Author Topic: Derek Poundstone Training For WSM 2011 - VIDEO  (Read 8684 times)

Fortress

• Getbig V
Re: Derek Poundstone Training For WSM 2011 - VIDEO
« Reply #25 on: September 12, 2011, 08:11:30 PM »
You're right he would snap GSP in 10 seconds

It would truly be a slaughter. GSP would suffer horrific injuries.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #26 on: September 12, 2011, 08:15:51 PM »
It would truly be a slaughter. GSP would suffer horrific injuries.
without doubt

if poundstone wanted to he would literall kill gsp, snap his neck, crush his skull, break in all his ribs.. whatever he felt like doing.

some of these twink mma fans dont realize how strong and vicious a human being can get, they think since their 140lb fighting heros cant do any damage to each other while they prance around the ring that a guy who deadlifts a 1000 pounds isnt able to pick up and throw a 180lb guy across the room.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #27 on: September 12, 2011, 08:25:29 PM »
without doubt

if poundstone wanted to he would literall kill gsp, snap his neck, crush his skull, break in all his ribs.. whatever he felt like doing.

some of these twink mma fans dont realize how strong and vicious a human being can get, they think since their 140lb fighting heros cant do any damage to each other while they prance around the ring that a guy who deadlifts a 1000 pounds isnt able to pick up and throw a 180lb guy across the room.

Right. Then why did Mariusz Pudzianowski get KOd by Tim Sylvia, arguably one of the worst MMA heavyweights ever?

SUCKMYMUSCLE

asbrus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: September 12, 2011, 10:59:07 PM »
 Right. Then why did Mariusz Pudzianowski get KOd by Tim Sylvia, arguably one of the worst MMA heavyweights ever?

SUCKMYMUSCLE

I W0ULDN'T SAY THE W0RST. HE WAS A CHAMP BEF0RE, BUT MARIUZ IS AB0UT 10 TIMES STR0NGER THAN TIM. S0 YAH HIS L0GIC MAKES N0 SENSE.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #29 on: September 13, 2011, 12:25:10 AM »
zavikis?... is the best strong man right now by a mile, poundstones type of physique is what got me into weights in the 1st place tho...

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: September 13, 2011, 12:30:21 AM »

SUCKMYMUSCLE

I think Pudz was foolish when he got slimmer and more like a fighter, he lost the one attribute that made him special. And like has been said, Sylvia isn't small and MMA is not street fighting.

w8m8

« Reply #31 on: September 13, 2011, 02:22:47 AM »
At the end of the day, I am a man who beats up on german shepards . And this is all that matters. ;)

SUCKY

so that's you being all manly eh ?

yeah ... I'm impressed

suckmymuscle

« Reply #32 on: September 13, 2011, 02:29:41 AM »
so that's you being all manly eh ?

yeah ... I'm impressed

Don't kid yourself...I would much rather beat up bitches such as yourself rather than male German sheppards. ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

w8m8

« Reply #33 on: September 13, 2011, 02:37:04 AM »
  Don't kid yourself...I would much rather beat bitches such as yourself rather than male German sheppards. ;)

SUCKY

I understand that .. do you make a mean face and growl when you type these scary things ?

too bad you can't manage to beat yourself .. then you may not need to fuck the neighbors dog ... tell the truth suck boy .. the dog wanted no part of you and the rejection made you snap  ;D

suckmymuscle

« Reply #34 on: September 13, 2011, 02:54:45 AM »
I understand that .. do you make a mean face and growl when you type these scary things ?

too bad you can't manage to beat yourself .. then you may not need to fuck the neighbors dog ... tell the truth suck boy .. the dog wanted no part of you and the rejection made you snap

That's it? After the brutal witty owning I gave you in my last reply, this is your pathetic unwitty reply? It seems that you not only have the face and attitude of a bitch, but also the brains of one too. Actually, that German sheppard was way more clever than you, as it at least put up a fight and didn't get owned by me so easily. ;D ;D ;D ;D

SUCKMYMUSCLE.

w8m8

« Reply #35 on: September 13, 2011, 03:22:49 AM »
 That's it? After the brutal witty owning I gave you in my last reply, this is your pathetic unwitty reply? It seems that you not only have the face and attitude of a bitch, but also the brains of one too. Actually, that German sheppard was way more clever than you, as it at least put up a fight and didn't get owned by me so easily. ;D ;D ;D ;D

SUCKY

show me witty or brutal ... all you've basically shown how much you hate females .... and like big guys who can rough you up ..I'm ok with that

suckmymuscle

« Reply #36 on: September 13, 2011, 04:10:11 AM »
show me witty or brutal ... all you've basically shown how much you hate females .... and like big guys who can rough you up ..I'm ok with that

I hardly regard someone with your sailor's mouth and jockish attitude to be a female. But in any case, resorting to gay insults is the last resort of the unwitty, and it only shows that the one who is full of prejudices is you. Go away, litte boy. You have been stomped and left for dead. Everyone who reads our exchange who is not biased can see how badly who were owned. ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

w8m8

« Reply #37 on: September 13, 2011, 04:37:55 AM »
  I hardly regard someone with your sailor's mouth and jockish attitude to be a female. But in any case, resorting to gay insults is the last resort of the unwitty, and it only shows that the one who is full of prejudices is you. Go away, litte boy. You have been stomped and left for dead. Everyone who reads our exchange who is not biased can see how badly who were owned. ;)

I SUCK

I don't give a fuck how you regard me .. and you have not stomped anything ... if having others think you "owned" me means so very much to you Mr.GorillaMMAexpert then help yourself .... I see you place high value on your message board warrior status ... I'm glad you have something that makes you feel so masculine since your bottom position in motel rooms leaves you feeling a bit unfulfilled

you are a very brutal man ... oh yes you are ... Pedro the Puss .. the gorillas are proud  :-*

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #38 on: September 13, 2011, 04:39:25 AM »
What is Derek's getbig handle?

TRIX

• Getbig IV
  • If you mess with me I'll have to fuck you up
« Reply #39 on: September 13, 2011, 04:49:27 AM »

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Tim Sylvia weighed in @ 305 lbs, Mariusz Pudzianowski weighed in at 273 lbs

Poundstone is 320 - 340 lbs
GSP 170 lbs

Hope this helps

suckmymuscle

« Reply #40 on: September 13, 2011, 09:10:28 AM »

GSP 170 lbs

Hope this helps

Who was stronger? Who can lift more? Who beat whom? ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

asbrus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: September 13, 2011, 02:23:36 PM »

GSP 170 lbs

Hope this helps

IF Y0U REALLY BELIEVE MARIUSZ W0ULD BEAT GSP, THEN THERE IS N0 H0PE LEFT F0R Y0U.

RC Money

• Getbig III
  • I don't knock on doors...I knock doors down.
« Reply #42 on: September 13, 2011, 06:20:22 PM »

GSP 170 lbs

Hope this helps
GSP does not weigh 170 on fight night, hope this helps.

..and Sylvia is maybe one of the worst good/known mma fighters at HW, he was champ when HW sucked. It was a tko against Pudx btw.