Author Topic: THIS IS WHAT BODYBUILDERS SHOULD LOOK LIKE....... NO IFS ANDS OR BUTTS  (Read 13485 times)

divcom

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies.
Re: THIS IS WHAT BODYBUILDERS SHOULD LOOK LIKE....... NO IFS ANDS OR BUTTS
« Reply #50 on: March 01, 2009, 04:58:15 AM »

no athletic contract, no luxury ride, no sponsorship, no mtv cribs...just a broke b###h with a can of lube!  why?
Oh...Monica!

Pollux

• Getbig V
  • I'm kind of a big deal!
« Reply #51 on: March 01, 2009, 05:12:42 AM »
Bada Bing Bada Boom!  ;D

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #52 on: March 01, 2009, 05:34:47 AM »

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: March 01, 2009, 05:39:26 AM »
an ideal physique would be one that can be maintained without steroids. steves reeves comes close.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #54 on: March 01, 2009, 05:42:57 AM »
an ideal physique would be one that can be maintained without steroids. steves reeves comes close.

Great post !

Sam

• Getbig IV
  • I just shoot the bastards.....Thats my policy!
« Reply #55 on: March 01, 2009, 05:54:30 AM »
Hello everyone, I would just like to say that I so agree with comments that the older bodybuilders were so much better to look at.
A lot of people might not know this but Jimmy Saville used to be the president of NABBA during the 60's and early 70's. I met him at the Mr Universe 1967 and he has been my friend ever since. He now lives near me in his cottage in the Highlands of Scotland.
I have helped sponser many young bodybuilders over the years, many of whom were introduced through Jimmy. We got the young men plenty of exposure in the magazines I used to photograph for in my studio up here in the highlands of Scotland. There are hardly any nice young ment to photograph or sponser nowadays. Very sad  :'(

Now then Now then now then......

So you live in Glen Coe - is Jimmy as strange as mr theroux says?

Sam

• Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: March 01, 2009, 05:56:33 AM »
 :D

Sam

• Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: March 01, 2009, 05:58:09 AM »

Pure Gold  :D

Sam

• Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: March 01, 2009, 06:04:45 AM »
Actually I live across the Moray Firth in North Kessock (thats the Black Isle), but near enough.
I don't really find Jimmy strange at all. But I suppose weirdness is all in the eye of the beholder  ;)

Well he came across as a right oddball , still as you say....

Bye the way, give my regards to the Muir Of Ord  :D

DOGGCRAPP

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #59 on: March 01, 2009, 08:06:07 AM »
Sharma I dont remember saying these quotes you keep attributing me to saying about Nasser.....

Dillett was about as impressive as a bodybuilder as Ive ever seen in my life (up there with Ronnie)

I think the 2 things I said on this board about Nasser over the years is "awesome bodybuilder from the front" but Ive always felt Yates was so overpowering from the rear that he overshadowed any edge Nasser had on him from the front and thats why he took those shows.

Personally I was 100x more impressed with Dillett than Nasser. Dillett bent the laws of limits (arm size to wrist size etc)....and what he could of done with proper eating, hard training etc and drive would probably be something past Ronnie (but he didnt have it in him)

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #60 on: March 01, 2009, 08:34:16 AM »
Sharma I dont remember saying these quotes you keep attributing me to saying about Nasser.....

Dillett was about as impressive as a bodybuilder as Ive ever seen in my life (up there with Ronnie)

I think the 2 things I said on this board about Nasser over the years is "awesome bodybuilder from the front" but Ive always felt Yates was so overpowering from the rear that he overshadowed any edge Nasser had on him from the front and thats why he took those shows.

Personally I was 100x more impressed with Dillett than Nasser. Dillett bent the laws of limits (arm size to wrist size etc)....and what he could of done with proper eating, hard training etc and drive would probably be something past Ronnie (but he didnt have it in him)

What about Dillet's back... there's nothing he could've done with that. It was like a mediocre middleweight's back. That's a huge flaw to have.

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #61 on: March 01, 2009, 10:30:03 AM »
Paul does not even compare to Nasser on any level.
This is why Paul never touch Nasser in any competition.
Look at Nasser's patent superiority and clear aesthetic advantage.
His fantastic midsection. His vastly superior quad separation. Nasser is perfection whilst Paul is a hotpotch of UNBALANCED parts. Nasser clearly has the better detail, separation, proportion , chest development. Paul simply does not compare and anyone who says that paul with his lack of balance, separation and vastly inferior (nonexistant actually) symmetry is more aesthetic just simply don't understand bodybuidling.

End of the story.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #62 on: March 01, 2009, 10:35:01 AM »
What about Dillet's back... there's nothing he could've done with that. It was like a mediocre middleweight's back. That's a huge flaw to have.

Actually his back was quite wide, look at it from the front, or when he spread his arms out...he had a wingspan!!! But he couldn't do a rear lat spread. On the 1993 Mr. O video, it was like one side would spread, but the other wouldn't, or that nothing would happen. I attribute this to either not knowing how to do it, or to his shoulder injuries.

D_1000

• Getbig IV
« Reply #63 on: March 01, 2009, 10:51:32 AM »
Here's the evidence. I already post it. Dillet never have balance between upper body and lower body like this. He never have such perfect symmetry, balance and proportion. This is the Apollonian ideal. Again, no mass monster weighing as much as this ever came close to such aesthetic beauty as this.

Even GH15 and Doggcrapp agree and they know more about bodybuilding than you ever will Mr geek with 25 thousand posts ;D

OWNED 

OWNED

Saxon

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy Metal Thunder
« Reply #64 on: March 01, 2009, 10:51:56 AM »

Pure Gold  :D

He never fixed it for me to meet Iron Maiden  >:(

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #65 on: March 01, 2009, 11:12:52 AM »
OWNED

Where is the "OWNED" here? Yates was never more aesthetic than Nasser, not ever.

Dante has desperately tried to get in with Nasser and be his buddy. He knows Nasser's ex training partner, Bob, and always was trying to be in Nasser's inner circle. Dante has said many times that Nasser is one of the greatest of all time. That he saw him guest post at 318 and was blown away by him. He spend years desperately sucking up to Nasser and trying to get an audience. His revisionism is clearly because Nasser has rejected his numerous advances.

Again, anyone who put Dillet above Nasser in any show doesn't understand bodybuilding or how a show is judged. I mean just look the physiques.

DOGGCRAPP

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #66 on: March 01, 2009, 11:17:29 AM »

Because of his extreme shoulder problems (injuries from playing football in the CFL and training) I dont think Paul ever was able to even train his back correctly.....you got to remember something....I dont think there ever has been a pro that developed such extreme muscle mass with such piss poor training than Dillett. I really believe that (from what Ive heard from fellow pro's and people who knew him during all those years at golds) that 95% of the guys who read Getbig today in the Gossip and Opinions forum train harder than Dillett did all those years. Four plates each side of the leg press for sets? 2 plates on each side of the bench press for sets? And I heard this 4 ways around the block from multiple sources....

Get that shoulder fixed like he should of (like Strydom did) years back....and put Ronnie Colemans fortitude and bulldog mentality to training in that guy, with the spartan like food intake of Cutler and Dillett would of been (IMO) the greatest bodybuilder ever....30 more pounds of muscle mass than he was.

Sometimes when things come very easy for a person (wealth, looks, whatever...or in this case muscle mass) people stop trying very hard.

I respect Nasser and his accomplishments....I think some people are letting their freindships blind them a little bit on this board though in the big picture. I believe Yates won most of those shows fair in square....and shouldnt of won one year....just like i think Cutler should of won the Olympia in 2001.

In my mind I think the clear choice is 1999 ASC Ronnie and 2003-2004 Ronnie is far and away (and its not even close) the best, biggest, most complete, most dominant bodybuilder ever to step onto a pro stage....and I find it weird to think anyone could disagree with that

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #67 on: March 01, 2009, 11:18:25 AM »
Nasser looking amazing from the back here. Broad lats, shredded gluteals and superb calf development.

Absolutely. Ignorant people make claims about Nasser's back but he has remarkably wide lats. Most complete mass monster of all time.

D_1000

• Getbig IV
« Reply #68 on: March 01, 2009, 11:19:09 AM »
Where is the "OWNED" here?

Even GH15 and Doggcrapp agree...

Epic supporting the soiled underwear seller with lies.

OWNED

Purge_WTF

« Reply #69 on: March 01, 2009, 11:23:22 AM »

End thread.

DOGGCRAPP

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #70 on: March 01, 2009, 11:23:47 AM »
Where is the "OWNED" here? Yates was never more aesthetic than Nasser, not ever.

Dante has desperately tried to get in with Nasser and be his buddy. He knows Nasser's ex training partner, Bob, and always was trying to be in Nasser's inner circle. Dante has said many times that Nasser is one of the greatest of all time. That he saw him guest post at 318 and was blown away by him. He spend years desperately sucking up to Nasser and trying to get an audience. His revisionism is clearly because Nasser has rejected his numerous advances.

Again, anyone who put Dillet above Nasser in any show doesn't understand bodybuilding or how a show is judged. I mean just look the physiques.

Sharma Im sorry that you are taking what Im saying as a putdown to Nasser....... its not. I dont pick my friends on whether they are pro bodybuilders or not.....I pick my friends wisely and most of them have nothing to do with this sport because I put loyalty, morals, values, and "being a blood brother" ahead of a guy who asks me "hey do you think this shirt makes me look small?"

If Nasser is your friend because you look to him as "Nasser IFBB pro" instead of "my good friend Nasser who is loyal to me" then I kind of feel bad for you.

Regardless I do respect Nassers accomplishments and he was an awesome IFBB pro

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #71 on: March 01, 2009, 01:39:18 PM »
Nasser looking amazing from the back here. Broad lats, shredded gluteals and superb calf development.

his back only looks good cause he's standing by himself.

compared to a real back, it sucks:
Flower Boy Ran Away

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #72 on: March 01, 2009, 02:05:33 PM »
Actually his back was quite wide, look at it from the front, or when he spread his arms out...he had a wingspan!!! But he couldn't do a rear lat spread. On the 1993 Mr. O video, it was like one side would spread, but the other wouldn't, or that nothing would happen. I attribute this to either not knowing how to do it, or to his shoulder injuries.
Because of his extreme shoulder problems (injuries from playing football in the CFL and training) I dont think Paul ever was able to even train his back correctly.....

Get that shoulder fixed like he should of (like Strydom did) years back....

I guess it's possible that a shoulder injury prevented him from training it much at all. I do think it was genetically weak too. Good comparison to Strydom, but Strydom never improved the back either no matter the fix you mention. It looked scandalously bad in his comeback.

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #73 on: March 01, 2009, 02:13:52 PM »
nassers arms were too small for his body
he outweighed flex by 50lb yet  flexs arms were bigger
choice is an illusion

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #74 on: March 01, 2009, 02:24:21 PM »
nassers arms were too small for his body
he outweighed flex by 50lb yet  flexs arms were bigger

Flex's arms were too big for his torso. Being arm dominant can look real cool though (see Priest for another example, or Heath).