Author Topic: turning 40 this year....lifetime natural  (Read 46962 times)

dnduque

• Getbig II
turning 40 this year....lifetime natural
« on: June 09, 2010, 08:49:38 PM »
Body by frozen burritos (and whatever else I want)....and oh yeah hours of cardio and heavy weights...maybe true adonis is on to something...

brooklynbruiser

• Getbig IV
Re: turning 40 this year....lifetime natural
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2010, 03:25:56 AM »
Hours of cardio and heavy weights? When do you have free time? LOL Just kidding! Nice physique at any age!
Almost always, yes.

kevinf

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2010, 03:14:17 PM »
creep as fuck posting pics of other dudes, hoping to get worshiped by random people from the internet..
epic insecurity lol

dnduque

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2010, 08:32:54 PM »
no actually me...but yeah kinda insecure...just looking for feedback.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2010, 01:03:39 PM »
monster prison tatttoos..
L

brooklynbruiser

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2010, 12:02:03 AM »
Almost always, yes.

G.R.H.

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2010, 03:44:15 PM »
lookin pretty awesome for 40!

newmom

« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2010, 06:27:25 PM »
pretty great for any age....

haha brooklyn, that cartoon dude always cracks me up

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: July 03, 2010, 06:53:50 PM »
natural my ass.  Next! 

brooklynbruiser

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: July 03, 2010, 07:05:12 PM »
...haha brooklyn, that cartoon dude always cracks me up

I love that li'l fat guy. Nothing can touch him.
Almost always, yes.

YngiweRhoads

• Getbig V
  • Shreddin'
« Reply #10 on: July 04, 2010, 06:57:34 AM »
natural my ass.  Next!  

Looks natty to me. Good physique man!

kevinf

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: July 04, 2010, 07:52:55 AM »
Looks natty to me. Good physique man!

what about it looks natty to you? please explain you gullible idiot

YngiweRhoads

• Getbig V
  • Shreddin'
« Reply #12 on: July 04, 2010, 08:40:46 AM »
what about it looks natty to you? please explain you gullible idiot

If you think you need gear to look like that you don't know many nattys who've been lifting for 10-20-30 years. When you grow up a little you'll learn.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: July 04, 2010, 10:48:16 AM »
If you think you need gear to look like that you don't know many nattys who've been lifting for 10-20-30 years. When you grow up a little you'll learn.

No 40 year old is going to look like that without gear.  Sorry when you grow up and realize that certain levels of physical development and muscle growth are impossible without chemical assistance you'll learn.  I've been around this game a long time.  Everyone and their brother uses steroids nowadays.  There are VERY FEW naturals out there that have built a quality physique with years and years of lifting.  I'm not saying it's not possible............but at 40 years old the chances are VERY slim kid.  He looks great for 40 years old..........let's just leave it at that.  This whole having to claim natural shit is just for attention and ego.......it helps people separate themselves from everyone else........it's all about trying to stand out.  Nothing more nothing less.  People think gear is the magic bullet......so if this guy came on here saying he's 40 and a juicer people wouldn't give him any props.  I would but most wouldn't.  Gear or not he's got an impressive physique.

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
« Reply #14 on: July 04, 2010, 11:38:41 AM »
thats a good build no doubt
DAWG

YngiweRhoads

• Getbig V
  • Shreddin'
« Reply #15 on: July 04, 2010, 05:32:45 PM »
No 40 year old is going to look like that without gear.  Sorry when you grow up and realize that certain levels of physical development and muscle growth are impossible without chemical assistance you'll learn.  I've been around this game a long time.  Everyone and their brother uses steroids nowadays.  There are VERY FEW naturals out there that have built a quality physique with years and years of lifting.  I'm not saying it's not possible............but at 40 years old the chances are VERY slim kid.  He looks great for 40 years old..........let's just leave it at that.  This whole having to claim natural shit is just for attention and ego.......it helps people separate themselves from everyone else........it's all about trying to stand out.  Nothing more nothing less.  People think gear is the magic bullet......so if this guy came on here saying he's 40 and a juicer people wouldn't give him any props.  I would but most wouldn't.  Gear or not he's got an impressive physique.

Am I on gear also?

Me at 35-37, pumped.

Me 2 days ago after getting back into a normal routine after a car accident. First thing in the morning and flat as a pan-cake. I'm 42 now and soon to be 43. Should be back to my pre-accident weight in the next 6 months or so.

big L dawg

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: July 04, 2010, 08:22:19 PM »
Am I on gear also?

Me at 35-37, pumped.

Me 2 days ago after getting back into a normal routine after a car accident. First thing in the morning and flat as a pan-cake. I'm 42 now and soon to be 43. Should be back to my pre-accident weight in the next 6 months or so.

um yes...you are on gear...
DAWG

dnduque

• Getbig II
« Reply #17 on: July 04, 2010, 11:27:42 PM »
Thanks for the props.....yeah the compliments feeds the ego, and adds motivation to train, sadly sometimes one needs that (my inner attention whore)...but for what it's worth...believe it or not...aside from the cheapest Wal Mart protein, and occasional cup of pre am 1.5 hour empty stomach coffee...tis is achievable. Lift your ass off....do your cardio...mind you the angles and lighting help...but I'm really all not that big...as the Oshea Jackson (ice cube) once opined...you can do it put your ass into it....

newmom

« Reply #18 on: July 05, 2010, 05:57:22 AM »
(ice cube) once opined

Great song

YngiweRhoads

• Getbig V
  • Shreddin'
« Reply #19 on: July 05, 2010, 06:35:49 AM »
um yes...you are on gear...

As I've stated previously. It's quite obvious noone here has seen someone who has trained for 10-20-30 years clean. I've been training since 1982. Most of you probably weren't even born yet.

No gear ever. No pro-hormones ever. No supps except a daily multi and the odd scoop of hemp protein powder for flavouring food. No high protein diet. I'm virtually a vegetarian these days. No cardio either at 42. I'm very active most of the week so cardio is redundant. Cardio is probably needed for someone less active though. I do 4 45-60 min workouts per week.

dnduqe is right about the camera angle thing too. It can do wonders. I'm currently only 170lbs myself at 5'8". I normally sit around 175-180lbs when relatively lean. My goal is to live 100+ in peak physical condition, and it seems to be working quite well thus far.

People really have no idea about true natural bodybuilders here do they? Unless, that is, they are one themselves. I'd have to assume it's due to the fact that so many drug users try to pass themselves off as being natural in order to make their 'accomplishments' appear that much more impressive. Just sad.

big L dawg

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: July 05, 2010, 09:53:13 AM »

As I've stated previously. It's quite obvious noone here has seen someone who has trained for 10-20-30 years clean. I've been training since 1982. Most of you probably weren't even born yet.

No gear ever. No pro-hormones ever. No supps except a daily multi and the odd scoop of hemp protein powder for flavouring food. No high protein diet. I'm virtually a vegetarian these days. No cardio either at 42. I'm very active most of the week so cardio is redundant. Cardio is probably needed for someone less active though. I do 4 45-60 min workouts per week.

dnduqe is right about the camera angle thing too. It can do wonders. I'm currently only 170lbs myself at 5'8". I normally sit around 175-180lbs when relatively lean. My goal is to live 100+ in peak physical condition, and it seems to be working quite well thus far.

People really have no idea about true natural bodybuilders here do they? Unless, that is, they are one themselves. I'd have to assume it's due to the fact that so many drug users try to pass themselves off as being natural in order to make their 'accomplishments' appear that much more impressive. Just sad.

I should have asked your stats first..I take it back..at 5'8'' 175lbs and the angle of the pics I agree you could be natural...
DAWG

YngiweRhoads

• Getbig V
  • Shreddin'
« Reply #21 on: July 05, 2010, 11:00:21 AM »
I should have asked your stats first..I take it back..at 5'8'' 175lbs and the angle of the pics I agree you could be natural...

Yep. Photos can be deceiving, to say the least.  :)

kevinf

• Getbig III
« Reply #22 on: July 06, 2010, 07:00:53 PM »

5'8 175 is not natural at his bf%..he would be around low 160's natty, esp for his old ass self and at that BF%. your body screams hormones..you fuckin peice of shit liar.  ANYONE with some gear experience knows this for a fact...dont let this lyign sack of shit fool you guys on here. he is hormonized as fuck and has been for a while by the quality of his physique.  the only people you can fool is people who never joosed before, anyone with even some joose experience is ROFL at your bullshit claims!

dnduque

• Getbig II
« Reply #23 on: July 06, 2010, 10:03:55 PM »
Not even worth the comment, being that the "does he/doesn't he" argument is unproveable or not worth the argument....but Scarlettknight don't sell yourself or any natty for that matter short...you reap what you sow...i lift heavy...i get bigger...i do cardio...i get leaner...truth is I do it for the zen/endorphin rush of it all...i mean it's all good to look good...but I'm really addicted to the dicipline...it drives other parts of my life (career, finance, et al)...but hey to each his own...no sermons here...take what u got to take...but don't hate if other's don't have too or choose not to...Peace

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: July 07, 2010, 02:48:47 AM »
Am I on gear also?

Me at 35-37, pumped.

Yes, you're an attention whore, and on gear and not natural.  Anything else I can answer for you buddy?