Author Topic: proof a certain someone is making money off newbie bodybuilders  (Read 5731 times)

bigmc

• Getbig V

Re: magnum

« Reply #19 on: July 01, 2012, 02:36:53 AM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote from: Magnum on July 01, 2012, 02:24:29 AM

Hey gh15 if u want to know something come and ask me I will tell u the truth I have nothing to hide like some of YOU I had 5 orders from this board you wanna charge 500 dollars a month go ahead I won't pay it. I don't care who YOU think YOU are trying to strong arm everyone the funny thing is u will delete my post so your brainwashed followers won't read it. My gear speaks for itself and I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings not wanting to sponsor on this board after you continue to lie to all these good brothers about kigs why not just be honest and tell them how much u are making lmao. Much respect to all u good brothers don't get caught up in the game playing. What are we 10 yrs old omg he didn't wanna pay 500 a month so I'm gonna bad mouth him when just a coue weeks ago u were sucking my balls to send your boy some gear lmao.

gh15s reply

im going to destroy you as supplier you little skank piece of shit

notice what i do now next
T

bigmc

• Getbig V
gh15 then goes into a rage
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2012, 08:25:03 AM »
IF ANY OF YU EVER MENTION TIS MOTHER FUCKER NAME HERE EVEN ONCE YOU WILL BE BANN ,,
THIS MOTER FUCKER WAS LAUGING IN TEH GH15 BOARDING FOR LONG TIME NOW ,, FREE LOADER ,, SOMONE WHO WANTED TO ABUSE US AND BE A FREE RIDER ON GH15 SUCESS,,

I DO NOT WANT HIM HERE NO MATTER WHAT ,, AND I KNOW ALL THE NAMES AND CONTACTS HE RUNS BY ,,

THIS TREAD STAYS HERE FOR EVERYONE TO SEE

gh15 approved
T

bigmc

• Getbig V
gh15 refuting the claim that he only got 5 orders from the board
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2012, 08:26:19 AM »

read some of your 2 orders that you said  you had,,,this is new lie this 5 orders,,and who the fuck said we need to supply you custmers ,, we are not suppliers

Quote from:  link=action=profile;u=248 date=1341058583

I ordered 2 primo ace and 2 test prop from him, service was quick, hope its legit, just put in the primo ace for my last couple weeks b4 the master nats

Quote from: o on June 30, 2012, 04:28:14 PM

yo bro..i ordered from magnum--just got 100 SM anavar--said he was going to replace them when new stock came--havent heard from him.
respect,

Quote from: t on June 30, 2012, 04:45:00 PM

Hey boss, I ordered from magnum twice and both went perfectly fine...what's up with him?

Quote from: j on June 30, 2012, 09:42:12 PM

I also order from magnum, everything went well

Quote from:  link=action=profile;u=267 date=1341038081

I placed a small order with him, very good fast service. He sent me two wrong items and when i told him, he sent me the right ones no questions asked

more to come....

go on create your sourcing grave ...

DONT EVER COME OUT AGAINST ME AFTER TRYING TO HURT MY BOARDING ,, NEVER EVER BECAUSE IT WILL COME BITE YOU IN THE FUCKIN ASS YOU FREE LOADER

and i never made a dime from kigtropin im on saizen ,, everything i say is for sake of bodybuilders,,

get off this board

gh15 approved

Report to moderator   Logged

gh15
SUPERNOVA

T

bigmc

• Getbig V
Re: prrof a certain someone is making money off newbie bodybuilders
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2012, 08:26:53 AM »
if any of you elves cant see that this guy is a fucking clown

you should shoot yourselves
T

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2012, 08:32:28 AM »
lol I am so glad I don't need to constantly think were go get my next fix from :D :D

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2012, 08:34:15 AM »
lol I am so glad I don't need to constantly think were go get my next fix from :D :D

your daddy hook you up twink
T

bigmc

• Getbig V
gh15s statement about not making any money off his new website
« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2012, 08:42:50 AM »
i heard now that on diff boardings im being blamed for promoting kigs and getting payed by kigs ,, lol ,, i wish i knew who were behind kigs i would make sure they dont have to work for the rest fo their life,,sadly i dont know who make this gh ,, i have no idea who kami or kublei is ,, i never communicated with them directly always through elfs,,

so to all the fellas who think for a second i would promote something just because someone want me to or bribe me,, NO! i would only promote somethitng if i think ! that its my level of acceptable ,, and i told you long ago i only accept the best,,

i would promote any gh that give me this same levl ,, i warned before ,, i warned 6 months back i said...please bring before me best gh you can ...i even make special annoncment in getbig the corupt boarding,, i made announcment in thebible to make sure to bring beofr me offers for pharma grade level gh ,, guess who is the only one who did so? ohhh you got that right it ws the little nqk...who moved his ass or her ass or thier ass ,, and brought back the level it used to be or went and beat up the manufactorer or god knows what they did but they delivered!

no payment to me no nothing to me ,,

i said bringg before me quality gh ...and i will endorse you ,,

AS I DID BEFORE I ENDORSE THANKTROPIN AND NOVOTROPIN! ,, I ENDORSE RIPTROPIN ! ,,SO DO NTO COME TO ME ON DIFF BOARDING ON INTERNET AND TELL ME YOU HEAR I PROMOTE SOMETHING FOR BRIBE ,, I NEVER CAN BE BRIBED...BUT! WHEN I GO AND TAKE THIS GH AND PUT IT IN MY BLOOD AND THEN WITHIN 30 MIN I LOOK IN MIROR AND EVERYTHING IS SWOLE IN A GOOD WAY AS IN VEINS OUT ,, SLICED AND DICED AND ABDOMINAL SHOW WITH LESS BLURR AND CLEAR BY THE DAY ,, AND I SEE VEINS COMING FROM UNDER THE BELY BUTTON ,, WHAT THE FUCK LDO YOU THINK ME TO DO?

OFCOURSE I IWLL ENDORSE IT ,,

YOU EVR THOUGHT FOR A SECOND WHAT GH15 STAND FOR? ALL THE LOSERS FROM GETBIG.COM THE GIMICKS THAT DO NOTHING WITH THIER DAY CANT EVEN FIND A DAMN FEMALE TO BE WITH ,, ALL OF THEM SIT AND WHILE THEIR BOARDING COLAPSING SINCE I LEFT...AND THEY CRYING IN THEIR DISTRUCTION ...WELL MY FRIENDS ...GH15 STAND FOR SOMETHING AND THIS SOMETHING IS CALLED

I N FUCKING TEGRITY !

something you wil never have!

gh15 approved
T

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2012, 08:48:44 AM »
your daddy hook you up twink

no seriously I am so fucking glad I never started juicing and god knows I have of course thought about it a few years back, now I am enjoying working out witbout pressure - I have an okay build noting as big as some of you guys but big enough to get noticed by the pencil necks and their wifes (in before homo jokes you faggots) ;)
But the best thing is, I don;t have to worry about fake shit that makes my heart stop or melts my liver, I don't have to worry about thousands paid to shady people I never meet or have never seen, don't have to worry about the cops either :D

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: July 02, 2012, 08:50:31 AM »
no seriously I am so fucking glad I never started juicing and god knows I have of course thought about it a few years back, now I am enjoying working out witbout pressure - I have an okay build noting as big as some of you guys but big enough to get noticed by the pencil necks ;)
But the best thing is, I don;t have to worry about fake shit that makes my heart stop or melts my liver, I don't have to worry about thousands paid to shady people I never meet or have never seen, don't have to worry about the cops either :D

ok fair enough

they are drug dealers after all
T

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: July 02, 2012, 08:55:10 AM »
ok fair enough

they are drug dealers after all

of course I'm not stupid, I am not ridiculing anybody for making that decision in his/her life I am far to liberal and a STRONG believer of personal freedom that I would never dictate to nobody what they can or cannot do.

All I am saying (looking at this drama) that I am glad that gh15 hates me (or doesn't even know me) and that I don't have to worry about all this stuff.

I mean I am fucking cringing inside when I read him saying - When I put the needle in and later I see my vains pop and my belly flatten out I am going ... WTF for?!?! Why would anybody do that to himself lol if it would be permanent YES ABSOLUTELY!! but knowing that you have todo that over and over again? And also looking and people like DA and seeing how fucked up they are?

Nah man

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
Re: proof a certain someone is making money off newbie bodybuilders
« Reply #10 on: July 02, 2012, 09:22:16 AM »
Sensei Stark.

Stark

• Getbig V

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #12 on: July 02, 2012, 09:26:04 AM »
Lol he's still acting like he thinks he's some kind of mafia boss or something. ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: July 02, 2012, 09:28:54 AM »
IF ANY OF YU EVER MENTION TIS MOTHER FUCKER NAME HERE EVEN ONCE YOU WILL BE BANN ,,
THIS MOTER FUCKER WAS LAUGING IN TEH GH15 BOARDING FOR LONG TIME NOW ,, FREE LOADER ,, SOMONE WHO WANTED TO ABUSE US AND BE A FREE RIDER ON GH15 SUCESS,,

I DO NOT WANT HIM HERE NO MATTER WHAT ,, AND I KNOW ALL THE NAMES AND CONTACTS HE RUNS BY ,,

THIS TREAD STAYS HERE FOR EVERYONE TO SEE

gh15 approved

This one had me spit out my coffee :D - I can just imagine everybody of this board being shit scared being kicked off - in fact gh15 is EXACTLY the o posit to getbig - Getbig is freedom of speech - GH15 board is a dictator ship :D and we all know what type of people like to be ruled by a dictator.

the trainer

« Reply #14 on: July 02, 2012, 09:37:51 AM »

« Reply #19 on: July 01, 2012, 02:36:53 AM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote from: Magnum on July 01, 2012, 02:24:29 AM

Hey gh15 if u want to know something come and ask me I will tell u the truth I have nothing to hide like some of YOU I had 5 orders from this board you wanna charge 500 dollars a month go ahead I won't pay it. I don't care who YOU think YOU are trying to strong arm everyone the funny thing is u will delete my post so your brainwashed followers won't read it. My gear speaks for itself and I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings not wanting to sponsor on this board after you continue to lie to all these good brothers about kigs why not just be honest and tell them how much u are making lmao. Much respect to all u good brothers don't get caught up in the game playing. What are we 10 yrs old omg he didn't wanna pay 500 a month so I'm gonna bad mouth him when just a coue weeks ago u were sucking my balls to send your boy some gear lmao.

gh15s reply

im going to destroy you as supplier you little skank piece of shit

notice what i do now next

Get the fuck off getbig with your gh15 bullshit and run back over to that piece of shit forum with your garbage.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: July 02, 2012, 09:40:23 AM »

Get the fuck off getbig with your gh15 bullshit and run back over to that piece of shit forum with your garbage.

stfu...some of us find this stuff hilarious and entertaining, thank you.

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
« Reply #16 on: July 02, 2012, 10:21:29 AM »
am i reading right, gh15 wants kickbacks for sales on his site?

Does a bear shit in the woods?

Is the Pope Catholic?

Is Wes old and senile?

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #17 on: July 02, 2012, 11:06:48 AM »
am i reading right, gh15 wants kickbacks for sales on his site?
As much as I hate Gh15, I don't think he is out of bounds for at least asking for something in return for being the middleman.  His site attracts 1,000's of potential clients for steroid dealers. I'm not saying people should pay a %, but its not crazy talk.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: July 02, 2012, 11:18:32 AM »
As much as I hate Gh15, I don't think he is out of bounds for at least asking for something in return for being the middleman.  His site attracts 1,000's of potential clients for steroid dealers. I'm not saying people should pay a %, but its not crazy talk.

you dont see the hypocrisy

he has been saying for years he is some kind of messiah to these fuck wits

doing it all for love of the sport

when in fact he is just another snake oil salesman
T

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #19 on: July 02, 2012, 11:22:40 AM »
you dont see the hypocrisy

he has been saying for years he is some kind of messiah to these fuck wits

doing it all for love of the sport

when in fact he is just another snake oil salesman

While I acknowledge the disdain for one another, stepping out of that....do you/have you ever thought of the 'gh15' moniker as a pro bber?  Or do you prescribe that its one person/several people doling out shit that anyone can find?

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: July 02, 2012, 11:28:41 AM »
While I acknowledge the disdain for one another, stepping out of that....do you/have you ever thought of the 'gh15' moniker as a pro bber?  Or do you prescribe that its one person/several people doling out shit that anyone can find?

i know who it was

the original info came from Nasser and a guy who died three years ago(chaos knows who that is)

it was carried on originally as a fuck you to get big from two people who were banned

it is run by three people on the new site as a business/ponzi scheme

the rest of the elves are just gullible idiots
T

bigmc

• Getbig V
its ok all his money goes to homeless dogs
« Reply #21 on: July 02, 2012, 11:42:13 AM »
you couldnt make this shit up  ;D

GH15 is saying he owes orders, not that magnum is upset that he isn't selling. At least that's how I'm reading it.

no,, he doesnt owe anything to anyone,,

what i say is that HE LIE about the number of orders he has from members here,,, he said bitced cried and complaine he only got a couple...while in reality its much more...

what i say is that magnum was a free rider

this will never happen again

and the sad thing is....the little money and it is little ....go to site maintenence and contributions for dogs atleast half of it go to dogs with no loving homes,,THIS IS WHERE THHE FUCKING MONEY GOES HERE!

gh15 approved
T

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #22 on: July 02, 2012, 11:45:55 AM »
Pure FILT.   

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #23 on: July 02, 2012, 12:00:32 PM »
Disguise your thievery with charity and they'll keep on buying it. ;)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: July 02, 2012, 12:20:51 PM »
Disguise your thievery with charity and they'll keep on buying it. ;)

yeah the homeless dogs stuff is priceless
T