Author Topic: Green Lamp - it is that bad! An F+  (Read 9653 times)

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
Green Lamp - it is that bad! An F+
« on: June 19, 2011, 06:08:09 PM »
Find a good download site, and save your hard earned money.

Green Lamp F+

Thor D+

Captain Debt USA ?

XMen Magneto B

Really, Green Lamp is that bad.  

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
Re: Green Lamp
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2011, 06:11:28 PM »
No Surprise

The guy that made Batman really should do Aquaman now that would be awesome

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2011, 06:15:11 PM »
No Surprise

The guy that made Batman really should do Aquaman now that would be awesome

i have to agree the makers of batman should do all these super hero movies.  if not, then stick to the animated movies.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2011, 06:15:11 PM »

Green Lamp F+

Thor D+

Captain Debt USA ?

XMen Magneto B

Poop > your opinion.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2011, 06:16:03 PM »
Poop > your opinion.

Go ahead and spend you money, convict.  It's dope money anyway.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2011, 06:16:56 PM »
Go ahead and spend you money, convict.  It's dope money anyway.
Some of us can afford to go to the movies without getting a second on our cardboard box. :-*
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2011, 06:22:18 PM »
LOL  ;D

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: June 19, 2011, 06:25:16 PM »
How about Transformers 3? I really liked 2, i know the plot was garbage but who gives a fuck there were awesome Robots fighting and shit

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: June 19, 2011, 07:09:41 PM »
How about Transformers 3? I really liked 2, i know the plot was garbage but who gives a fuck there were awesome Robots fighting and shit

No real plot

Special Effects are Cheesy

Dark Knight had better special effects than Green Lamp

I'm assuming T3 will be about the same as T2.

Just watch it online, skip thru the people BS and watch cheesy lantern stuff.  That's about 30 minutes of the movie and you are done or asleep.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #9 on: June 19, 2011, 07:16:09 PM »
This is what you simpletons watch?  ???  What exactly are you expecting out of a comic book movie?  Little wonder why movies are drastically dumbed down for today`s short attention span morons.  These movies can be cranked out like roach bait monthly and all the pests readily line up to willingly waste their lives watching such toxic rubbish.  As long as they make money, the quality does not matter, especially when you have an audience with a low IQ and no standards.

io856

« Reply #10 on: June 19, 2011, 07:20:05 PM »
This is what you simpletons watch?  ???  What exactly are you expecting out of a comic book movie?  Little wonder why movies are drastically dumbed down for today`s short attention span morons.  These movies can be cranked out like roach bait monthly and all the pests readily line up to willingly waste their lives watching such toxic rubbish.  As long as they make money, the quality does not matter, especially when you have an audience with a low IQ and no standards.

Its better just to accept that simpletons are going to exist and must be entertained.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #11 on: June 19, 2011, 07:21:34 PM »

shut up, idiot.
b

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: June 19, 2011, 07:24:30 PM »

i didn't pay to watch 30 mins of it, chimp.  now, log-out and back in again, as your pretend bitch, Jezebelle .

oh, i did pay 3.99 for a globe trekker show with Zoe.

:-*

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #13 on: June 19, 2011, 07:32:36 PM »
i didn't pay to watch 30 mins of it, chimp.  now, log-out and back in again, as your pretend bitch, Jezebelle .

oh, i did pay 3.99 for a globe trekker show with Zoe.

:-*

MORE with the pics of biracial women?
!

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: June 19, 2011, 07:33:38 PM »
You are all expecting too much out of these movies, take them for what they are.... They are kids movies, they are our childhoods coming to life, just be a kid again and enjoy it.  from the trailers,.. Hell from the titles, you should already know what to expect.  it was fun, period.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #15 on: June 19, 2011, 07:42:47 PM »
I liked it, it sucked compared to Thor, the G said, the story was done terribly, they just tried to cram too much info and back story into too short a time IMHO, and the other Lanters were in it for like 2 fucking seconds...
Sinestro comes out to tell everyone how they face an "unprecedented danger" and they have to forge the yellow ring, but then Hal defeats the whole thing on his own, easily, while the other lanters sat around with their thumbs up their asses. Just bad storytelling all over the place. 

BUT, I thought they did a good job with the characters, the effects were cool... just sucks they had so much to work with and it was so anticlamactic.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: June 20, 2011, 04:28:04 AM »
You are all expecting too much out of these movies, take them for what they are.... They are kids movies, they are our childhoods coming to life, just be a kid again and enjoy it.  from the trailers,.. Hell from the titles, you should already know what to expect.  it was fun, period.

95% viewer rating for XMEN 1st Class.

Do we even need to discuss what viewers think of Batman?

Everyone comic book hero has a wealth of quality material in his or her comic collection, in which a great movie can be written.  Instead, they went for cheap eye candy parlor tricks 3D BS with Green Lamp.

Thor wasn't much better.

Captain WMD looks like BS from the trailers also.

There's a reason why people love AMC's Walking Dead, given the producers are more or less sticking to the comics.

The formula isnt that hard.

Oh, and I'd put Transformers in with animated movies.

Benny Blanco

English mulattas, Estelle, are so hot.   I'd incarcerate chaos for another 5 yrs for one.

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: June 20, 2011, 05:11:19 AM »

Green Lamp F+

Thor D+

Captain Debt USA ?

XMen Magneto B

From the reviews the concensus is that green lantern is really really bad. Some even said that it was "flash gordon-esq".

Xmen: First Class I give a C+/B-

Captain America looks horrible from the trailers.

Did you see Super 8?
I

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: June 20, 2011, 12:27:38 PM »

Green Lamp F+

Thor D+

Captain Debt USA ?

XMen Magneto B

Really, Green Lamp is that bad.  why did this movie cost 300 million to make , i heard it took in just a little over 50 million. they gotta be sweating.a superhero with a lisp just doesn't cut it in this town mister.

F

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: June 20, 2011, 12:30:48 PM »
Its better just to accept that simpletons are going to exist and must be entertained.
even if it makes no sense at all.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: June 20, 2011, 12:31:19 PM »
300 million

damn sure didn't go into the special effects.  must have been the batteries for the green lamp.

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #21 on: June 20, 2011, 12:32:01 PM »

exactly, then you have "people" like Adonis who expect people to dress like the founding fathers to go see a movie, and leaving with anything less than soiled panties would be below him.  
Deep Tissue Massage

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #22 on: June 20, 2011, 12:41:55 PM »
Green Lantern the animated one, was ok, not great, but better than the live action, according to your reviews....more fight scenes, and goes indeph about how the GL Corp was started.

chunkramwell

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: June 20, 2011, 01:18:16 PM »
I can't believe that the public isn't bored to tears with these retarded superhero movies.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #24 on: June 20, 2011, 01:27:51 PM »
I can't believe that the public isn't bored to tears with these retarded superhero movies.
There is a never ending supply of them: Deadpool, Black Panther, Luke Cage, Apocalypse, Cable, Alphaflight, The Spectre, Justice League, Teen Titans, Gen X, The Darkness, The First, Hawkman, Aquaman, Submariner, ElfQuest, Hercules, Venom, Weapon X, Wonder Woman, Lex Luthor, Black Widow, and all of Batman's former Robins...and the list goes on.