Author Topic: Acid Attacks in Pakistan  (Read 8484 times)

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
Re: Acid Attacks in Pakistan
« Reply #50 on: November 25, 2009, 08:29:17 AM »
IMO this has little to do with religion, just unbelievably stupid tradition and ideology

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: November 25, 2009, 08:29:42 AM »
We dont have a lot of trouble with turks here, they adapt fairly well, its mainly the morrocans that are the major problem. a big difference between these nationalities.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #52 on: November 25, 2009, 08:29:57 AM »
yes it's sad that most clubs won't let me in...

When i worked the door at clubs, I made it very difficult for Muslim -looking types and Eastern European types to get in.

They without fail were crude idiots who acted obnoxious towards women, and almost always caused trouble.

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #53 on: November 25, 2009, 08:30:38 AM »
Haha, that's not the reason I heard. If that's how you justify it, so be it.

what you heard?
they don't let most turks in because mostly the start brawls in clubs

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: November 25, 2009, 08:32:11 AM »
IMO this has little to do with religion, just unbelievably stupid tradition and ideology

yes and that in combination with taking a 6th century old desert ideology known as Quran literally.

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #55 on: November 25, 2009, 08:32:17 AM »
now i'm a student and i give shit
college-parties are way better yeahaaa
tomorro i will hopefully bang that model chick into oblivion  8)

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
« Reply #56 on: November 25, 2009, 08:36:53 AM »
yes and that in combination with taking a 6th century old desert ideology known as Quran literally.

Not that we exactly have the best history ourselves but that really makes me sad.
One can only stare in disbelief at such images.

TrapsMcLats

• Getbig IV
  • Lift Heavy. Lift Hard.
« Reply #57 on: November 25, 2009, 01:54:23 PM »
middle easterners are animals (except for the jews... they're just smart and prude).

Relentless

• Getbig IV
  • Kevin Levrone is the genetic ideal.
« Reply #58 on: November 25, 2009, 02:03:12 PM »
What's wrong with the Middle East and what's the solution? 

johnny1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: November 25, 2009, 03:24:25 PM »
Absolutely Terrible these acid attacks what to do with the old few that are caught...well there's the obvious do unto them as they do unto you or give the family of the victims (or the victim) the choice of firing a bullet to the head or the acid

tendonitis

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: November 25, 2009, 03:26:41 PM »
Notice how no members of team nasser appear in this thread yet they infect every other thread.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #61 on: November 25, 2009, 03:37:28 PM »
That's fucked up, these hardcore islamic fucks that did this are a bunch of ruthless, barbaric animals, no class.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #62 on: November 25, 2009, 03:59:32 PM »
Absolutely Terrible these acid attacks what to do with the old few that are caught...well there's the obvious do unto them as they do unto you or give the family of the victims (or the victim) the choice of firing a bullet to the head or the acid
wtf? I can't understand your english man..

johnny1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #63 on: November 25, 2009, 04:04:42 PM »
wtf? I can't understand you english man..
Webster or oxford dictionary MAXX

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #64 on: November 25, 2009, 04:13:31 PM »

Has nothing to do with the Qur'an, in fact a strict follower of Islam would never do anything so hideous as he would believe it would send him to hell after death.

Like wavelength said, it has to do with backwards culture, particularly traditional East Indian culture.  That's why this happens among not only self-proclaimed Muslims but Hindus and followers of other religions that are part of this backwards culture.

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: November 25, 2009, 04:29:49 PM »
I can't point you a culture that we couldn't do without. To justify something because of culture is insanity. People proud of their culture are idiots. They are sheep.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #66 on: November 25, 2009, 04:35:48 PM »
Fucking shame.

uberman09

• Getbig IV
« Reply #67 on: November 25, 2009, 04:43:41 PM »
coming right to your neighborhood thanks to globalization and multiculturalism. Just a matter of years.

Relentless

• Getbig IV
« Reply #68 on: November 25, 2009, 05:08:40 PM »
Has nothing to do with the Qur'an, in fact a strict follower of Islam would never do anything so hideous as he would believe it would send him to hell after death.

Like wavelength said, it has to do with backwards culture, particularly traditional East Indian culture.  That's why this happens among not only self-proclaimed Muslims but Hindus and followers of other religions that are part of this backwards culture.

Please elaborate more about this "backwards" culture.  How does Middle Eastern conflict/terrorism intertwine with East Indian culture? 

Enlighten the uninformed, please.

Relentless

• Getbig IV
« Reply #69 on: November 25, 2009, 05:10:47 PM »
Here we are in the year 2009, and some parts of the world are still very much in the Middle Ages.  This shit is barbaric and gut-wrenching. 

In spite of everything, I'm proud to live in a country where acts such as these are generally intolerable. 

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: November 25, 2009, 05:24:26 PM »
Please elaborate more about this "backwards" culture.  How does Middle Eastern conflict/terrorism intertwine with East Indian culture? 

Enlighten the uninformed, please.

Well your post does suggest you are uninformed or just illogical, as the thread is about acid attacks in Pakistan and I blamed it on traditional East Indian culture (which inhabits Pakistan, India and Bangladesh), and your response is asking how it relates to Middle Eastern conflict (totally different part of the world and terrorism (totally different concept than acid attacks)? 

Even within East Indian culture it's usually only the extremely backwards elements that would go to the extent of committing an acid attack.  Most often these people live in villages that are governed by tribes.  They also usually believe in a caste system (which I believe originates from the Hindu religion).  However sometimes even East Indians who consider themselves "modern" allow the culture to do hideous acts.  Reminds me of an old documentary I watched where a wealthy Sikh family in Canada had their daughter killed in India because she eloped there with a man her parents did not wan her to be with.

Anyway my point was that this stuff is not the result of Islam.  Islam actually tries to abolish this stuff, but the people who do these attacks are closer to their culture than their religion.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #71 on: November 25, 2009, 05:26:30 PM »
Well your post does suggest you are uninformed or just illogical, as the thread is about acid attacks in Pakistan and I blamed it on traditional East Indian culture (which inhabits Pakistan, India and Bangladesh), and your response is asking how it relates to Middle Eastern conflict (totally different part of the world and terrorism (totally different concept than acid attacks)? 

Even within East Indian culture it's usually only the extremely backwards elements that would go to the extent of committing an acid attack.  Most often these people live in villages that are governed by tribes.  They also usually believe in a caste system (which I believe originates from the Hindu religion).  However sometimes even East Indians who consider themselves "modern" allow the culture to do hideous acts.  Reminds me of an old documentary I watched where a wealthy Sikh family in Canada had their daughter killed in India because she eloped there with a man her parents did not wan her to be with.

Anyway my point was that this stuff is not the result of Islam.  Islam actually tries to abolish this stuff, but the people who do these attacks are closer to their culture than their religion.

That would be nice if it was relegated to just those countries. These attacks are commonplace across the Muslim world. Seems any woman who rejects the advances of some guy is at risk of being maimed or brutalized these days. The number of these acid attacks having been increasing by the year as well.

uberman09

• Getbig IV
« Reply #72 on: November 25, 2009, 05:30:31 PM »
thanks to our politics who opened our borders to these fools who are now settling in our countries, next ones will be your own daughters or wifes in the decades to come.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: November 25, 2009, 05:34:31 PM »
That would be nice if it was relegated to just those countries. These attacks are commonplace across the Muslim world. Seems any woman who rejects the advances of some guy is at risk of being maimed or brutalized these days. The number of these acid attacks having been increasing by the year as well.

I don't think it happens that much in Arab countries?  Although I'm sure it's happened a few times before.  It even happened in UK in that instance that was posted here last week by a Black man.

Arab culture also has some pretty backwards elements.  Do you remember the news story a few years ago of the "Yazidi" (minor religion) girl who was publicly beaten to death and then had garbage thrown on her body and videotaped by her community because she wanted to marry a Muslim man?  Another example of an atrocity committed by non-muslims that happen to share the same culture that some Muslims originate from.

Before anyone misunderstands me I'm not sympathetic at all towards these attacks, just trying to clarify that it's cultural values that are to blame, not religious.

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #74 on: November 25, 2009, 05:36:35 PM »
fucked up shit happening in a fucked up country (pakistan).