Author Topic: Acid Attacks in Pakistan  (Read 8481 times)

uberman09

• Getbig IV
Re: Acid Attacks in Pakistan
« Reply #75 on: November 25, 2009, 05:39:40 PM »
fucked up shit happening in a fucked up country (pakistan).
it happens more and more in the UK france, germany, since tons of these people from the third world settled there in the last decades.

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #76 on: November 25, 2009, 05:41:38 PM »
Well your post does suggest you are uninformed or just illogical, as the thread is about acid attacks in Pakistan and I blamed it on traditional East Indian culture (which inhabits Pakistan, India and Bangladesh), and your response is asking how it relates to Middle Eastern conflict (totally different part of the world and terrorism (totally different concept than acid attacks)? 

Even within East Indian culture it's usually only the extremely backwards elements that would go to the extent of committing an acid attack.  Most often these people live in villages that are governed by tribes.  They also usually believe in a caste system (which I believe originates from the Hindu religion).  However sometimes even East Indians who consider themselves "modern" allow the culture to do hideous acts.  Reminds me of an old documentary I watched where a wealthy Sikh family in Canada had their daughter killed in India because she eloped there with a man her parents did not wan her to be with.

Anyway my point was that this stuff is not the result of Islam.  Islam actually tries to abolish this stuff, but the people who do these attacks are closer to their culture than their religion.

+1

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #77 on: November 25, 2009, 05:42:32 PM »
it happens more and more in the UK france, germany, since tons of these people from the third world settled there in the last decades.
yeah it's fucked up  :-\

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #78 on: November 25, 2009, 05:46:54 PM »
Ahhh, you guys are too quick to judge. Each of those buttafaces could have a body like Jamie Eason underneath all those clothes and since when do any of you schmoes actually look at a woman's face anyway?

IMHO, it's really no different than dating a female BB.
BigNationRadio.com

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #79 on: November 25, 2009, 05:59:56 PM »
#4looks like a melted candle  :-X :-\

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #80 on: November 25, 2009, 06:02:36 PM »
 ::)

Islam doesn't try to abolish anything. All Islam does is make excuses for the disgusting and deranged sociopaths that are brainwashed into it's so called religion. Yes, I know-- only the extremists that pervert the word of your twisted, child molesting, murderous "prophet" are to blame for these kinds of attacks.  

When a muslim fanatic commits these unspeakable attrocities, the first thing muslims do is halfheartedly condemn the attack, and then respond with the typical cowardice " it's not islams fault" response.

Heres an idea, acknowledging that your "religion" is a thriving breeding ground for violence, terrorism and the wide scale subjegation and mistreatment of women is a good start in addressing why the entire civilized world looks at you like a bunch of insane, barbaric lepers and stereotypes you as terrorist fanatics.

Buddhists, Christians, Jews, Hindu's and dare I say even Atheists are not known in today's world as the usual perpatrators of such horrific attacks ( enough bullshit about the crusades or inquisitons from 5 centuries ago, its 2009), or as the single biggest national security threat to the civilized world on every corner of the globe. To further address how mindless and insane Islam is, look at the victims-- 95% of them are fellow muslims! Mosques with women and children praying are blown up, random suicide bombings go off in marketplaces filled almost exclusively with muslims, and nobody bats an eye or blames anyone.

I guess the religion of piece cannot be questioned as the pieces of victims are scooped off of the bloody floor with a spatula.

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: November 25, 2009, 06:05:34 PM »
Ahhh, you guys are too quick to judge. Each of those buttafaces could have a body like Jamie Eason underneath all those clothes and since when do any of you schmoes actually look at a woman's face anyway?

IMHO, it's really no different than dating a female BB.

+1

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: November 25, 2009, 06:06:38 PM »
::)

Islam doesn't try to abolish anything. All Islam does is make excuses for the disgusting and deranged sociopaths that are brainwashed into it's so called religion. Yes, I know-- only the extremists that pervert the word of your twisted, child molesting, murderous "prophet" are to blame for these kinds of attacks.  

When a muslim fanatic commits these unspeakable attrocities, the first thing muslims do is halfheartedly condemn the attack, and then respond with the typical cowardice " it's not islams fault" response.

Heres an idea, acknowledging that your "religion" is a thriving breeding ground for violence, terrorism and the wide scale subjegation and mistreatment of women is a good start in addressing why the entire civilized world looks at you like a bunch of insane, barbaric lepers and stereotypes you as terrorist fanatics.

Buddhists, Christians, Jews, Hindu's and dare I say even Atheists are not known in today's world as the usual perpatrators of such horrific attacks ( enough bullshit about the crusades or inquisitons from 5 centuries ago, its 2009), or as the single biggest national security threat to the civilized world on every corner of the globe. To further address how mindless and insane Islam is, look at the victims-- 95% of them are fellow muslims! Mosques with women and children praying are blown up, random suicide bombings go off in marketplaces filled almost exclusively with muslims, and nobody bats an eye or blames anyone.

I guess the religion of piece cannot be questioned as the pieces of victims are scooped off of the bloody floor with a spatula.

+1

although i hope you put as much energy into your one hand man love as into posting the above.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #83 on: November 25, 2009, 06:18:06 PM »
George Whorewell, my point in this thread is that acid attacks on women are not a result of Islam, but of extreme elements within East Indian culture.  If you believe otherwise then why not post some Islamic scripture that promotes these attacks?  And while you're at it, explain why Hindus and Sikhs have also conducted these types of attacks.

the_steevo_uk

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #84 on: November 25, 2009, 06:33:24 PM »
George Whorewell, my point in this thread is that acid attacks on women are not a result of Islam, but of extreme elements within East Indian culture.  If you believe otherwise then why not post some Islamic scripture that promotes these attacks?  And while you're at it, explain why Hindus and Sikhs have also conducted these types of attacks.

Exactly its a cultural problem not a religion problem...if you notice it never happens in higher income families either. There's nothing in the Quran that would condone this fucking sick behaviour...though im sure people have tried to justify acts like this by using the Quran. To be honest it's far more worrying that there are societies who accept this sort of behaviour as a norm as if it were a natural part of their culture, than those who are religious nuts who use the quran as an excuse.

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: November 25, 2009, 07:12:20 PM »
disgusting

in all fairness to Muslims, bride burning is a serious issue among Hindus in India

their "interpretation" of Islam allows them to justify a cultural phenomenon

MuscleKing

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #86 on: November 25, 2009, 07:19:35 PM »
My point in this thread is that acid attacks on women are a result of Islam, so dont piss me off! :D

:o

3Dkiller

• Getbig IV
  • Fuck The New World Order
« Reply #87 on: November 25, 2009, 08:46:28 PM »
whats up with the acid attacks lately?  :-\

new hype no more guns knifes need all you have to carry is acid with you
TEAM WOLF

claymore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #88 on: November 25, 2009, 11:17:40 PM »
The fucker who did this should have acid poored on their dicks. And are forced to set and endure it. While that is happening a audio  player with the women laughing should be played, very loud in the room.

That's a good start...

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #89 on: November 25, 2009, 11:22:19 PM »
Meltdo........nah, better not.

No doubt about it...

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #90 on: November 26, 2009, 12:50:06 AM »
Very sad.  I'm speechless. 

TRIX

• Getbig IV
  • If you mess with me I'll have to fuck you up
« Reply #91 on: November 26, 2009, 12:55:25 AM »
Thats just cruel. Animals

Gino30

• Getbig IV
« Reply #92 on: November 26, 2009, 12:57:09 AM »
where can I get a hold of this acid?

Imagine throwing this shit in the face of someone while in a fight lol.

Oh gee, let me imagine

f'ing dumb-ass

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #93 on: November 26, 2009, 01:20:07 AM »
I can't imagine what kind of animal would do such a thing.... >:( :'(
HAHA, RON.....

Jeffro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #94 on: November 26, 2009, 04:15:41 AM »
Meltdo........nah, better not.
Brutal...   ;D

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #95 on: November 26, 2009, 04:22:30 AM »
This seems to be commonplace in Pakistan.

I am glad i was born in Sweden and not Pakistan, due to the brainwashing in those parts, i am sure i would have done the same without thinking twice about it and thinking i was right doing it too.

What will become of humanity?
Q

Gino30

• Getbig IV
« Reply #96 on: November 26, 2009, 05:02:35 AM »

I am glad i was born in Sweden and not Pakistan, due to the brainwashing in those parts, i am sure i would have done the same without thinking twice about it and thinking i was right doing it too.

D-Day man....too much cultural, political and religious indifference in humnaity atm.....too much U.S. will of power and bad misdirection....too much religious muslim extremism/ignorance/allah.......The West is pushing and pushing....the East is angry and boiling and sick in the head......f'ck, you cannot have this much madness and badness from both sides, for so long and not have a world blow-out

oh yeh, and then we have Isreal in he middle of the very thing you dont want to be in the middle of.....karma coming to them

its an ugly world on a micro level (i.e. acid story) and macro (i.e. mid-east mess)

its all f'ked

getbig is our only hope

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #97 on: November 26, 2009, 05:17:10 AM »

No. But I'd say it has become a somewhat 'accepted' method of dealing with issues of 'honour.' This is a culture, among other regional ones, which is very male oriented -ie. males are lionized and women are viewed as an end for marriage and reproduction. That is why this method is so insidious; it is a direct attack on a woman's worth/value. Negate that 'market' value and you negate her. It also reflects a huge male inferiority, but that's another thread.

johnny1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #98 on: November 26, 2009, 05:24:53 AM »
No. But I'd say it has become a somewhat 'accepted' method of dealing with issues of 'honour.' This is a culture, among other regional ones, which is very male oriented -ie. males are lionized and women are viewed as an end for marriage and reproduction. That is why this method is so insidious; it is a direct attack on a woman's worth/value. Negate that 'market' value and you negate her. It also reflects a huge male inferiority, but that's another thread.
X2

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #99 on: November 26, 2009, 05:32:56 AM »