Author Topic: Angles and Demons......  (Read 1151 times)

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
Angles and Demons......
« on: May 19, 2009, 03:52:00 PM »
Saw it.  Not that great.  5/10 Looks like they were trying to be nice the Catholic church.

I recommend waiting until it hits HBO.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Re: Angles and Demons......
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2009, 04:10:04 PM »
I wasn't expecting much.  Didn't really like Da Vinci Code much (although I like Ron Howard and Tom Hanks is one of my favorite actors).  Will wait for the DVD.

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2009, 04:17:00 PM »
Saw it.  Not that great.  5/10 Looks like they were trying to be nice the Catholic church.

haha who in the world still waits a year for a movie to come out on HBO.hell I don't even wait for them to come out at the movies let alone wait 3-6 months for DVD release.
DAWG

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2009, 04:21:08 PM »
so you're saying never?

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2009, 04:25:05 PM »
haha who in the world still waits a year for a movie to come out on HBO.hell I don't even wait for them to come out at the movies let alone wait 3-6 months for DVD release.
I'll be shocked if this movie ever hits HBO... maybe in 10 years...  The only reason I have HBO is for the original programming.  Had to have it for the Sopranos and was about to get rid of it when they came out with True Blood.  And there's Bill Maher, I like to watch.  Their movie selection sucks.  They might have 2 movies playing from the last 4 years it seems like and all the rest is old or just terrible shit.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2009, 04:50:04 PM »
so you're saying never?

Nah, I'm, just saying, it not all that great.  i read the book a few years back.  As usual they changed the story a bit.  It's not a "bad" movie IMO.  It's just nothing to go ga ga over.

It's better than davinci code.  It does remind of the south park episode where they made fun of clues leading to clues though.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2009, 05:04:01 PM »
Nah, I'm, just saying, it not all that great.  i read the book a few years back.  As usual they changed the story a bit.  It's not a "bad" movie IMO.  It's just nothing to go ga ga over.

It's better than davinci code.  It does remind of the south park episode where they made fun of clues leading to clues though.
I was just dogging on HBO...  I miss the old HBO.  Before, they had everything that came out in theaters the year before.  Now you have to have all the movie channels to get half of what comes out.