Author Topic: think my gear from maly tiger was either bunk or under-dosed  (Read 5681 times)

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
think my gear from maly tiger was either bunk or under-dosed
« on: March 28, 2016, 11:07:28 AM »
i was running 100 mg of drol ed along with 700 mg of sust and i got a bit wetter fatter, then i got a batch of sust from a different supplier and dropped the drol and upped the sust to 875 mg while dieting and i dropped from 8% to 5% while my weight went up a kilo

so was this maly tiger gear bunk or under-dosed in your fellas opinion?

100 mg of drol + 700 mg of sust should give much better gains than 875 mg of sust solo right?

i've asked a few knowledgeable and respected fellas about this and they both told me that: 100 mg of drol + 700 mg of sust>>>>>>>875 mg of sust solo

p.s. i'm sure the worm will chime in here and say that my second batch of sust must have been pure grade pharma  ;D ;D ;D

Jenetics

• Getbig II
Re: think my gear from maly tiger was either bunk or under-dosed
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2016, 11:17:02 AM »
I've heard some really bad reports of Malay Tiger now being at the very least seriously underdosed. The Malay Tiger of a few years ago was very good, but now that's not the case I hear.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2016, 04:48:17 PM »
I've heard some really bad reports of Malay Tiger now being at the very least seriously underdosed. The Malay Tiger of a few years ago was very good, but now that's not the case I hear.

alright thanks, good to know

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2016, 07:54:20 PM »
Anybody ever do blood work regularly? Sure would help instead of asking strangers for opinions they couldn't possibly answer correctly.

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2016, 05:07:01 AM »
There are fake Malay tiger about you can tell by the hologram but can't quite remember the difference between the two, the last lot of real stuff I used was great

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2016, 11:15:54 AM »
Yes even when people do their blood work they'll fuck it up and have skewed test level either not injecting the right time before or not getting tested fasted in the am and such idk how much that's a factor in the blood tests???

My.older friends on TRT usually just skip a few shot before their regular Dr visits blood work if they r blasting and they seem to play it very well

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2016, 01:32:55 PM »
Yes even when people do their blood work they'll fuck it up and have skewed test level either not injecting the right time before or not getting tested fasted in the am and such idk how much that's a factor in the blood tests???

My.older friends on TRT usually just skip a few shot before their regular Dr visits blood work if they r blasting and they seem to play it very well

Don't think.that's such an issue with longer ester compounds and its better then guessing or using some anecdotal evidence.

emayarsh

• Getbig I
« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2016, 02:02:32 PM »
Used alot of malay gear in the past, was a popular lab in north england, seemed to be okay back in early 2012(manufactured date) but has got worse over the years, i personally would not use again..

Deca 200 - i believe was underdosed or simply fake
Tren enth 100 - just awful
Tren ace 150 - severely underdosed more like 30mg/ml this has a code on the back to confirm legitimacy on website but doesn't mean shit.
Ripped 250 - i used this for a prep in 2014 & was amazing but used again in 2015 & was shit.
Sust i believe was legit
Test e i believe was legit
Proviron not sure as wasn't lean enough to see a difference(no libido enhancement at 75mg)
Clen 40mcg was bang on.. best clen i've used.
Dbol 10mg was okay, never gained much but this is normally the case with dbol & me, i always lose appetite & lose out on gains that way(i lost appetite so assume legit)
Tbol 10mg - i thought was rubbish but was first & only time running tbol so might just be my response to the drug, i know someone who loves their tbol.. (also lost appetite)

equipoise

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: April 01, 2016, 05:22:58 PM »
I got AP tren towards the end of summer and it was the absolute strongest shit I've ever used, 20mg a day blew me away. Didn't get same results with 150mg a day (1 amp a day) malay tiger

threetrees

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: April 01, 2016, 07:36:11 PM »
I use the malay tren 150 2015 batch and I'm on 150mg tren per week and I do noticed it from the beginning. It's Day 4 and I sweat slightly more, dreams are a bit strange (maybe placebo) but this is for certain I have trouble falling asleep. A

It's at least tren. how much is in there is guesswork. I've got mine from an official malay reseller

Maelstrom

• Getbig I
« Reply #10 on: April 02, 2016, 04:31:40 AM »
I'm running Malay Ripped 250, 8 amps in and it's safe to say it's deffo seriously under-dosed or bunk. Disappointing....

equipoise

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: April 02, 2016, 07:43:00 AM »
I use the malay tren 150 2015 batch and I'm on 150mg tren per week and I do noticed it from the beginning. It's Day 4 and I sweat slightly more, dreams are a bit strange (maybe placebo) but this is for certain I have trouble falling asleep. A

It's at least tren. how much is in there is guesswork. I've got mine from an official malay reseller

yeah there's tren inside but now when i look back it was definitely underdosed. Actually better for health IMO lol prevented me from abusing too much

emayarsh

• Getbig I
« Reply #12 on: April 02, 2016, 08:37:06 AM »
Just remembered i used test cyp from malay which i thought was some of best test ive used.. used NPP 100 & test p which i thought weren't that great.. its a very hit & miss lab..
My go to lab at moment is INFINITI.. Just pinned 1.3ml tren ace, i didn't get tren cough.... i got tren death, i couldn't breath, my throat felt like ice, my chest hurt, i wanted to die lol i got this with the malay tren 150 but not to this extent, i could bet my house that their tren 150 doesn't contain anywhere near 150mg tren,  ive used tren at 75mg/ml & was still far superior,  tren death
 is (in the early stages)when you know you got good tren, not a couple of strange dreams & brown pee, i think you'll get these sides on any amount of tren.. the more you use the worse it gets though..

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #13 on: April 02, 2016, 08:51:22 AM »
tren cough is always tren death for me lol...
i get stomach cramps from hell for at least an hour starting a few minutes after i get tren cough whenever i nick a vein... its worse if i have food in my stomach already.
have to lay down first, then i have to shit my guts out for a couple minutes while my eyes are burning, watering and my scalp is itching. afterwards stomach is bloated and hurts for an hour. then im all good again, lol.
id love to know if thats related to the effects of tren on prostaglandins... because thats exactly how people describe PGF2a or whatever that shits called too.

oh well, tren. still love it tho.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #14 on: April 02, 2016, 09:42:38 AM »
thanks for the feedback fellas

this sust i'm running now is definately more potent that that malay tiger shit

i'm on low cals most days, but every 3 or 4 days i have a huge meal at pizza slut or mcd's and i've got leaner and put on some scale weight

i think the malay tiger sust was under-dosed and the drol was very under-dosed or just plain bunk

heenok

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: April 02, 2016, 09:49:58 AM »
No way you can make 150mg/ml of tren ace without it crashing and being unusable due to extreme PIP.
Most products are around 80+, rarely even close to 100.

threetrees

• Getbig II
« Reply #16 on: April 02, 2016, 12:04:49 PM »
No way you can make 150mg/ml of tren ace without it crashing and being unusable due to extreme PIP.
Most products are around 80+, rarely even close to 100.

that true?

Noble labs sells tren acetate 200mg/ml

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: April 02, 2016, 12:20:22 PM »
i was running 100 mg of drol ed along with 700 mg of sust and i got a bit wetter fatter, then i got a batch of sust from a different supplier and dropped the drol and upped the sust to 875 mg while dieting and i dropped from 8% to 5% while my weight went up a kilo

so was this maly tiger gear bunk or under-dosed in your fellas opinion?

100 mg of drol + 700 mg of sust should give much better gains than 875 mg of sust solo right?

i've asked a few knowledgeable and respected fellas about this and they both told me that: 100 mg of drol + 700 mg of sust>>>>>>>875 mg of sust solo

p.s. i'm sure the worm will chime in here and say that my second batch of sust must have been pure grade pharma  ;D ;D ;D

Thanks for the shout out.  Your question just proves my point more that pharm grade is superior.  At least I never have to fear my stuff is fake or underdosed.  I pay more but can get as much test and deca as I want... I'm happy with that.  Yeah I can get UG deca for 80, but I can get the real deal for 200... Not much difference in my opinion, it's real and it's legal
you are gay.

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: April 02, 2016, 03:45:21 PM »
Holy fuck 200 a piece?  I wouldn't pay that for 50ml jugs

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #19 on: April 02, 2016, 04:12:05 PM »
that true?

Noble labs sells tren acetate 200mg/ml
possible but only in EO or guaiacol
it would make your ass smell like a medicine cabinet for hours though after injecting it lol

real tren ace is pretty pippy even at 100mg/ml with the standard solvent ratio 20/2 BB/BA. and no way it would hold stable at any higher than 125ish with that ratio...

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: April 02, 2016, 04:56:23 PM »
Holy fuck 200 a piece?  I wouldn't pay that for 50ml jugs

Paying an extra 120 to avoid a felony is a good deal in my book!  Lol
you are gay.

threetrees

• Getbig II
« Reply #21 on: April 02, 2016, 09:18:27 PM »
possible but only in EO or guaiacol
it would make your ass smell like a medicine cabinet for hours though after injecting it lol

real tren ace is pretty pippy even at 100mg/ml with the standard solvent ratio 20/2 BB/BA. and no way it would hold stable at any higher than 125ish with that ratio...

all right so it's best to stay away from anything over 100mg. good info

Thanks for the shout out.  Your question just proves my point more that pharm grade is superior.  At least I never have to fear my stuff is fake or underdosed.  I pay more but can get as much test and deca as I want... I'm happy with that.  Yeah I can get UG deca for 80, but I can get the real deal for 200... Not much difference in my opinion, it's real and it's legal

you won't stop harping on about this until everyone agrees eh?

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: April 03, 2016, 06:09:09 AM »
all right so it's best to stay away from anything over 100mg. good info

you won't stop harping on about this until everyone agrees eh?

You are correct, I apologize, you can't fix stupid.  Anyone who knows more than bro science knows...
you are gay.

Jenetics

• Getbig II
« Reply #23 on: April 03, 2016, 09:15:18 AM »

No one can really argue that if you are getting legitimate (not faked) pharm grade gear, that is the superior choice, purely because you know exactly what you are getting. THAT is what makes it the better choice. Now when you come to the likes of tren, eq and other compounds that are not available in the pharmacies, you have no choice but to go to UGLs. You just have to do your own due diligence on the lab and beyond that you are taking a bit of a chance as you will not know exactly what you are getting. Even for the UGL gear that has been lab tested and proven to be spot on, the next batch the same UGL produces could be seriously under dosed.  This surely isn't even up for debate, it is just common sense!

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #24 on: April 03, 2016, 09:28:36 AM »
No one can really argue that if you are getting legitimate (not faked) pharm grade gear, that is the superior choice, purely because you know exactly what you are getting. THAT is what makes it the better choice. Now when you come to the likes of tren, eq and other compounds that are not available in the pharmacies, you have no choice but to go to UGLs. You just have to do your own due diligence on the lab and beyond that you are taking a bit of a chance as you will not know exactly what you are getting. Even for the UGL gear that has been lab tested and proven to be spot on, the next batch the same UGL produces could be seriously under dosed.  This surely isn't even up for debate, it is just common sense!

I would say it's better for 3 reasons

You know what ur getting

It's not made in a bath tub

It's legal
you are gay.