Author Topic: What Cycle Is This Guy On?  (Read 34636 times)

Stavios

Re: What Cycle Is This Guy On?
« Reply #75 on: November 01, 2011, 07:48:03 PM »
::)

I must have been on 1000 GH units and 2800 grams of Test and 400 MegaGrams of Winstrol for these pictures.

the other guy is thicker than you, thought

POTA

« Reply #76 on: November 01, 2011, 07:53:32 PM »

I must have been on 1000 GH units and 2800 grams of Test and 400 MegaGrams of Winstrol for these pictures.

Don't bend your wrist downward like that. That's what a noob/Jason Genova does.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #77 on: November 01, 2011, 07:54:23 PM »
the other guy is thicker than you, thought
Actually he isn`t and he isn`t near as strong as me either.

He looks very good. I am going to post some new pictures soon as I have been gaining and losing bodyfat to try to get to an insane level of rippedness.  I am nearly there.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #78 on: November 01, 2011, 07:58:35 PM »

ahahahahaha your 'shoulders' for lack of a better word for them, have less then HALF the amount of quality lean tissue and density to them than the kid you have pictured and nowhere NEAR the cap, stooge. shave that last little bit of baby fat off you and youd soon find your shoulders are very much non existent as opposed to being unremarkable at best.

thanks for proving my point by posting those tired 4 year old once in a lifetime but still not lean despite the use of every natural diuretic you could get your hands on pics of yours, pansy.

btw kids- take a good look at every pic 'adonis' has posted of his all time best conditioning- thats the problem with diuretics- when you use them and your still too fat your fat they really highlight the amount of adipose you still hold abdominally, especially around the belly button...

thanks for playing, stud.

b

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #79 on: November 01, 2011, 07:58:50 PM »
Structured diet, trains hard and consistant, early 30's age. I say drug free. Dude looks good.
a

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #80 on: November 01, 2011, 07:58:59 PM »
Regardless of clean or not,you can tell he does a lot of cardio and eats very strictly.
this^

there are a million lean twinks like this on miami beach. newsflash, not everyone is running tren mast and eq

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #81 on: November 01, 2011, 08:00:08 PM »
stop pming me with thid balonie ,, im not going to do new posting abotu this,, let me read this one and il lsay what he is on or not ,, i didnt even see him yet already 3 pms about this balonie,, wait let me read this and take a look

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #82 on: November 01, 2011, 08:06:30 PM »
I believe you can get to his point naturally, but not in 3 years.

8)

you cant and i will explain in few min,, i want to finishn read
\
gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #83 on: November 01, 2011, 08:07:56 PM »
Id say minimal doses of test prop,tren, and EQ,masteron. that kind of vascularity rarely comes natural.

very very good,, but not exactly ,, i will explain in a moment

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #84 on: November 01, 2011, 08:10:16 PM »
Ripped to shreds but for what it's worth ...lacking any quality muscle mass ... legs seem almost untrained...def. a Natty. One of my best friends is just like him, naturally ripped, works out for a month and looks like Zane. But will never be able to put on alot of weight.

no your friend is not like him ,, your friend didnt achieve some glory on internet from picturs,, this is superb physiqe ,, your friend may be close....but your friend is not this level becuase your friend is most likley true natural ,, will explain in a second

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #85 on: November 01, 2011, 08:11:02 PM »
Don`t put forth a hypothesis without knowing the facts.

Here he was 24 weeks out and pretty fat.

thank you ,, this is all i needed ,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #86 on: November 01, 2011, 08:12:41 PM »
Structured diet, trains hard and consistant, early 30's age. I say drug free. Dude looks good.

wrong and i will explain in a second

gh15 approved
fallen angel

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: November 01, 2011, 08:13:37 PM »
ahahahahaha your 'shoulders' for lack of a better word for them, have less then HALF the amount of quality lean tissue and density to them than the kid you have pictured and nowhere NEAR the cap, stooge. shave that last little bit of baby fat off you and youd soon find your shoulders are very much non existent as opposed to being unremarkable at best.

thanks for proving my point by posting those tired 4 year old once in a lifetime but still not lean despite the use of every natural diuretic you could get your hands on pics of yours, pansy.

btw kids- take a good look at every pic 'adonis' has posted of his all time best conditioning- thats the problem with diuretics- when you use them and your still too fat your fat they really highlight the amount of adipose you still hold abdominally, especially around the belly button...

thanks for playing, stud.

You wasted your time posting all of that.  You and the other drug monsters really must feel horrible about achieving nothing Naturally ever.

How does it feel knowing that you are ALL DRUGS and nothing else.

BiGHer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #88 on: November 01, 2011, 08:15:22 PM »
TA's fight for the naturals continue.  I'll have fun and play along though.  Assuming this guy is natural, he is small and ripped.  Sure, great condition, but this is BODYUILDING.  He cannot build much more without drugs.  This is a kid who if he puts on a tee shirt and walks around, no one will think he is a bodybuilder.  He can look chizzeled at the beach, but hey congrats, I know a bunch of guys I played college ball with who rarely touched weights who can look just as chizzeled with their shirt off.

Natural bodybuilding is nothing more than a test in discipline because the actual "building" stops.  As I've said many times, if that's your goal and you are happy with that than great.  However, you will always in reality be a guy who trains, diets hard, and steps on stage. Never anything more.  You will peak quickly with how much mass you gain and limit yourself and your potential by not taking products.  So to all the naturals, I respect you as long as you are honest and realistic.  You do it for the love of training and perhaps competition, but you will always be limiting yourself.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: November 01, 2011, 08:15:32 PM »
wrong and i will explain in a second

gh15 approved
There is nothing to explain unless you want to look like a complete moron.  I have more on Casey Smith if you really want to press the issue.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #90 on: November 01, 2011, 08:16:40 PM »
You wasted your time posting all of that.  You and the other drug monsters really must feel horrible about achieving nothing Naturally ever.

you two have the love/hate thing going for while and leaning toward the latter.will be interesting to see new pic's.

BiGHer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #91 on: November 01, 2011, 08:18:00 PM »
Also TA, I trained 8 years naturally and had a great natural physiue to show for it.  So please, don't waste your time bringing the drug monster, jealousy criticisms here.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #92 on: November 01, 2011, 08:18:15 PM »

Elite fitness openly talking about YOUR drug use till you were banned for acting like an idiot as you now do here.. need I say any more Twiggy ?  ;)

BiGHer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #93 on: November 01, 2011, 08:21:21 PM »
Also, I love how it's always "Naturals get more ripped than juicers" hahaha... Wake up!  Bodybuilding is about the combination of Size, Symetry, and Condition.  If it was just about who is more ripped than saying this might mean something.  However, when we talk about BODYBUILDING, this guy lacks size and last I checked, we haven't had any small Mr. O's.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: November 01, 2011, 08:23:54 PM »
TA's fight for the naturals continue.  I'll have fun and play along though.  Assuming this guy is natural, he is small and ripped.  Sure, great condition, but this is BODYUILDING.  He cannot build much more without drugs.  This is a kid who if he puts on a tee shirt and walks around, no one will think he is a bodybuilder.  He can look chizzeled at the beach, but hey congrats, I know a bunch of guys I played college ball with who rarely touched weights who can look just as chizzeled with their shirt off.

Natural bodybuilding is nothing more than a test in discipline because the actual "building" stops.  As I've said many times, if that's your goal and you are happy with that than great.  However, you will always in reality be a guy who trains, diets hard, and steps on stage. Never anything more.  You will peak quickly with how much mass you gain and limit yourself and your potential by not taking products.  So to all the naturals, I respect you as long as you are honest and realistic.  You do it for the love of training and perhaps competition, but you will always be limiting yourself.
1. He looks like a bodybuilder with a shirt on.  Small, but nobody would ever accuse him of not lifting weights.  Also, the size of the shirt matters.  In a wigger shirt XXXXXXL he won`t look like anything as most people won`t, but a tight medium would have the general public thinking he is Mr. Olympia.  

2. You didn`t play with anyone or know anyone that looks like that who "has never touched a weight".  By that rationale, if you posted their supposed pictures, most on here would think your basketball buddies were on Steroids. (they probably would think so regardless because they are stupid individuals).  Please post pictures of these people.  You won`t, because they DO NO EXIST.

3. I have gained VERY little over time, yet I am completely fine with that.  I am not against anyone using drugs at all.  I believe that is up to the individual and I do think as one ages there is a definite need for them as Testosterone Replacement is a good thing to prolong human life as well as making it a more healthy one.  That does not need to introduced until much later in people I think.  Late 40s-Early 50s.

4.  I love to train and Lifetime Naturals have to train MORE and HARDER than juicers to get any result.  Juicers have it WAY WAY WAY easier.  

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #95 on: November 01, 2011, 08:25:25 PM »
BigHer , I dont think it is the size its how the muscle looks - as No One pointed out , look at his shoulders a natty when dieted down loses delt fullness and pop. When in off season - but not fat they can have big delts but in shredded condition they disappear

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: November 01, 2011, 08:26:20 PM »
Elite fitness openly talking about YOUR drug use till you were banned for acting like an idiot as you now do here.. need I say any more Twiggy ?  ;)
Yah thats likely.  ::)  I think someone also said I used to bench 500 lbs and swear there was a post with a picture of me benching 500 lbs on there.  You morons will make up anything and its downright amusing.

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: November 01, 2011, 08:26:49 PM »

i feel pretty good about it.

just like i feel pretty good about hitting trim you can only dream of, stickman, and living a life you wish you could be lucky enough to experience 1 year of.

instead the highlights of your life are having missionary sex with your mom, and cruising bb forums to look at videos of shirtless guys.

nice work, stud.
b

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: November 01, 2011, 08:28:41 PM »
BigHer , I dont think it is the size its how the muscle looks - as No One pointed out , look at his shoulders a natty when dieted down loses delt fullness and pop. When in off season - but not fat they can have big delts but in shredded condition they disappear
No they don`t at all.

Life Time Natural Phoun, nearly 40 if not 40s years of age.  Also known as Mr. Getbig, Whateva.  I hope this helps.

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: November 01, 2011, 08:29:36 PM »

but a tight medium would have the general public thinking he is Mr. Olympia.  

quoted for the most stupid thing you have ever said

well done, dildo.
b