Author Topic: Harley Breite - Appreciation thread  (Read 585448 times)

HarleyBreite

• Getbig IV
Re: Harley Breite - Appreciation thread
« Reply #525 on: August 29, 2015, 12:18:05 PM »
    I didn't register my charity with the State for 3 reasons:
1)  I don't need the Government telling me what I can do with my free time or my money
2)  Not only am I not looking for a tax write off but I never ask for nor accept donations.  I just want
people to come and experience it for themselves and teach their own children just how fortunate they are.
3)  In New Jersey, you must register and call your beneficiaries by the specific term "retarded."  The State
of New Jersey needs to become a bit more enlightened.

HarleyBreite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #526 on: August 29, 2015, 12:24:50 PM »
My beloved Bruno who passed away last October at the age of 13.
No one is a tough guy when they have to put their own dog down.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #527 on: August 29, 2015, 12:28:55 PM »
This is a picture from one of our recent Halloween Party for The Kids.
My charity is affectionately referred to as "Harley's Kids".
I refused to register it with the State for 3 reasons:

Breite , don't overexpose yourself here , it won't take long before  some Getbiggers start hating  you ,I've seen that happening many times here.

Waller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #528 on: August 29, 2015, 12:52:54 PM »

Your late dog pulls the same facial expression as my dog.

Simple Simon

« Reply #529 on: August 29, 2015, 12:54:22 PM »
Breite , don't overexpose yourself here , it won't take long before  some Getbiggers start hating  you ,I've seen that happening many times here.

I told him this a few pages back  ::)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #530 on: August 29, 2015, 12:58:04 PM »

BIP :(
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

HarleyBreite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #531 on: August 29, 2015, 01:12:46 PM »
Hey Guys,
  I am trying to generate some conversation so seeing as this is a bodybuilding site, I offer this picture
of Craig 7 weeks out from the Mr. Olympia 212 Division.
  From now on, I will be more cautious about over exposing myself.
Harley

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #532 on: August 29, 2015, 01:20:25 PM »
I took up painting 2 years ago.  
Here, I found a photo of Venice, Italy which I liked and thought I would try paint

Man, Harley.  That is good work.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #533 on: August 29, 2015, 01:21:47 PM »

It's impossible to hate Harley.

He is a gentleman and a scholar.

Simple Simon

« Reply #534 on: August 29, 2015, 01:22:25 PM »

It's impossible to hate Harley.

He is a gentleman and a scholar.

Are you new here?

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #535 on: August 29, 2015, 01:25:42 PM »

RIP Bruno

You can tell by looking at him that he was smart, too.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #536 on: August 29, 2015, 01:29:48 PM »
Are you new here?

Been a member on Getbig since 2003.

This was my first account.
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?action=profile;u=1633

HarleyBreite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #537 on: August 29, 2015, 01:58:32 PM »
Hey Guys,
  It just seemed that Che and BeThere were tired of me (although they kept checking in thankfully)
so I thought it best to bring this back to bodybuilding seeing as cars and MMA were not drawing much conversation.
  We are all here on GetBig to be engaged and interested by a topic or photo (you now know my favorite 2 persons for photos)
and if my posts were not interesting, then it's time to get a new topic.
  I hope this one of Craig is better.  7 weeks out!!!
  No insulin and no gut from the front or rear.
Harley

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #538 on: August 29, 2015, 01:58:55 PM »
RIP Bruno

You can tell by looking at him that he was smart, too.

You can?

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #539 on: August 29, 2015, 05:42:41 PM »
Harley
You have a large fan base on the east coast

-gene
w

SaintAnger

• Getbig IV
« Reply #540 on: August 29, 2015, 05:52:56 PM »
Harley, how come no one has done anything about prison rapes? 

How come no one has sued prisons for liability?

Filt!

HarleyBreite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #541 on: August 29, 2015, 06:18:45 PM »
Harley
You have a large fan base on the east coast

-gene

Dear Gene,
   Thank you.  That's nice to hear.  I hope I can answer any questions, give some insight or make a point
to any topic of interest to you.
Harley

HarleyBreite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #542 on: August 29, 2015, 06:23:39 PM »
Harley, how come no one has done anything about prison rapes? 

How come no one has sued prisons for liability?

Filt!

Dear SaintAnger,
  "Prison Rape" is one of the most exaggerated topics in the popular culture.
  You would be shocked as to how many gay men there are in prison who either do it for free because
they like to and will also do it and keep quiet about it so they don't expose the other prisoner.  Gay guys
are not in any shortage in prisons.
  The other fact that might surprise some is how many guys who are straight when they enter, end up
engaging in homosexual activity but will not consider the act nor themselves "gay."  They justify it by
saying that there is no other alternative and only because there are no women, they themselves are not gay.
  Also, female guards and correction officers are more times than you would believe, paid to have sex with inmates.
  One of my friends spent 17 years in one of NJ's worst prisons and for more than 2 years, he was dating a female guard
who would give him sex for free.  He told me that other female guards were paid between $300 and $500 to have sex
with an inmate.
Harley

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #543 on: August 29, 2015, 06:48:54 PM »
Dear SaintAnger,
  "Prison Rape" is one of the most exaggerated topics in the popular culture.
  You would be shocked as to how many gay men there are in prison who either do it for free because
they like to and will also do it and keep quiet about it so they don't expose the other prisoner.  Gay guys
are not in any shortage in prisons.
  The other fact that might surprise some is how many guys who are straight when they enter, end up
engaging in homosexual activity but will not consider the act nor themselves "gay."  They justify it by
saying that there is no other alternative and only because there are no women, they themselves are not gay.
  Also, female guards and correction officers are more times than you would believe, paid to have sex with inmates.
  One of my friends spent 17 years in one of NJ's worst prisons and for more than 2 years, he was dating a female guard
who would give him sex for free.  He told me that other female guards were paid between $300 and $500 to have sex
with an inmate.
Harley
No wonder Goodrum used to be a prison guard.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #544 on: August 29, 2015, 06:51:05 PM »

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #545 on: August 29, 2015, 06:53:02 PM »
Harley, you haven't mentioned much about the Chevelle, the Nova or the TA.  I hope you haven't given up on the car pics and info.

Everyone in this thread enjoys reading what you say.  Trust me on that: it is the absolute truth.  A few people will try to see if they can make you mad, but that's it (most posters here are used to the game and just tune-out that energy, and soon you will too).  You've got one of the best threads the site has seen, and the craziest thing is that it has just started.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #546 on: August 29, 2015, 06:56:15 PM »
Harley, you haven't mentioned much about the Chevelle, the Nova or the TA.  I hope you haven't given up on the car pics and info.

Everyone in this thread enjoys reading what you say.  Trust me on that: it is the absolute truth.  A few people will try to see if they can make you mad, but that's it (most posters here are used to the game and just tune-out that energy, and soon you will too).  You've got one of the best threads the site has seen, and the craziest thing is that it has just started.
X2. Its amazing to see how many things Harley has been involved with.

Harley, How do you find enough time in the day for all of your hobbies/passions, and have you found yourself burnt out from time to time?

SaintAnger

• Getbig IV
« Reply #547 on: August 29, 2015, 07:24:52 PM »
Harley, you have a kitchen like a bause!  How much is your NJ home with if I may ask?

Also, how much student loan debt did you graduate with?  How long did it take you to pay it off?

HarleyBreite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #548 on: August 30, 2015, 12:07:24 PM »
Harley, you have a kitchen like a bause!  How much is your NJ home with if I may ask?

Also, how much student loan debt did you graduate with?  How long did it take you to pay it off?

Dear Saint Anger,
     I'm not sure what a "bause" is but my "NJ home" is my only home and it is far from a large or ostentatious home.
It's comfortable for me and thankfully I never lived a "compete with the Jones'" lifestyle.  Would it be nice to have a "Cribs"
type home with many garages and endless space?  Sure, but not at the cost of being miserable in having to work just to attempt
to pay a mortgage.  I'm not sure happiness for those who measure happiness in terms of square feet can ever be achieved.  I'm 
not a "hater" as some of my friends are incredibly wealthy and I have no resentment, jealous or envy.  It's just not something I chose
to chase.
    I spent 5 years in college (Rutgers College- B.A. in Philosophy and B.S. in Bio-Chemistry), 3 years at New York Law School and then afterwards went
for a Masters of Law at Temple University Law School (Trial Advocacy) and after earning that degree I then became a full time Ph.D. candidate at the Rutgers Graduate School of Criminal Justice.
   I was fortunate enough not to have to take student loans so there was nothing for me to pay off but the moral and ethical debt I then acquired towards my parents for paying
for all that formal education.
Harley

HarleyBreite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #549 on: August 30, 2015, 12:25:05 PM »

Dear Las Vegas,
   I very much thank you for the kind words.  You guys have been great and I enjoy the discourse and photos (although no one sent me my 2 favorites yet as a bribe for any real
insider information).
  As far as the cars, I didn't want to seem as if I were bragging.  I build and collect cars because I love cars and I believe life is short and fragile and what I don't do today, I may
never be able to do.  I buy and build only the cars I love or have some personal connection to.  While I like many cars, I am a very particular buyer/builder. 
  Most guys lie or actually have no idea as to the true specifications of their motors or other components.  I chose a different route.  I am personally involved with every aspect of these
builds. 
  The Nova has a 632 cubic inch motor (all chrome) with a 10-71 Blower.  It has methane injection and is EFI (electronic fuel injection).  It has 250 hp of NOS if needed.
  When this motor was placed on the dyno (I have the video to verify), it did 1,095 bhp at 6,200 rpm with 1,051 lbs. ft. of torque.  That was without the NOS.
  The Chevelle has a custom built all aluminum 540 cubic inch motor.  It too is EFI with 175 hp of NOS.
  When the Chevelle motor was placed on the dyno (I have the video to verify), it did 782 bhp and 707 lbs. ft. of torque.  With the NOS it did 980 bhp and 948 lbs. ft. of torque.
  Both these cars are Pro Street and have been built to drive on the street with reliability.  The both have custom built entire roll cages.
  The Corvette is actually a 1965 body with a '63 Corvette Split Window modification.  It is also a Pro Street but has a mild 454 cubic inch EFI motor putting out about 450 bhp.
  The Trans Am is a 1971 especially being made for everyday driving.  It has a built up 350 cubic inch (about 450 bhp) and is just going to be a very clean, reliable car.
  I am not one of those guys who keeps his cars as museum pieces.  I drive them.  I drive the Ferrari and Bentley as often as possible.
Harley