Author Topic: Acid Attacks in Pakistan  (Read 8484 times)

Petrucci

• Getbig IV
  • Team Kratos!!!
Re: Acid Attacks in Pakistan
« Reply #100 on: November 26, 2009, 05:39:34 AM »
it happens more and more in the UK france, germany, since tons of these people from the third world settled there in the last decades.

cant see the relation there...

f*cked up people are everywhere, in any country, and from every social scale... So are all these shootings in EUA on the last years all caused by people from 3rd countries?
!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #101 on: November 26, 2009, 09:07:31 AM »
ALL those women were burned by insecure men for rejecting them

exactly where did religion come into this?

is it because these crimes happened to muslims women or were commited by muslim men?
its PAKISTAN....3rd friggin world and 99% illiterate...we are now actually comparing America and Pakistan ???

carpe` vaginum!

D_1000

• Getbig IV
« Reply #102 on: November 26, 2009, 09:54:04 AM »
Horrible.

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #103 on: November 28, 2009, 01:17:54 PM »
ALL those women were burned by insecure men for rejecting them

exactly where did religion come into this?

is it because these crimes happened to muslims women or were commited by muslim men?
its PAKISTAN....3rd friggin world and 99% illiterate...we are now actually comparing America and Pakistan ???

You might be amazed at how many leftists compare third world societies to the ordered western world.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #104 on: November 28, 2009, 01:58:08 PM »
How long will we trade being politically correct for the truth?

From the Phillipines to China, Muslims are laying fire to the Earth.

And whoever says that this is a cultural phenomon, devoid of Islam itself, is only fooling himself.

Do carbombs not go off in crowded markets the same in Iraq as Afghanistan? Do stoning of rape victims not occur in Saudi Arabia the same as other places?

In Kabul, they will always wait until about 9 am to blow themselves up. I've thought and this a little and can only conlcude that this is because it's the busiest time in the city. This way, they can kill the most innocent people. Then these murderers are called "martyrs", as if they have done some great service for mankind.

Their targets are of little or no military value, they just want to kill as many men, women and children as possible. And then it is celebrated, in the praise of Allah, as though something great has been accomplished. They even use radio controlled IEDs, meaning they choose the timing of the device, to destroy entire families riding in a vehicle. People who don't have a thing to do with their jihad.

I'm always amazed that other Muslims, and this always happens, say that the people committing this are not really Muslims.

Guess what? YES THEY ARE. This is what you have produced, this sickness and evil, and it is never going to end until you own up to it.
G

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: November 28, 2009, 02:07:15 PM »
you'd expect that a country with so much opium and hash would be pretty laid back

plus they harvest all those grapes yet refuse to make wine because it's against the Koran

savages . . .

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: November 28, 2009, 02:14:25 PM »

And whoever says that this is a cultural phenomon, devoid of Islam itself, is only fooling himself.

Do carbombs not go off in crowded markets the same in Iraq as Afghanistan? Do stoning of rape victims not occur in Saudi Arabia the same as other places?

In Kabul, they will always wait until about 9 am to blow themselves up. I've thought and this a little and can only conlcude that this is because it's the busiest time in the city. This way, they can kill the most innocent people. Then these murderers are called "martyrs", as if they have done some great service for mankind.

Their targets are of little or no military value, they just want to kill as many men, women and children as possible. And then it is celebrated, in the praise of Allah, as though something great has been accomplished. They even use radio controlled IEDs, meaning they choose the timing of the device, to destroy entire families riding in a vehicle. People who don't have a thing to do with their jihad.

I'm always amazed that other Muslims, and this always happens, say that the people committing this are not really Muslims.

Guess what? YES THEY ARE. This is what you have produced, this sickness and evil, and it is never going to end until you own up to it.

Another holy roller in uniform.  LOL. 

jon cole

• Getbig IV
« Reply #107 on: November 28, 2009, 02:29:04 PM »
the suprem expression of the definition of "men's honor" in islam...PERIOD.
asstropin

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #108 on: November 28, 2009, 02:45:05 PM »
The fucker who did this should have acid poored on their dicks. And are forced to set and endure it. While that is happening a audio  player with the women laughing should be played, very loud in the room.

I skipped ahead but no punishment is stern enough for those fuckers.

They should be given transfusions of pigs blood then executed.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #109 on: November 28, 2009, 02:55:02 PM »
Thats why they are poor.
Stupid society = poor society.

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: November 28, 2009, 03:01:14 PM »

They are waging their own war, and no-one is innocent.

BIG_STI

• Getbig IV
  • www.illpumpyouup.com/
« Reply #111 on: November 28, 2009, 03:10:32 PM »

Burn them all?

Topskin69

• Getbig IV
  • Deshay with the gauge, Vanilla with the nine.
« Reply #112 on: November 28, 2009, 04:19:52 PM »
I don't think it happens that much in Arab countries?  Although I'm sure it's happened a few times before.  It even happened in UK in that instance that was posted here last week by a Black man.

Arab culture also has some pretty backwards elements.  Do you remember the news story a few years ago of the "Yazidi" (minor religion) girl who was publicly beaten to death and then had garbage thrown on her body and videotaped by her community because she wanted to marry a Muslim man?  Another example of an atrocity committed by non-muslims that happen to share the same culture that some Muslims originate from.

Before anyone misunderstands me I'm not sympathetic at all towards these attacks, just trying to clarify that it's cultural values that are to blame, not religious.

Bobs... are Muslims that advocate religious conversion via violent methods considered to be fundamentalist in their outlook? Is it possible that the more extreme element in Islamic cultures are in fact more in line with the theology of the Koran?

For example: Many people claim to be Christians, but very few have read the Bible, (let alone have a good working understanding of it), those that do are often times labeled as fundamentalist.

Could it be that violence/Jihad's, sexist attitudes, etc, are more in line with the overall tenor of the Koran?

OR.....another thought... could it be that both sides, (both the extreme and more moderte Muslims), are able to easily cherry pick verses out of the Koran, because it lacks a cohesive flow/theological framework, and both sides are accurate, and its anyones guess as to what Allah actually does or does not endorse?   ???

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #113 on: November 28, 2009, 04:33:07 PM »

. They even use radio controlled IEDs, meaning they choose the timing of the device, to destroy entire families riding in a vehicle. People who don't have a thing to do with their jihad.

we're FUCKED http://www.islamicpopulation.com/
carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #114 on: November 28, 2009, 04:34:42 PM »
Thats why they are poor.
Stupid society = poor society.

did ya not know that pakistan as a country is 62 yrs old  :-\
carpe` vaginum!