Author Topic: Chris Faildo  (Read 1045 times)

TooPowerful4u

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Chris Faildo
« on: July 07, 2008, 11:58:25 AM »
Since you wouldnt answer in open board, il ask again here....

Chris couple questions.....

What does your cardio look like to achieve this conditioning?

What does your diet look like and how long do you diet?  Do you carb cycle?  Do you feel the longer you diet the harder you get and the thinner your skin gets?

What are some keys that you believe are essential to you achieving this kind of conditioning?

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
Re: Chris Faildo
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2008, 06:03:15 PM »
he has his own thread on the POSITIVE board, ask him there.

americanbulldog

• Getbig IV
Re: Chris Faildo
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2008, 06:55:18 PM »
Since you wouldnt answer in open board, il ask again here....

Chris couple questions.....

What does your cardio look like to achieve this conditioning?

What does your diet look like and how long do you diet?  Do you carb cycle?  Do you feel the longer you diet the harder you get and the thinner your skin gets?

What are some keys that you believe are essential to you achieving this kind of conditioning?

I was fortunate enough to have trained with Chris previously.  He is THE MOST DEDICATED guy I know.  Anyone who will weigh each serving of food, cook, then eat at appointed time, NO MATTER WHAT, train at the appointed time, NO MATTER WHAT, take SUPPS at the APPOINTED TIME, NO MATTER WHAT, and do it six days a week, is a FREAK by my standards.  Does he have good genes, YES.  Does he work hard?  YES.  I couldn't hang with him year round, and most other's can't.  He blows through training partners faster than most guys do shoes.  Outside of Debbie (his wife), IDK of anyone who has lasted longer than two years with him.  He is that dedicated and regimented. 

That being said, I will let him answer the specifics.