard ass TSSA workers or whatever they call them walking around with radios in the airports?

Wow, thats gonna help do what? Spend MONEY is all.

krazee

• Getbig III
« Reply #47 on: November 08, 2007, 04:46:02 PM »
What kills me is all them pathetic lard ass TSSA workers or whatever they call them walking around with radios in the airports?

Wow, thats gonna help do what? Spend MONEY is all.

That's it dead nuts. I had a guy go through at the airport in front of me with this fancy belt buckle on, they confiscated it saying that it could have been used a weapon. Here is my problem with this:

1) Poor guy didn't understand the security guard as he spoke half pakistanian and not sure what the rest was, suppose broken English.
2) He must have been 90 LBS soakin wet with bricks in his pockets.
3) It was a round belt buckle, no sharp edges.
4) The guy before him was a sheik or seek, not sure which is right. He had a turbin on his head and a dagger around his waste...the dagger was ok because it was religious....

Now that my friends is a joke.
Just spot me BITCH!!!

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: November 08, 2007, 05:05:15 PM »
Ive seen them waste lots of time on a guy with his family in a long coat. They guy was not nicely dressed.

While they spent about 15min on this guy and what turned out to be a hair dryer in his suitcase  ::)

MANY well dressed guys in pairs that were of probable MidEastern decent went straight thru unchecked.
It was asinine.

WHo were the people who hijacked the planes? Would that make sense to look at them?
Oh that would be profiling or discrimination.

krazee

• Getbig III
« Reply #49 on: November 08, 2007, 05:28:05 PM »
Ive seen them waste lots of time on a guy with his family in a long coat. They guy was not nicely dressed.

While they spent about 15min on this guy and what turned out to be a hair dryer in his suitcase  ::)

MANY well dressed guys in pairs that were of probable MidEastern decent went straight thru unchecked.
It was asinine.

WHo were the people who hijacked the planes? Would that make sense to look at them?
Oh that would be profiling or discrimination.

Profiling and discrimination happens everywhere to the dismay of all of us. You know the saying...it's not who you know it's who you b$@w...really a shame. It's even gone as bad as holding doors at X-Mas time...
Just spot me BITCH!!!