Author Topic: Sherman of the Seahawks IS A GETBIGGER  (Read 19097 times)

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
Re: Sherman of the Seahawks IS A GETBIGGER
« Reply #125 on: January 21, 2014, 03:58:13 PM »
This.

I guess Adrian Peterson wasn't the best RB in the league last year..Ray Rice was  ::)

No shit man. Using rings as a litmus test is ridiculous. Trent Dilfer must be as good as Manning since they both have the same number of Superbowl rings.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #126 on: January 21, 2014, 04:01:02 PM »
No shit man. Using rings as a litmus test is ridiculous. Trent Dilfer must be as good as Manning since they both have the same number of Superbowl rings.
Right? Not like Rings have anythign to do with the players, coaches, or system at all....

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #127 on: January 21, 2014, 04:01:17 PM »
No doubt. When this season is done, he will make 4 times what Bayliss makes. And he will be talking to him every week as they compare notes when Sherman is also a commentator.

No he won't.  They will need to make some tough decisions.  Russell Wilson is also on his rookie contract.  So are other top defenders.  Seattle can't keep them all and pay top dollar.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #128 on: January 21, 2014, 04:03:01 PM »
that erin rogers girl is a little whore
A

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #129 on: January 21, 2014, 04:03:18 PM »
No he won't.  They will need to make some tough decisions.  Russell Wilson is also on his rookie contract.  So are other top defenders.  Seattle can't keep them all and pay top dollar.
This is trued. They WILL keep Wilson. And they may keep Sherman. But they're going to have to make some decisions about who to pay and who to let go.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #130 on: January 21, 2014, 04:04:54 PM »
the first Denver Bronco to undercut Sherman will become a folk hero among some NFL fans. 

And now, it's not just dedicated NFL fans that realize this guy is obnoxious, whiny shit talker.  "He punched me in my face, man, I didn't even do nothin!"  listen to sherman at :16

Now, even casual fans will be rooting against this guy. 
id honestly root for the negroid that got punched you dumbass
A

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #131 on: January 21, 2014, 04:08:34 PM »

Depends on how much they have to spend. Free Agency can be an interesting time.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #132 on: January 21, 2014, 04:11:51 PM »
You do realize that you come up with the most convoluted, backwards ass logic to find a way to dislike someone, right? No one cares about any of that shit.

X2

Does he have a problem with the way the guy chews his food too ? Jesus christ

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #133 on: January 21, 2014, 04:12:33 PM »
For being a Communications major, he sure sounded stupid after that interview. 

"MOB" = money over bitches?  Really?  LOL...
LOB
Legion of Boom..
Thats what the Seahawks secondary named themselves.
FS Earl Thomas says the same thing after every interview as well....please Rob dont get it twisted. The mic was shoved in his face 2 min after making the best play of his life against one WRs that he had major issues with

Anyone who has ever been a Ball player in a big spot can relate to this. Usually there is a cool down period between the end of the game and the interviews for this reason. He was riding emotions...give him a damn break shit

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
« Reply #134 on: January 21, 2014, 04:19:06 PM »
Disagree. Helmet makes no difference. If you watch NFL you'll see many players on the losing team leave their helmets on when they're exchanging handshakes. Payton Manning does it all the time. Bottom line is if you're gonna be a tough guy or a shit talker you better be ready to take what's coming. If you can't then keep your mouth shut. There's a reason Super-heavyweights don't fight light-heavyweights. 6-3 195 vs. 6'5 325. Yeah...ok You must be a small guy.

5'10 190. No, I'm not as big as those guys, true. And I never claim to be the toughest guy around. But I've seen lot of big boys get dropped who thought their size gave them the advantage against smaller men. Everyone's got a chin. And if you tag it right, that nerve behind the jaw gets pushed in the wrong direction and it's naptime. It was a c.u.n.t move by a sore loser in Williams. Sherman was all up in his head. He kept his helmet on his head on purpose in case of a retaliation. But agree to disagree. All good.

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
« Reply #135 on: January 21, 2014, 04:22:15 PM »
No he won't.  They will need to make some tough decisions.  Russell Wilson is also on his rookie contract.  So are other top defenders.  Seattle can't keep them all and pay top dollar.

I think Sherman is a guy you invest in long-term. It's the team cap-ologist' job(every team has one) to make that work. No way Seattle lets Sherman leave town as a free agent. He's too good.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #136 on: January 21, 2014, 04:23:20 PM »
5'10 190. No, I'm not as big as those guys, true. And I never claim to be the toughest guy around. But I've seen lot of big boys get dropped who thought their size gave them the advantage against smaller men. Everyone's got a chin. And if you tag it right, that nerve behind the jaw gets pushed in the wrong direction and it's naptime. It was a c.u.n.t move by a sore loser in Williams. Sherman was all up in his head. He kept his helmet on his head on purpose in case of a retaliation. But agree to disagree. All good.

Fair enough.

RagingBull

• Getbig IV
« Reply #137 on: January 21, 2014, 04:28:58 PM »
No shoulder, back leg rotation or hips in that punch...hence...no KO.

the first Denver Bronco to undercut Sherman will become a folk hero among some NFL fans. 

And now, it's not just dedicated NFL fans that realize this guy is obnoxious, whiny shit talker.  "He punched me in my face, man, I didn't even do nothin!"  listen to sherman at :16

Now, even casual fans will be rooting against this guy. 

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #138 on: January 21, 2014, 04:30:21 PM »
No shoulder, back leg rotation or hips in that punch...hence...no KO.

I believe if you look at it from other angles it was a slap.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #139 on: January 21, 2014, 04:57:56 PM »
Richard Sherman is a professional athlete who had to endure years of struggle, play through several games at several difficult levels and still find a way to stay healthy enough to endure himself to the NFL

Richard Sherman is not some guy who talks about how some sexy muscleman is a "twink" or posts pictures of Austrailian beaches that can easily be found on fucking Google

Stop with this "he's such a Getbigger" crap

He's a big nigger(sorry grandma) but not a Get bigger

you pieces of shit

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #140 on: January 21, 2014, 06:15:55 PM »
Hahaha akers is the biggest dumbass on this site, and that's saying something.  He literally believes Trent Dilfer is better than Dan Marino because Dilfer has more rings.  He thinks Eli is better than Peyton because Eli has more rings.  Damn, I needed a laugh and I got one

Allow me to quote myself from page 2:
Richard Sherman is awesome because he gets boring white guys like "akers1021" angry.  I hope he gets Superbowl MVP

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #141 on: January 21, 2014, 06:20:57 PM »
Hahaha akers is the biggest dumbass on this site, and that's saying something.  He literally believes Trent Dilfer is better than Dan Marino because Dilfer has more rings.  He thinks Eli is better than Peyton because Eli has more rings.  Damn, I needed a laugh and I got one

Allow me to quote myself from page 2:

And if that's the case add plaxico and Keyshawn better than randy moss or Terrell Owens, and the list goes on... Cert not the case

SamoanIrishman

• Getbig IV
  • Why stress the little people..
« Reply #142 on: January 21, 2014, 06:22:19 PM »
I'm a Seahawks fan and he annoys me.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #143 on: January 21, 2014, 06:53:04 PM »
And if that's the case add plaxico and Keyshawn better than randy moss or Terrell Owens, and the list goes on... Cert not the case

It's almost like more than one player is involved in winning a superbowl :o

"Rings" is the dumbest argument ever...these morons seem to think that football is played as a 1v1 sport, while the rest of the team stands around or something

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #144 on: January 21, 2014, 08:06:08 PM »

Oh... meant to say... Even if Seattle doesn't pay it... Someone else certainly will.

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #145 on: January 21, 2014, 08:17:44 PM »
Akers, do your KIDS know that fucking Richard Sherman can cause your grown ass to go into a protracted, 30 paragraph meltdown?

???

And you have the nerve to talk about "life" LMAO!

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • "Some want to look good, others want to do good."
« Reply #146 on: January 21, 2014, 08:19:09 PM »
He apologized. What a pussy.

A real getbigger would have fucked Erin Andrews right there on camera. Pfft.
$

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #147 on: January 21, 2014, 08:22:29 PM »
He apologized. What a pussy.

A real getbigger would have fucked Erin Andrews right there on camera. Pfft.

“I apologize for attacking an individual and taking the attention away from the fantastic game by my teammates... That was not my intent,” Sherman said Monday in a text message to ESPN.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/football/mouth-sherman-spends-day-apologizing-article-1.1586084#ixzz2r68IeWiM

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #148 on: January 21, 2014, 08:40:39 PM »
“I apologize for attacking an individual and taking the attention away from the fantastic game by my teammates... That was not my intent,” Sherman said Monday in a text message to ESPN.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/football/mouth-sherman-spends-day-apologizing-article-1.1586084#ixzz2r68IeWiM

You gotta love the language.

"Spends the day apologizing"  this is why I can't stand the self righteous douchebags in the medua and I like guys like Sherman...he gives them a big "fuck you"

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #149 on: January 21, 2014, 09:44:07 PM »
I'm a Seahawks fan and he annoys me.
Best comment in this thread.