Author Topic: Thinking about running 8iu Pharm Grade HGH ED  (Read 5652 times)

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
Re: Thinking about running 8iu Pharm Grade HGH ED
« Reply #25 on: December 14, 2015, 02:46:22 PM »
Arnold never had GH I believe so u can shoot for that

pray4surf

• Getbig II
« Reply #26 on: January 03, 2016, 01:14:21 PM »
OP, 4ius of gh along with test is plenty to change your physique.  I've been using low doses of gh for over 12 years.  Unless you're going to be a pro something it's a waste of money.  No amount of gh will change your genetics.

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: January 03, 2016, 06:04:50 PM »
Just use test

Save your money!   Invest in a Roth , invest in dividend stocks.... 30 years from now you will be wishing you had a million saved rather than wasting it on your physique which is highly temporary
you are gay.

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: January 04, 2016, 03:16:56 AM »
Ok guys so I made the realization that in two-three years of running 8iu hgh it would cost me $45,000 and I think that money could be better spent to make more money so I think I'm good and going to hold off on the hgh... as much as it bums me out

Haha, working out how much things cost over a year or multiple years is my favorite way of dissuading myself of doing something

Bulgarian_enforcer

• Getbig III
  • Kill em all...
« Reply #29 on: January 04, 2016, 07:33:57 AM »
Enough pharma gh can make a difference. I can speak from experience. I had great results from only 6 IU ED with small AAS intake.

This summer if everything goes as planned I will go for 9 IU ED with more AAS and I can only imagine what will happen.

If BB is your priority and you are 30+, GH is a must imo.