Author Topic: if i work out 4 days a week (mon,tue,wed,thurs) when cardio?  (Read 858 times)

Tom

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
if i work out 4 days a week (mon,tue,wed,thurs) when cardio?
« on: August 23, 2009, 05:17:40 PM »
hi everyone! if i work out monday, tuesday,thursday and friday when the heck should i do my  25 to 30 minutes of cardio? i'm guessing after the lifting yes, but i'm guessing not after a leg workout! lol! leg days are on  tuesday and friday, should i do my cardio (stair climbing, incline walking on a treadmill, riding the stationary, doing the elliptical, etcetera) on ...

wednesday and saturday and sunday ( my non lifting days?) although that would mean i would never give my body 1 day of rest at all?!

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
Re: if i work out 4 days a week (mon,tue,wed,thurs) when cardio?
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2009, 04:33:36 AM »
hi everyone! if i work out monday, tuesday,thursday and friday when the heck should i do my  25 to 30 minutes of cardio? i'm guessing after the lifting yes, but i'm guessing not after a leg workout! lol! leg days are on  tuesday and friday, should i do my cardio (stair climbing, incline walking on a treadmill, riding the stationary, doing the elliptical, etcetera) on ...

wednesday and saturday and sunday ( my non lifting days?) although that would mean i would never give my body 1 day of rest at all?!

you can do low intensity cardio after your workouts and high intensity cardio on 2 of your non-lifting days.. like this you will have one day of total rest..

as for cardio after legs workout it's ok if it's low intensity like fast walking on the treadmill or so..

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
Re: if i work out 4 days a week (mon,tue,wed,thurs) when cardio?
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2009, 06:13:22 AM »
low intensity = on anyday you like, morning or post w/o preferably

high = off days
tank u jesus