Author Topic: WYHI - Whooty / Glow Worm Edition  (Read 52942 times)

duncanlukas

• Getbig II
WYHI - Whooty girl
« Reply #50 on: September 06, 2012, 07:58:12 PM »

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Re: Whooty girl
« Reply #51 on: September 06, 2012, 09:08:28 PM »
learn to post youtbube links bro
A

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #52 on: September 07, 2012, 03:26:33 AM »

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: September 07, 2012, 04:25:06 AM »
Whooty is a stupid term. If a white girl has got a good ass it should be called Booty not fucking whooty. Just another stupid racist term invented by blacks who are slowly realising, that even the good things they were known for have been achieved by whites aswell.

Would much rather see a nice thick white booty than a black one fwiw...

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #54 on: September 07, 2012, 04:57:16 AM »
aSS

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #55 on: September 07, 2012, 05:38:41 AM »

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #56 on: September 07, 2012, 08:02:17 AM »
Whooty is a stupid term. If a white girl has got a good ass it should be called Booty not fucking whooty. Just another stupid racist term invented by blacks who are slowly realising, that even the good things they were known for have been achieved by whites aswell.

Dont be a dick cypionate. Its much more common to see a person with the negro gene with ass than a white with ass. Nothing racist about it. 20 -30 years ago it was ultra rare to see a white chick with a great ass.(not great ass by white guy standards, great ass by black guy standards, yes they were/are different.) Dietary habits have changed and white broads have thickened and become more comfortable in their body. Thicker but still different if not negro gene is present. Not a bad thing at all cause you know how I roll.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: September 07, 2012, 08:05:42 AM »
Dont be a dick cypionate. Its much more common to see a person with the negro gene with ass than a white with ass. Nothing racist about it. 20 -30 years ago it was ultra rare to see a white chick with a great ass.(not great ass by white guy standards, great ass by black guy standards, yes they were/are different.) Dietary habits have changed and white broads have thickened and become more comfortable in their body. Thicker but still different if not negro gene is present. Not a bad thing at all cause you know how I roll.

Good explanation, I withdraw my previous statement and replace it with this:

All females should have a nice big ass, and i'll happily bang them all with joy.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #58 on: September 07, 2012, 08:09:49 AM »
Good explanation, I withdraw my previous statement and replace it with this:

All females should have a nice big ass, and i'll happily bang them all with joy.

Btw, I think its a stupid term also. I just see fine white chick with a great ass. I dont think "whooty" ot any other stupid urban term.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #59 on: September 07, 2012, 08:10:33 AM »

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
« Reply #60 on: September 07, 2012, 11:14:31 AM »

PREACH!!!!

When you see a white girl with a nice, phat ass...its a beautiful thing. Check out pawgtube.com.

I still dont and will never understand how white dudes dont like ass like that. And its usually the dopey, fat white boys that calll the PAWGS fat....

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: September 07, 2012, 11:16:50 AM »
Btw, I think its a stupid term also. I just see fine white chick with a great ass. I dont think "whooty" ot any other stupid urban term.

We would have a great night out together Wiggs (no homo)

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
« Reply #62 on: September 07, 2012, 11:18:46 AM »

You mean to tell me you dont like the term "PAWG"???????????????

Euro-monster

• Getbig V
  • Team Dutchie style!!
« Reply #63 on: September 07, 2012, 11:19:12 AM »
Every women with a bubble butt and a sexy face is very nice whatever the collor of her skin...
?

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #64 on: September 07, 2012, 11:22:21 AM »
Every women with a bubble butt and a sexy face is very nice whatever the collor of her skin...

The only kind of multiculturalism I approve of.

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
« Reply #65 on: September 07, 2012, 11:30:41 AM »

QFT

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #66 on: September 07, 2012, 02:28:34 PM »

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #67 on: September 07, 2012, 02:32:53 PM »

Damn, the race problem was just solved.  :D

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
« Reply #68 on: September 07, 2012, 03:15:40 PM »
So no more Dr Dena shit  ;)

Sorry bro...im an equal opportunity pervert

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • significantly cheaper and federally legal
« Reply #69 on: September 07, 2012, 03:17:21 PM »
We would have a great night out together Wiggs (no homo)

I could see Wiggs and Big Cyp meeting up at the gym to "do abs" together then hitting the club later.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #70 on: September 07, 2012, 03:28:16 PM »
Sorry bro...im an equal opportunity pervert

A schmoe with self-deprecating, I like that  ;D

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #71 on: September 07, 2012, 04:48:44 PM »

Whooty...I agree is just booty, but she doesn't have that half moon ass like black women---that West African gene...she has hips.
Also, I don't think black folk came up with that, in hip hop terms there is PAWG---phat ass white girl.
And if you look at all the PAWGs or Whootys, they have hips---more precisely child birthin hips.
A wide pelvic girdle with thick thighs and presto, a big ass. Just look at Mallory. But her ass from the side is not half moon---half a circle, more sloped (this is frm the side standing up)

There are many ways to have a big ass. I wish people would stop being ignorant about that. Just like a dude can have big arms---but some like Flex are rounder, others like Levrone or Phil have thicker tris.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #72 on: September 07, 2012, 05:31:54 PM »
Whooty...I agree is just booty, but she doesn't have that half moon ass like black women---that West African gene...she has hips.
Also, I don't think black folk came up with that, in hip hop terms there is PAWG---phat ass white girl.
And if you look at all the PAWGs or Whootys, they have hips---more precisely child birthin hips.
A wide pelvic girdle with thick thighs and presto, a big ass. Just look at Mallory. But her ass from the side is not half moon---half a circle, more sloped (this is frm the side standing up)

There are many ways to have a big ass. I wish people would stop being ignorant about that. Just like a dude can have big arms---but some like Flex are rounder, others like Levrone or Phil have thicker tris.

lol...Gotta love parker and his analysis of the female anatomy broken down by race..lol

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #73 on: September 07, 2012, 07:21:02 PM »
lol...Gotta love parker and his analysis of the female anatomy broken down by race..lol
I before I wrote that, I was watching dailymotion vids---supposedly Asian women with bubble butts...man, I was disappointed. Not even odd up close camera angles could help.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: September 08, 2012, 04:00:31 AM »
I could see Wiggs and Big Cyp meeting up at the gym to "do abs" together then hitting the club later.

Don't forget the sauna haha