Author Topic: Going on a date with 20yr when mid thirties  (Read 9786 times)

Dr.J

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Going on a date with 20yr when mid thirties
« Reply #75 on: April 28, 2014, 11:34:00 PM »
Huge, no lie

Pics or it never happened
Mr. AZ 2003

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #76 on: May 07, 2014, 07:09:11 PM »
Don't have too many expectations. I'm 33 and going out on a date with a 20 year old this Friday night. I've been out with a few that age and occasionally you'll find one that's relatively mature and can hold a decent conversation. For the most part tho they're annoying as fuck. I can't be bothered with women my age, they start to go down hill rapidly after about 27 and if you come across a decent looking, childless, single woman around 30 there's always a reason for it.

This

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #77 on: May 07, 2014, 07:14:06 PM »
I could not stand to be around a young broad on a date. If she where mute maybe. Plus most young gals are not as good in bed as mature women. ;) tell the youngster to leave her phone at home, if she refuses then your wasting your time.

This is my biggest pet peeve. Young girls (early/mid 20's) almost ALWAYS have to check their phones. I don't tolerate that rude shit. I let her do it ONCE. If she does it a 2nd time, I tell her she's being rude and to put it away. If she gives me attitude. I'm GONE. You don't see this with girls in their late 20's and 30's, unless they are very immature.

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #78 on: May 07, 2014, 07:16:23 PM »
30 and single/no kids... unless she's VP at a bank or doing very well in medicine, there are MAJOR red flags on this one.

She will be the MASTER at highlighting her strengths and hiding the crazy by this point.  Look out for things like "I'm a 3-hole girl" after 2 beers and a "confession" that she's into girls and loves 3-ways too, once she's comfortable in her relationship.  Gentlemen, this is the ol' bait-and-switch.  You make her follow thru now, or you run.  No other way about it.

Nah, I met my ex when she was 27 and I was her first bf ever. She was raised in a strict Catholic house. Good girl to the bone, with NO experience. Her only downside was that she was so impressionable and easily influenced by her single gf's and he brother. After 2 years, this led to our downfall. Still think about her.

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #79 on: May 07, 2014, 07:18:06 PM »
To be fair, when you say "single", you mean "never married".

Because there's lots of technically single women in their early 30s who are recently divorced, without kids. Happens a lot. Him and her spend their 20s building legacies in the corporate world (for whatever that's worth), only to realize they've grown apart, had a tryst or two in the office, or one refuses to put their career on hold or change it so the other can (i.e. he gets re-located from SF to Cleveland, and she refuses to drop her six figure job just so he can become Sr VP of Supply Chain for P&G out in Cincinnatti.)

So she stays in SF, they divorce (possibly acrimoniously) and she's embittered and looking for something new. She spends too much time at work, just lost half her potential 401K (her husband and her split it 50/50), and needs to live a little.

She's not crazy. She just works too much. She is also not ready to repeat the mistakes she made with hubby #1. That can be good (i.e. more adventurous) or bad (i.e. more demanding). Tough to say.

But there are lots of near-wealthy recently divorced 30-something women out there without kids. But some of them want kids bad. Doesn't matter what your job is...the biological clock ignores no woman.

This, by the way, is not my personaly experience. I showed this thread to the wife last night Rob, and this is what she told me. Beats me if she's right. But she says she has lots of co-workers at the office who are like this. Probably hyperbole, but you never know.

Is this a script for a movie that you're writing?

A Righteous Sort

• Getbig III
  • Magnificent looks, superior memory
« Reply #80 on: May 07, 2014, 07:19:08 PM »
'Date' 20 year olds... ::)

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #81 on: May 07, 2014, 07:22:12 PM »
Highly unlikely. What is more likely is they have issues. Over age of 30 red flag unless has been getting a doctoral degree or is successful in her job and has been focused on that.
I've dated plenty of crazies and the verified crazy ones are now 30 or over and unmarried with numerous failed relationships behind them that was always 'his fault'

Show me a woman who ever says (admits to others, let alone herself) that it was HER fault? It doesn't happen.

AD2100

• Getbig IV
« Reply #82 on: May 18, 2014, 05:54:47 PM »