Author Topic: Jews being persecuted in London, new attack  (Read 8220 times)

Natural Man

• Getbig V
Re: Jews being persecuted in London, new attack
« Reply #25 on: March 22, 2015, 03:19:57 PM »
it s funny jews strongly believe they are the chosen ones and will inherit the earth, when it s obvious they ll go the way of the dodo just like christians in probably less than a century.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #26 on: March 22, 2015, 03:23:45 PM »
This is the idea that you get if you live outside US  (in EU for example ): israel is like a baby for the US, everytime he cryes US has to run and clean the baby butt from shit.

those poor souls. I address everyone here the same way I would address... well, anybody else :D

If they could only wake up that they don't have to feel guilty for being white, or feel ashamed for being black, or feel paranoid for being jewish.

I'm all about the rainbow but zionism is just whack. Zionists have their finger prints on the immigration laws, the suppressed criticism of radical islam, pro feminism, pro homo sexuality. It's like white hetero men have been put against the wall. Then create ISIS to black label muslims all round the world, then keep sending them in europe, make everything unbalanced and call any white person racist for criticising and watch them die, prety much.

That's what I'm against. If zionists are ok with this because of the world war 2 holocaust, they can go fuck themselves :D

Dokey111

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: March 22, 2015, 03:32:04 PM »
I don't trust anyone.

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: March 22, 2015, 03:37:05 PM »

I'm honestly amazed it wasn't muzzies doing this

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #29 on: March 22, 2015, 04:46:12 PM »
Zionists have their finger prints on the immigration laws, the suppressed criticism of radical islam, pro feminism, pro homo sexuality.

Proof of this? You stated before that "this is politics and politics is about facts", so I am going to guess that you have proof to back up these claims.

Or is it just more of your retarded spew?

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #30 on: March 22, 2015, 04:47:43 PM »
it s funny jews strongly believe they are the chosen ones and will inherit the earth, when it s obvious they ll go the way of the dodo just like christians in probably less than a century.

That's cause they're not the real so called Jews.  Revelation 2:9

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #31 on: March 22, 2015, 05:24:02 PM »
That's cause they're not the real so called Jews.  Revelation 2:9

Revelation 2:9

I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

Sounds as though He knew idiots would come along and claim to be Jewish.  Skin color means nothing, just as rote prayers mean nothing.

Luke 8:21

But He answered them, “My mother and my brothers are those who hear the word of God and do it.”

You may know of this but like so much of the Word you do not know it.  Nor follow it.

Revelation 3:20

Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.

Not a single mention of skin color or even nappy hair.  Given the sorry state of black "culture" its pertinent to also note that there was not a word said about being stupid, hateful, racist and having crap language skills.  Or being painfully ignorant of what it means to be a father or mother, or...

Need I go on?  Thought not.

Loose the hatred and false pride.  If not, I shake the dust of you from my feet. 

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #32 on: March 22, 2015, 06:41:07 PM »
This whole thread is just another variation on the centuries old anti-Semitic caricature of "The Crafty Jew". Yes, devilsmile, you ARE anti-Semitic and NO, the world is NOT run by Jews. This is the same libel that the Nazis employed and the communists employed, and countless others before them. You are just another Jew hater from a long line of European Jew haters.

Embrace it, for so many Europeans have! Just be who you are, even if it should make you sick to look in a mirror.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #33 on: March 22, 2015, 06:49:42 PM »
I'm proud to say I back  the Jewish people, their Jewish state and the recent re-election of P.M. BB Net.
I served in the USMC and that's what I believe. I  have no desire to debate anyone on getbig on this issue.
I'm simply making a declaration of where I stand in reply to your post. That's it.

They don't care if u do ::)

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: March 23, 2015, 12:43:07 AM »
This whole thread is just another variation on the centuries old anti-Semitic caricature of "The Crafty Jew". Yes, devilsmile, you ARE anti-Semitic and NO, the world is NOT run by Jews. This is the same libel that the Nazis employed and the communists employed, and countless others before them. You are just another Jew hater from a long line of European Jew haters.

Embrace it, for so many Europeans have! Just be who you are, even if it should make you sick to look in a mirror.

How am I anti semetic when I'm down with orthodox jews?  ::)

You people make no sense. I won't idolize jews just because of world history, I was born in 1986, what the hell does the holocaust do with me?! I even said that I would have no problem if my country had an orthodox jewish president, but you still aren't convinced because he wouldn't be politically motivated jew, but god motivated one. Zionists don't care about god as much as they care about their own self righteousness and that makes them as much representable to judaism as isis is to islam.

No, sorry. Being jewish doesn't make you special, even though the bible says jews are the chosen people, but let god decide it then. I can't stand when politics are mixed in religion, it always takes god out of the equation and turns it in to nationalism, just like zionism is and being a jewish nationalist doesn't make it allright.

I don't need to feel guilty of other people's crap that happened in ww 2 or about americas african slave trade, I was born much later. Why don't you bow down to me and feel sorry for my sorry ass

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #35 on: March 23, 2015, 12:53:05 AM »

Oh the irony!!!!!!

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #36 on: March 23, 2015, 01:17:13 AM »
more European anti semitim acts that took place in the past 24 hours

Jewish graves vandalized, human remains scattered in Hungary

Australian theater rejects Jewish act, cites ‘Zionism’  <--Austrailia is that country that is getting more and more infested with radical islam every day, no wonder when you have a country supporting anti jewish moves you have teens running to ISIS. Guys remember, anti Zionism is a cover and excuse for anti semitisim

Automation

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: March 23, 2015, 01:32:56 AM »
Sad to see that the majority of humans are still running around killing each other over their imagined sky gods. Pathetic!

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: March 23, 2015, 01:36:09 AM »
more European anti semitim acts that took place in the past 24 hours

Jewish graves vandalized, human remains scattered in Hungary

Australian theater rejects Jewish act, cites ‘Zionism’  <--Austrailia is that country that is getting more and more infested with radical islam every day, no wonder when you have a country supporting anti jewish moves you have teens running to ISIS. Guys remember, anti Zionism is a cover and excuse for anti semitisim

Again, you are so full of hate yourself that you can't see the forrest By the trees

THose acts you mentioned are terrible and wrong. I despise that kind of behaviour, any type radical behaviour should be dealt with. But you said it, teens running around. Most of the time it's just that.

Doesn't make it right one bit, but anti zionism is anti zionism, not anti semitism. No matter how much you try, you will not drag me with you in to the pit. Orthodox jewish rabbis have the voice of truth and they say fuck zionism. Just because some people hate jews, doesn't mean they all hate jews, and definitely doesn't mean that jews should form some sort of nationalist movement, just like any group shouldn't. And if some people blindly hate jews because it's trendy, well that's their fucking problem! Muslims, black and browns are having a field day in sweden, but I'm still not racist, I'm still not agreeing with white nationalist movements at all.

Sad to see that the majority of humans are still running around killing each other over their imagined sky gods. Pathetic!

It's actually when religion is changed in to politics people start to kill in the name of religion, but that's only when god is taken out of the equation. Judaism forbids zionism and radicalism.

Trust me. In the middle ages christians who refused to bow down to the church but instead wanted to follow gods word peacefully were butchered.

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #39 on: March 23, 2015, 01:41:32 AM »
Again, you are so full of hate yourself that you can't see the forrest By the trees

THose acts you mentioned are terrible and wrong. I despise that kind of behaviour, any type radical behaviour should be dealt with. But you said it, teens running around. Most of the time it's just that.

Doesn't make it right one bit, but anti zionism is anti zionism, not anti semitism. No matter how much you try, you will not drag me with you in to the pit. Orthodox jewish rabbis have the voice of truth and they say fuck zionism. Just because some people hate jews, doesn't mean they all hate jews, and definitely doesn't mean that jews should form some sort of nationalist movement, just like any group shouldn't. And if some people blindly hate jews because it's trendy, well that's their fucking problem! Muslims, black and browns are having a field day in sweden, but I'm still not racist, I'm still not agreeing with white nationalist movements at all.

So for you to stop hating Jews Israel needs to move out of there hu? And the hundreds of millions who hated jews prior to the state of Israel were they simply hating them because they knew one day there will be a state of Israel?

It is just a cover, you are not fooling me or anyone

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: March 23, 2015, 01:45:51 AM »
So for you to stop hating Jews Israel needs to move out of there hu? And the hundreds of millions who hated jews prior to the state of Israel were they simply hating them because they knew one day there will be a state of Israel?

It is just a cover, you are not fooling me or anyone

Anyone who hates anyone simply because of their paranoia about anything sould be fucking shot. Yes jews have been hated since forever, doesn't make zionism right. I never supported hatered against jews. The bullshit that jews take everyones job and whatever else bullshit. I never agreed on that.

But when it comes to judaism, it's about abiding gods laws. Zionism is not doing so, since it's purely political.

YOU are not fooling anyone. I don't care do you agree, or does any other zionist agree, because most of the time zionists are zonists even if jesus spoke to them. But if one person sees these things for the first time, starts to search more about this and finds out I'm totally right, in that case I am very very happy.

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #41 on: March 23, 2015, 01:51:47 AM »
Anyone who hates anyone simply because of their paranoia about anything sould be fucking shot. Yes jews have been hated since forever, doesn't make zionism right. I never supported hatered against jews. The bullshit that jews take everyones job and whatever else bullshit. I never agreed on that.

But when it comes to judaism, it's about abiding gods laws. Zionism is not doing so, since it's purely political.

YOU are not fooling anyone. I don't care do you agree, or does any other zionist agree, because most of the time zionists are zonists even if jesus spoke to them. But if one person sees these things for the first time, starts to search more about this and finds out I'm totally right, in that case I am very very happy.

Boy you are full of shit

"But when it comes to judaism, it's about abiding gods laws. Zionism is not doing so, since it's purely political."

So you are hating them because according to you they are not following their gods laws lol

What about jews that are non zionists that dont follow other things about their god?

what about muslims that dont follow their god rules, you hate them?

you have been caught in your own trap

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: March 23, 2015, 01:57:15 AM »
Israel make good weapons  ;), fuck religion .

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: March 23, 2015, 02:10:00 AM »
Boy you are full of shit

"But when it comes to judaism, it's about abiding gods laws. Zionism is not doing so, since it's purely political."

So you are hating them because according to you they are not following their gods laws lol

What about jews that are non zionists that dont follow other things about their god?

what about muslims that dont follow their god rules, you hate them?

you have been caught in your own trap

I hate zionists because they think By default they are greater than any other man or woman or child. Because they label any type of criticism anti semitism. One zionist woman gave an interview, she said that the failed state of multiculture in europe is because white people can't get along with differend people.. and then said that it's possible that anti semitism will rise from it, oh Brother just kill me now  ::)

What individuals say or do means shit. But when a whole nation becomes nationalist in the name of something, anything- robbing and killing original land habitants because these newly born nationalists are convinced they just have the right to do it,- is fucked up and WRONG! Exactly what Israel is doing today. Prior to zionism arab nations lived rather peacefully with Israel, now it's unheard of.

And yes, I do despise muslims, or anybody who caims to be something but then lives the total opposite.

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #44 on: March 23, 2015, 02:11:28 AM »
I hate zionists because they think By default they are greater than any other man or woman or child. Because they label any type of criticism anti semitism. One zionist woman gave an interview, she said that the failed state of multiculture in europe is because white people can't get along with differend people.. and then said that it's possible that anti semitism will rise from it, oh Brother just kill me now  ::)

What individuals say or do means shit. But when a whole nation becomes nationalist in the name of something, anything- robbing and killing original land habitants because these newly born nationalists are convinced they just have the right to do it,- is fucked up and WRONG! Exactly what Israel is doing today. Prior to zionism arab nations lived rather peacefully with Israel, now it's unheard of.

And yes, I do despise muslims, or anybody who caims to be something but then lives the total opposite.
despise yourself then, you claim to be human and you are a real stinking racist anti semite, at least man up and admit you are using excuses to cover up your jew hatred

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: March 23, 2015, 02:16:40 AM »
despise yourself then, you claim to be human and you are a real stinking racist anti semite, at least man up and admit you are using excuses to cover up your jew hatred

useless to talk to you. I give you an answer and you come up with this, again, that I'm anti semite , just because ::) . No explanation, no nothing. I must be a racist and anti semite because I disagree with highly arrogant and radical jew here, lolz

but you aren't jewish.

you give jewish people a terrible name, you give religious people a terrible name. You give people a terrible name. You're the worst kind of shit.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: March 23, 2015, 02:17:03 AM »
SS-Oberfuhrer Emile Maurice is my favourite Jew , other ways Hitler best friend.

;D

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #47 on: March 23, 2015, 02:28:50 AM »
useless to talk to you. I give you an answer and you come up with this, again, that I'm anti semite , just because ::) . No explanation, no nothing. I must be a racist and anti semite because I disagree with highly arrogant and radical jew here, lolz

but you aren't jewish.

you give jewish people a terrible name, you give religious people a terrible name. You give people a terrible name. You're the worst kind of shit.

Like I said man up already, stop claiming you are the jewish gods enforcer aand only hate jews that do not follow the torah

cut the bs

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: March 23, 2015, 02:30:55 AM »
Like I said man up already, stop claiming you are the jewish gods enforcer aand only hate jews that do not follow the torah

cut the bs

I will pray for you. And if anything, I will forgive you. Because you are clearly insane, you don't know what you're saying.

It's allright :)

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: March 23, 2015, 02:37:10 AM »
6 drunk idiots go into a synagogue and you turn that into Jewish persecution in London.  ::)

It is this persecution complex, alongside the blind and blinkered support of Zionism, that gives Jewish people an increasingly bad reputation.

Get your head out of your ass if you think the general British public give two fucks about Jews one way or the other.  Live and let live is the British motto, and that has sadly been taken advantage of by too many who support Islam.

I second that. Well said
S