Author Topic: Lost Season 4  (Read 8732 times)

davidpaul

• Getbig V
Re: Lost Season 4
« Reply #50 on: May 11, 2008, 04:21:46 PM »
If its at all possible, hurley is fatter this season imo.

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: May 12, 2008, 02:30:45 AM »
I can’t get over the whole Ben Linus and Charles Widmore thing. What is the deal with these two? ???

I’m tellin’ you, these two are either aliens, or they are angels that were cast out or something. No b.s.

Think about it. It’s in the dialogue.

Ben said that Charles “changed the rules” when that mercenary guy shot Alex in the head. Even Locke was startled by that statement, and we know it takes a lot to get to Locke. It’s almost as if it’s some sort of game between them.

Life, death…power.

When Ben snuck into Widmore’s penthouse, what did he say?

”Are you here to kill me, Benjamin?” - Charles

“We both know I can’t do that?” – Ben

Why? Are they immortal? Listen, I know it sounds farfetched, but it happens too often with the dialogue to be a coincidence. An example from Charles:

“I know who you are, boy. What you are.” - Charles to Ben

Another:

“That island is mine, Benjamin. It was before, it will be…again.” - Charles to Ben

Clearly, Widmore knows about the island’s powers. We now know Ben lied about the smoke monster. He called it to do his bidding. I think that was the best scene in the history of the show. 8)

And then there's Jacob. Who or what is he? Some people believe that Jacob is Jack. Some fans think that Jacob is really Jack from the future who is somehow trapped in time on the island. This took root when Hurley saw Jack’s father, Christian Shepherd, in Jacob’s chair earlier this season. Others believe Jacob is an angel cast out or possibly an alien. The alien theory comes from the four-toed statue from the season finale of season two which has yet to be explained.

So what is going on? We now know that Ben now wants to kill Penny. Is it just revenge? Is he restoring some type of balance, an eye for an eye? I’m not sure, but I can’t wait to find out. The problem is we got two more seasons after this. :P

I want to know why ben cant kill whitmore, whatsup with that?

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
« Reply #52 on: May 12, 2008, 09:50:59 PM »
I don't know, David. It was such a weird conversation, wasn't it? ???

The strange thing is we've seen Ben get beat up before, and Charles Widmore is such an old guy. If he doesn't have bodyguards, what can he do? And yet they talked like they were two immortals playing games.

Ben now wants to kill Penny, Widmore's daughter, and Desmond's love. For what, revenge...balance? We see Ben going after a bunch of people using Sayid as his personal assassin. Who are these people? Right now, I'm assuming they all worked for Widmore. And why did one of Widmore's guys kill Nadia, Sayid's long lost love? What would be the point?

Also, did you notice that the captain of the freighter says that it was Ben who faked the other plane crash while Ben told Locke (and Tom told Michael) that it was Widmore who faked the plane crash. Obviously, one of them is lying, but who?

Meanwhile, Widmore seems hell bent on finding the island. And so they end the Ben and Charles conversation with Widmore saying, "I guess the hunt is on...for both of us."

It was so strange, but good strange.

On another note, Kate's ass is spectacular. :o Did you see the Jack episode? Matthew Fox (Jack) clealy went out of his way to grab that bounty. When he picked her up and carried her to the bedroom, he could've held her up by the small of her back, or by resting his hands under her thighs.

Nope. He went right for that ass. Smart boy.

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
« Reply #53 on: May 25, 2008, 11:21:07 PM »
Just a reminder that the season finale is this Thursday, May 29th. 8)

It starts at 9:00PM EST and ends at 11:00PM. Also, they are rerunning last weeks episode from 8:00PM to 9:00PM for anyone that missed it. It's supposed to include new footage that was trimmed from last week's episode. The footage is said to be a longer version of the Oceanic 6 press conference.

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
« Reply #54 on: May 25, 2008, 11:28:08 PM »
I don't know, David. It was such a weird conversation, wasn't it? ???

The strange thing is we've seen Ben get beat up before, and Charles Widmore is such an old guy. If he doesn't have bodyguards, what can he do? And yet they talked like they were two immortals playing games.

Ben now wants to kill Penny, Widmore's daughter, and Desmond's love. For what, revenge...balance? We see Ben going after a bunch of people using Sayid as his personal assassin. Who are these people? Right now, I'm assuming they all worked for Widmore. And why did one of Widmore's guys kill Nadia, Sayid's long lost love? What would be the point?

Also, did you notice that the captain of the freighter says that it was Ben who faked the other plane crash while Ben told Locke (and Tom told Michael) that it was Widmore who faked the plane crash. Obviously, one of them is lying, but who?

Meanwhile, Widmore seems hell bent on finding the island. And so they end the Ben and Charles conversation with Widmore saying, "I guess the hunt is on...for both of us."

It was so strange, but good strange.

On another note, Kate's ass is spectacular. :o Did you see the Jack episode? Matthew Fox (Jack) clealy went out of his way to grab that bounty. When he picked her up and carried her to the bedroom, he could've held her up by the small of her back, or by resting his hands under her thighs.

Nope. He went right for that ass. Smart boy.
[/s]

Useless w/o pics

thelamefalsehood

• Getbig IV
  • I love lamp
« Reply #55 on: May 30, 2008, 11:35:36 AM »
So whats up with the season finale? Where do they go with next season? Will the Oceanic 6 try to go back to the island with Ben's help? How did Locke die and why was his name different? Last nights episode was really good, answered alot of questions, but asked a lot of new questions as well.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #56 on: May 31, 2008, 12:18:21 AM »
Great episode.  I've gotten over the science fiction curve balls.  When does season 5 start? 

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
« Reply #57 on: September 12, 2008, 09:50:48 PM »
So whats up with the season finale? Where do they go with next season? Will the Oceanic 6 try to go back to the island with Ben's help?

Yes to all of the above. They are going to try and get back to the island. The idea is that that weren't supposed to leave and now things are screwed up over there. They (Ben and Jack) still have to convince Kate, Sun, Sayid and Hugo to go back.

How did Locke die and why was his name different?

I don't know how he died. ??? Remember that Sayid said that he heard it was a suicide. If I had to guess, I'd say one of Charles Widmore's agents murdered him.

I think his name was different because he wanted to be able to travel around and not have people possibly recognize his name. Ben had all those different passports with different names like Moriarty. I think Locke was doing the same.

Last nights episode was really good, answered alot of questions, but asked a lot of new questions as well.

Yeah, it's always like that.

Like how did Locke leave the island when Ben destroed that room which was the teleporter?

Also, how can Ben get them back there? First, the island is now in a different location. Second, he said to Locke that once he did what he (Ben) did, he (Ben) would never be able to come back. ???

But there are only two seasons to go and 34 episodes (total) left! :o
________________________ ________________________ ________________________ ___________________

Great episode.  I've gotten over the science fiction curve balls.  When does season 5 start? 

I believe it is February 4, 2009.