Author Topic: The Prophecy of Bodybuilding Part 1 (How it all began)  (Read 2394 times)

Stark

• Getbig V
The Prophecy of Bodybuilding Part 1 (How it all began)
« on: December 17, 2006, 12:52:16 PM »
Are you tired of the Fitness boom the Treadmills, The Smith machine and countless other "NON" Hardcore equipment?

Than hear the Prophecy of Bodybuilding!!!

It was only yesterday that I enjoyed a good hardcore workout in one of the last hardcore gyms left on this fine planet.
The Metroflex in Texas has due to this day battled the Fitness craze and does so to this very day.
I was just about to start another set of mind-blowing leg curls, when a voice behind me called me to attention.
Let me show you how this works young one, a rusty voice said.
No one else but the legendary Brian Dubson owner of Metroflex and supreme bodybuilder one of the great messiahs stood behind me, his body had aged and he certainly did not look like a bodybuilder anymore, but his eyes still had the shine, the determination you will only see in a true hardcore bodybuilder, they were steel blue, sharp and spoke of true dedication and commitment.
His hands were like claws and bare true testimony to all the countless sets of heavy weight they pushed and pulled in all these years in the brotherhood of steal.
I did not dare to speak for I was afraid he would but simply walk off as I have seen him do so on countless moments with oh so many unworthy who have angered his great mind.

So I listened…
And only spoke when he finally gave me permission to do so.
I asked shyly: Tell me Brian, why is this the only hardcore gym left on this planet, is the world doomed to the Fitness craze and will never see another Olympia Champion?
Why have the muscle gods forsaken us? Have we done wrong? Are they punishing us?

Ahhhhh finally a question truly worth answering he said smiling at me.
But for this to answer I need to sit down, for my bones are old and I cannot stand that long in these days. Help me to sit down on this bench young one.
I did so gladly, and when I was sure that he was sitting comfortably took my place in front of him like a child listening to grandpas tales of war and conquer.
He leaned his head on a pair of 100P dumbbells and one of his hands searched in his rugged crazieware shorts for what felt like eternity, he finally found what he was looking for (a half eaten protein bar) .
With a look of pleasure he took a hearty bit looked at me with these strange and finally began to speak.

I cannot tell you if we have angered the muscle god, nor why this is indeed the only place left true in the spirit of bodybuilding.
But I can tell you the Prophecy that will unfold in the very near future, this great prophecy has been delivered to me by the gods themselves, they called me in my dreams and showed me things that are about to happen.

The prophecy says that one final day a cry will shout out over the rich land and one very famous bodybuilder will stand up for the brotherhood of steal:

BODYBUILDERS OF THE WORLD BROTHERS OF IRON...UNITE!!!!

And encouraged by this noble fellow they finally did...all over the world brothers gathered around the last remaining hardcore gym, they will turn up in the thousands and millions, old and young, big and small, weak and strong, all of them bound together by one common goal one mindset, to enlist into the Legion of Muscle, the Brother hood of steel to join the war against the Fitness craze.
They al want to participate in the last remaining battle to fight for their right to workout hard, to squat and dead lift, grunt and shout as much as it pleases them.
Their common enemy are all the one who took over their rightful place at the their local habitat their places of worship their gyms.
All these who came and suppressed us with their mobile phones, sissy music, complaints about glorious muscle behaviour.
They did not like us so they suppressed us with money and applied to the greed of our former heroes, the once who ran and moderated the places we worshipped.
They offered them money and many were weak.
These and many more were their common enemy.

So they began to prepare themselves for the battle ahead...
With the help of heavy weights massive amount of chicken, turkey, tuna and Steroids they got big again, trainings plans were swapped and recalibrated, Nutrition books were studied and studied over and over again and again, the monthly Flex and MD passed through countless hands worshipped as the mouthpiece of the muscle gods, all this was done under the watchful eye of their messiah, their living muscle god.

And one final day he spoke to all of us:

With a might voice he cried out:

HEAR ME BROHERS OF IRON THE GODS HAVE SEND ME A VISION BOTHERS OF STEEL, WE SHALL NOT REST UNTIL THE MEKKA OF BBing IS FREED, THIS IS OUR CRUSADE THIS IS THE FIGHT OF OUR LIFES!!!!
LET US GO ON THIS CRUSADE TOGETHER LIKE MIGHTY WARRIORS, LET US FREE OUR JERUSALEM, LET US FREE GOLDS GYM VENICE BEACH, THE MUSCLE GODS WE NEED TO CLEAN THE PLACE OF ALL UNDESIREBLES AND TURN IT INTO A PLACE OF MUSCLE WORSHIP!!!
ARE YOU READY BROTHERS? ARE YOU READY TO FIGHT AND DIE? ARE YOU READY FOR THE TOTAL WAR?

And with one mighty big voice all of the muscle heads the thousands at Metroflex around joined in and cried: YES WE ARE MUSCLELORD, LEAD US, LEAD US, LEAD US, LEAD US !!!!!

So it began…
A truly never seen legion of massive men, in yellow and red tight shorts and oversized shirts noXXXX gathered at the gate of this world, they had great biceps huge wheels and even bigger backs, every single one of their eyes glowed in determination to die for this greater cause, every single one of them were eager to die in this great battle and in return claim their rightful seat beside Metzer and other bodybuilding legends.
They shuffle and push, each and single one of them thriving to be at the front of the battle.

Their messiahs and muscle god is uniting them at the front, his eyes spitting fire a proud smile on his face his body jacked ripped tanned and oiled, there he stands at the very front of his Legions in a constant double biceps pose, an inspiration to all of them and an awesome sight for the dark
Legion of Fitness.
HE shouts: LET THEM COME BROTHERS, DON’T PANIC  WE WILL PREVAIL!!!

And over the hills they come, like a black swarm of poisonous locus’s they crawled scramble move and shuffle, you can see only a view at first than a hundred but soon more than thousands and than millions and later billions.. to many to count.
The Fitness bunnies, the MILFS, the fat fags and wannabe lifters all of them have gathered at the other far end of this world, to fight for their dark Lord the one that unites them.

Both sides facing each other…

May the battle begin….

Stark

• Getbig V
Re: The Prophecy of Bodybuilding Part 1 (How it all began)
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2006, 12:55:21 PM »
Reserved for future additions...

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2006, 12:59:12 PM »
Reserved for future edition..

canadaphiliac

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2006, 01:21:00 PM »
Substitute the words penis, moaned, and arroused in there at select intervals and you'd have yourself a pretty decent dirty novella.

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2006, 01:22:31 PM »
Reserved for future additions...

Sorry brotha, but could you give us clip notes?
HAHA, RON.....

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2006, 01:26:34 PM »
Sorry brotha, but could you give us clip notes?

lazy cvnt  >:( >:(  ;D

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
HAHA, RON.....

venom gang.bronze

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2006, 01:41:32 PM »
...monster subcontext of dominant/submissive homo-erotic undercurrents running rampant in this fuckin' fantasy/whatever!
...wow!
....my god, is this weird.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: December 17, 2006, 01:44:27 PM »
...monster subcontext of dominant/submissive homo-erotic undercurrents running rampant in this fuckin' fantasy/whatever!
...wow!
....my god, is this weird.

last time I checked you had nothing to say... let me check again................... ...................... nope still the same ;D

venom gang.bronze

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: December 17, 2006, 05:51:46 PM »
last time I checked you had nothing to say... let me check again................... ...................... nope still the same ;D
...yeah- okay ;D
...see comment three.
...wow.