Author Topic: Slin without GH  (Read 23115 times)

dustin

Re: Slin without GH
« Reply #25 on: December 22, 2014, 04:36:24 PM »
In the past I would have skipped the WMS, but now that I'm older and a bit more in tune with my diet I notice how much sugar upsets it. Well... 30g of sugar at a time. And all that dextrose is sickly sweet. WMS isn't as sweet and it's a bit thicker too. I plan on just mixing it with some Mio or other water flavouring shit. If I used dextrose it'd just be too sweet, and it'd upset the stomach a little more than I'd like (especially if it's consumed intra workout).\

I still have a ton of WMS that an international student left when they went home. Otherwise I probably wouldn't buy it. I'll just keep an eye out for sales if I take a liking towards it. Will probably order slin sometime in the beginning of the new year. Too busy/tired/cranky to order it now. Will definitely post once I start noticing something worthwhile. I plan on using modest doses a few times a week, that way I get comfortable cranking up the dose for some good lean gains. Already experimented with it years ago but never used the doses necessary for good growth. Was awesome for refeeds though, so I know how powerful it can be even in low doses. Don't fuck around with it. It can be pretty safe, but it can also become dangerous if something unexpected occurs.

Chubz

• Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: December 22, 2014, 06:29:00 PM »
I have been experimenting with pre/intra workout carbs. I will say I really do prefer the HBCD's the best, I get zero bloat. Waxy-maize bloats the hell out of me and makes me feel full/shitty during training. I would pick Karbolyn after the HBCD's. If you want to go cheap good ole gatorade can work just great also and I will sometimes use that when I get cheap.

Chubz

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: December 22, 2014, 08:19:47 PM »
Guess I'm lucky to stomach 100grams+ dextrose no problems...
?

stavios

• Getbig III
« Reply #28 on: January 15, 2015, 03:06:05 PM »
I have been doing that for year and it works great BUT

You have to be lean when you start as in contest ripped lean.
I use 20-40iu a day when i use it.

Right now dieting i use 40iu during my carb up day

Its the only thing that gets me full

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: January 19, 2015, 06:15:02 PM »
I would never use insulin without HGH but that's just me. I've never tries insulin solo and never will. I'd rather pony up the cash for a few iu's of gh just to be safe.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: January 19, 2015, 09:59:12 PM »
I would never use insulin without HGH but that's just me. I've never tries insulin solo and never will. I'd rather pony up the cash for a few iu's of gh just to be safe.

but what is a few units gonna really do??? So expensive for what?
Slin without gh works, I've had lots of buds do it, everyone gets bigger and usually leaner.
?

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #31 on: January 19, 2015, 11:45:34 PM »
ive been running 15iu pre workout for 2 weeks now and i havent put on a single gram of bodyfat. such bullshit talk insulin makes u fat blahblah.
1g tren helps, but to put on bodyfat on that you have to be fucking retarded lol
the fullness is INSANE btw.

whitewidow

« Reply #32 on: January 20, 2015, 03:27:33 AM »
ive been running 15iu pre workout for 2 weeks now and i havent put on a single gram of bodyfat. such bullshit talk insulin makes u fat blahblah.
1g tren helps, but to put on bodyfat on that you have to be fucking retarded lol

I agree. Diet might play a small role

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #33 on: January 20, 2015, 06:05:49 AM »
yeah i actually havent changed anything about my diet, just substituted my pre workout meal for a big whey shake and a few sweets (30mins after injecting slin), as i downed the shake i go to the gym (its just 5mins away from my place) and then i actually snack on candy at the locker room and throughout the first 20mins of my workout :D
the looks people give me are funny as fuck. about 30-40 mins later (still intra workout) ill have another whey shake with dextrose.

so basically ill have 15iu slin and then after about 30mins and throughout my workout ill have 150g carbs from nonfat milk, dextrose and glucose syrup/sugar (from the candy, but i pick the ones with high glucose syrup content and not that much sugar, because glucose syrup is the exact same as dextrose and i dont want too much fructose from plain sugar) and 80g protein from milk and whey. so about 1000kcals instantly pre and throughout  the workout.

total calories and protein intake are the exact same from when im not on slin, maybe 30-40g more protein because of the shakes and maybe more carbs instead of fat in total. but calories are the same.

maybe you get fat off slin when you shoot it 4x a day and with high fat meals, but if you watch your diet and use it pre (or maybe post, but never tried it) workout its not gonna make you fat AT ALL

whitewidow

« Reply #34 on: January 20, 2015, 06:25:19 AM »
yeah i actually havent changed anything about my diet, just substituted my pre workout meal for a big whey shake and a few sweets (30mins after injecting slin), as i downed the shake i go to the gym (its just 5mins away from my place) and then i actually snack on candy at the locker room and throughout the first 20mins of my workout :D
the looks people give me are funny as fuck. about 30-40 mins later (still intra workout) ill have another whey shake with dextrose.

so basically ill have 15iu slin and then after about 30mins and throughout my workout ill have 150g carbs from nonfat milk, dextrose and glucose syrup/sugar (from the candy, but i pick the ones with high glucose syrup content and not that much sugar, because glucose syrup is the exact same as dextrose and i dont want too much fructose from plain sugar) and 80g protein from milk and whey. so about 1000kcals instantly pre and throughout  the workout.

total calories and protein intake are the exact same from when im not on slin, maybe 30-40g more protein because of the shakes and maybe more carbs instead of fat in total. but calories are the same.

maybe you get fat off slin when you shoot it 4x a day and with high fat meals, but if you watch your diet and use it pre (or maybe post, but never tried it) workout its not gonna make you fat AT ALL

I think I eat a little cleaner then that. I was shooting 30 units (1o units each injection) on training days just chest,back and leg day(3 times a week,not daily) insulin days just on basic macros except my post workout dinner is a tad higher in carbs. I do pack food with me to the gym just incase I start feeling weird but never happened to me. I'm using was using Humilin-R so I'm not sure if you were using Humalog that's a alot faster acting. some of the training days I would drink some intra/pump products pus I got some samples of blackstone labs angel dust so I was sipping on that pre-workout. I was shooting it 3 seperate times a day.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: January 20, 2015, 07:29:11 AM »

you can go higher and will just get better. Bunch of idiotic clowns who have no f'in clue who say it makes you fat....

i add some humalin R to the pre workout humalog to keep the party going into the post workout period. Works much better!
I even add 2 pieces of bacon to that post workout meal so don't worrry about fat while the slin is active as all the interweb guwu's love to parrot...
?

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #36 on: January 20, 2015, 10:15:18 AM »
I think I eat a little cleaner then that. I was shooting 30 units (1o units each injection) on training days just chest,back and leg day(3 times a week,not daily) insulin days just on basic macros except my post workout dinner is a tad higher in carbs. I do pack food with me to the gym just incase I start feeling weird but never happened to me. I'm using was using Humilin-R so I'm not sure if you were using Humalog that's a alot faster acting. some of the training days I would drink some intra/pump products pus I got some samples of blackstone labs angel dust so I was sipping on that pre-workout. I was shooting it 3 seperate times a day.
yeah i cant manage to get solid meals in within the active window of humalog/novolog... or i'd have to workout on full stomach, cant do that shit. 1 set of squats and ill feel like shit so i have to rely on dextrose

my other meals are all clean though so im not too worried. never eat fast food etc

you can go higher and will just get better. Bunch of idiotic clowns who have no f'in clue who say it makes you fat....

i add some humalin R to the pre workout humalog to keep the party going into the post workout period. Works much better!
I even add 2 pieces of bacon to that post workout meal so don't worrry about fat while the slin is active as all the interweb guwu's love to parrot...

good to know. what do you think is the best dosage in terms of money/results?
i mean insulin is cheap as fuck but if i had to go through 3 pens a months it would get costly too^^
i could easily add another 50-100g carbs intra workout so theoretically i could go much higher.
i might try and see if i get anymore benefits later on. but right now 15iu is awesome

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: January 20, 2015, 01:29:49 PM »
work your way up Jizmo. Can't lay out protocols and it's so individual but like your 150 grams intra carbs. From there, you can increase the slin as tolerance will increase and keep the carbs as is.

why do you buy pens? Way more expensive! the vials are way cheaper.

diabetesexpress.ca will ship to the states, cold pack even.
vial of slin is 35 humalog
25 humalin R

As far as max dosage, over 40 units in a day can be a lot to cover with food. that amount has me needing a good 100grams of carbs per meal.

Some prefer 4 shots of humalog with 10 units each shot, I prefer 2 shots of 20 units of humalin R

Or one shot of humalin r am.
When that wears off (6ish hours later..) and another shot, could do humalog as I want it out faster for obvious reasons as it can be getting late in the day. If sure of being at home and having food, a humalin r shot could be done in place.

To get back insulin sensitivity, na r ala works very good. SAN make it, worth the money. Stuff keeps me looking full and pumped when off slin and really gives a nice look, but no size gain like slin, but still has a noticeable effect.

I do it 2 weeks on 2 off. Used at least 5-6 times a week. I get tired of the shots and use it when training at peak levels. Or to gain back size lost from doing dumb shit, lol...

Pretty sure you will figure this out as well... Ya kinda seem like a smart dude, lol...

Something I used to do is shoot 20 units humalog then eat a shit load of cereal, huge protein shake then go to bed. You will wake up looking nice and full...

And no, you won't go hypo in your sleep. Talking like 200 carbs plus here, 50 protein, mega cals...

?

chess315

« Reply #38 on: January 20, 2015, 06:06:43 PM »
without a doubt it works without gh but depending on your size you need to get 30+ to see dramatic gains I would still suggest using prami or ghrp2 or some sort of gh booster ( just to insure at least good gh levels)with it heres a  chat on a prami study once you near 40ius its like magic. I prefere to wake up drink a large soda juice what ever get glucose high from the start then use humlin r twice and 20ius with 6hrs between sometime if up late snake another small shot in but build up to it keep carbs with you like gummi worms or pop waxy mazy or oatmeal would work to I feel better with more carb dense food such as pop I usually try to add creatine bcaa but not crucial imo fat intake does not matter as much as they say either just eat like you normal would but have a higher carb diet

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #39 on: January 21, 2015, 01:59:17 AM »
without a doubt it works without gh but depending on your size you need to get 30+ to see dramatic gains I would still suggest using prami or ghrp2 or some sort of gh booster ( just to insure at least good gh levels)with it heres a  chat on a prami study once you near 40ius its like magic. I prefere to wake up drink a large soda juice what ever get glucose high from the start then use humlin r twice and 20ius with 6hrs between sometime if up late snake another small shot in but build up to it keep carbs with you like gummi worms or pop waxy mazy or oatmeal would work to I feel better with more carb dense food such as pop I usually try to add creatine bcaa but not crucial imo fat intake does not matter as much as they say either just eat like you normal would but have a higher carb diet

prami is pretty useless regarding GH. it just increases NIGHTLY GH output. this is rather useless for insulin users, since we use insulin during the day and not at night, so a high nighttime GH doesnt protect against "insulin fat gain" (which seems to be bullshit anyway) at all.
ive used various peptides (cjc dac/non dac, ghrp2, ipam) and while cjc dac was good at higher dosages its not worth the money.
just use more tren. simple as that. ofc not healthy but much more effective.

work your way up Jizmo. Can't lay out protocols and it's so individual but like your 150 grams intra carbs. From there, you can increase the slin as tolerance will increase and keep the carbs as is.

why do you buy pens? Way more expensive! the vials are way cheaper.

i actually dont use pens, i draw from penfills cartridges with insulin syringes...
can you even get humalog/novolog in vials? never seen it actually... im in the EU btw so have to rely on UGL stuff.

but i can get 5x300iu penfills for 50$ for so thats 10$ per 300iu. thats cheap as f**k :)
i never tried humalin but i might do so. right now im just trying to have to slin active during my workout.
ive always been a big eater post workout so it might make sense to cover the PWO phase with slin too.
however since ive been having the pre and intra shake im so fking full after my workouts that i dont even have to desire to eat a huge meal afterwards so ill just have a standard ~800 kcal meal.
otherwise i wouldnt be able to leave the house afterwards because i would be so damn stuffed lol.

regarding insulin sensitivity... my morning blood sugar actually hasnt moved AT ALL since i started using insulin. its still always 70-80.
i dont think a rapid insulin analogue will lower insulin sensitivity AT ALL when used pre workout and only once a day.

CHRONIC hyperinsulinemia (high insulin levels OVER A LONG TIME) are what causes insulin resistance/insensitivity...
theres actually not a single study showing that high dosages of rapid insulin can cause insulin resistance. extremely high dosages might induce beta cell apoptosis (eventually leading to diabetes after months/years), but theres no real proof of that, plus it would probably take humongous dosages at once.
ill probably run insulin during all my bulk phases from now on.

when im cutting i run metformin or berberine anyway plus have some nutritional tweaks to improve insulin sensitivity (use lots of cinnamon, cumin, lately been looking into ginger powder too, suppversity just brought an interesting study on that: http://suppversity.blogspot.de/2015/01/study-underlines-real-world-benefits-of.html).

im also pretty excited to see what this does to my fasting blood sugar now that i measure regularly. its the only real indicator of insulin sensitivity imo.

chess315

« Reply #40 on: January 22, 2015, 05:13:02 AM »
i personally and have heard this from people in the know prefere junk carbs that are smaller seems to cut the bloat down. what we can take away from this everyone that has seen good gain 40iu seems to be the starting point

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: January 22, 2015, 06:33:33 AM »
i personally and have heard this from people in the know prefere junk carbs that are smaller seems to cut the bloat down. what we can take away from this everyone that has seen good gain 40iu seems to be the starting point

40iu is insane. The whole point of insulin is to get away with the least amount to be effective and won't hinder insulin sensitivity. It's not like GH where more is better. Less is seriously more on insulin. Try shooting 40iu for a few days in a row and watch you wonder why it stopped working after that.

Also, if you have the cash, get Intra-MD for intra workout. Junk carbs won't produce the same results.

whitewidow

« Reply #42 on: January 22, 2015, 06:57:02 AM »
40iu is insane. The whole point of insulin is to get away with the least amount to be effective and won't hinder insulin sensitivity. It's not like GH where more is better. Less is seriously more on insulin. Try shooting 40iu for a few days in a row and watch you wonder why it stopped working after that.

Also, if you have the cash, get Intra-MD for intra workout. Junk carbs won't produce the same results.

I never went over 30IU. BTW what's the best generic HGH right now? I couldn't find any HGH worth buying. I can find greys and rips but not sure those are 100% real 191-AA HGH.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: January 22, 2015, 09:14:50 AM »

gotta disagree here, 40 units is not insane at all. YOu work your way up, ya don't start there!
anything under 15 units is not really worth it.
?

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #44 on: January 22, 2015, 10:41:27 AM »

AMD i respect you man but this is COMPLETELY wrong on so many levels.

read my previous post - rapid insulin in itself does NOT cause insulin insensitivity. there is simply ZERO scientific evidence that shows short-term-hyperinsulinemia to cause insulin insensitivity. CHRONIC hyperinsulinemia - yes. short term - no !
as i said, extremely high dosages can cause beta cells in your pancreas to die eventually leading to diabetes, but NOT insulin insensitivity. but id assume that these dosages would be well above 40iu.

its actually the GH where more is NOT better, because in the LONG TERM GH CAUSES INSULIN RESISTANCE. NOT insulin.

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: January 22, 2015, 10:00:15 PM »
I got myself some of the Humulin 70/30 insulin online. 1000ui of it and it was very cheap!
I looked up the peak times of it I will be doing the following protocol.

Training 4 days a week, training days only.
Fats + protein in the AM
Protein only lunch like chicken breast + veg
Carb meal like rice at 2-3pm on my last break at work
20ui shot at 4pm
Shake at 4:45pm (protein, dextrose, creatine)
Leave work at 5pm, drive to gym, stretch and roll out my muscles
Start training at 5:30
Drink another shake at 6pm
Finish training by 7-7:30
Get home by 7:45, cook and eat protein + carb dinner like chicken with rice

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: January 23, 2015, 03:11:19 AM »
20 units for first shot?
Ur plans will make u hypo. Dont even know ur Marcos, but ur timing is off.
?

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: January 23, 2015, 05:02:20 AM »
20 units for first shot?
Ur plans will make u hypo. Dont even know ur Marcos, but ur timing is off.

What's wrong with the timing?

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: January 23, 2015, 08:05:55 AM »
What's wrong with the timing?

you have not done much reading it seems...

shoot it, then find out!

you will want carbs in you when that stuff is peaking and it peaks sooner than 40 min.

Add your marcro numbers, you left out very important stuff here...

Also, if you go 0 carb in the day, then take carbs, do slin shot, your BS levels will go down much faster than if you had taken in carbs all day. 20 units is crazy here, get your feet wet before taking the plunge.
?

stavios

• Getbig III
« Reply #49 on: January 23, 2015, 01:15:21 PM »
yeah i cant manage to get solid meals in within the active window of humalog/novolog... or i'd have to workout on full stomach, cant do that shit. 1 set of squats and ill feel like shit so i have to rely on dextrose

my other meals are all clean though so im not too worried. never eat fast food etc

good to know. what do you think is the best dosage in terms of money/results?
i mean insulin is cheap as fuck but if i had to go through 3 pens a months it would get costly too^^
i could easily add another 50-100g carbs intra workout so theoretically i could go much higher.
i might try and see if i get anymore benefits later on. but right now 15iu is awesome
the 10ml vial is much cheaper than the pens