Author Topic: Jews being persecuted in London, new attack  (Read 8218 times)

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
Re: Jews being persecuted in London, new attack
« Reply #50 on: March 23, 2015, 02:50:28 AM »
I second that. Well said

who cares that they were drunk? If a drunk person yells our racial slurs all that means is that they are racist in real life

once again, when its persecution of jews you anti semites have all kinds of creative justification

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #51 on: March 23, 2015, 02:59:21 AM »
I will pray for you. And if anything, I will forgive you. Because you are clearly insane, you don't know what you're saying.

It's allright :)
get in on my new thread would like to hear what you think http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=568892.0

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: March 23, 2015, 03:14:05 AM »
who cares that they were drunk? If a drunk person yells our racial slurs all that means is that they are racist in real life

once again, when its persecution of jews you anti semites have all kinds of creative justification

There's a difference between calling those drunks racists...anticemites... etc and saying that the UK is persecuting Jews.

Two totally different allegations. Capice?
S

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #53 on: March 23, 2015, 03:23:15 AM »
There's a difference between calling those drunks racists...anticemites... etc and saying that the UK is persecuting Jews.

I agree. You get plenty of boozed up morons in the UK who sometimes commit these kind of attacks. Even churches can get vandalised by yobs of a similar ilk.

I wouldn't look too much into it. Just drunken losers acting like drunken losers.

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #54 on: March 23, 2015, 03:43:22 AM »

Nazi Germany should have been a lesson, when governments endorse or do not condemn racist acts they are enablers.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #55 on: March 23, 2015, 04:26:44 AM »
Nazi Germany should have been a lesson, when governments endorse or do not condemn racist acts they are enablers.

Brilliant! The failed attempt in multiculture and the purposely fucked up immigration policies in europe must mean that somebody really hates whiteys too. I don't know any other group of people being more persecuted than the white race, because every white person is guilty for antique shit, so sayeth the zionist.

Noone thinks the holocaust was ok,  If some drunken people vandalise a synagogue, it's wrong, but it's a petty attempt to claim there's persecution against entire judaism.
 But you can't comprehend it when I say it since I don't recognize zionism as legit judaism, so I must be antisemite at heart, right.

Extreme people will always be extreme. Like a fire wall setting put to max, nothing goes in, nothing goes out. It's all or nothing for people like you, backyard is dirty as hell but if it's "yours" it's allright  ::). Makes no sense.

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #56 on: March 23, 2015, 04:33:29 AM »
If some drunken people vandalise a synagogue, it's wrong, but it's a petty attempt to claim there's persecution against entire judaism.

so unless an entire race is being persecuted no one should care

I guarantee you that you would never be justifying this kind of persecution against any other group

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: March 23, 2015, 04:40:51 AM »
so unless an entire race is being persecuted no one should care

I guarantee you that you would never be justifying this kind of persecution against any other group

Ghawd :D. I never justified the actions commited against that synagogue and it's residence, I said it's wrong from any angle I look at it. I've been saying it all along. I'm all about the golden middle road, live and let live.

I don't want to say most people, but for many people that's almost impossible. It's either take it in the ass or join a nationalist movement, people who choose the golden middle road are looked more down upon than any biggot. Crazy world.

Just relax. I think we've talked enough of this bullshit. Lets just have a beer and play some pool and shit.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: March 23, 2015, 05:08:54 AM »

O stop pissing, we all hate Arabs  >:(

The End

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #59 on: March 23, 2015, 05:10:26 AM »
Ghawd :D. I never justified the actions commited against that synagogue and it's residence, I said it's wrong from any angle I look at it. I've been saying it all along. I'm all about the golden middle road, live and let live.

I don't want to say most people, but for many people that's almost impossible. It's either take it in the ass or join a nationalist movement, people who choose the golden middle road are looked more down upon than any biggot. Crazy world.

Just relax. I think we've talked enough of this bullshit. Lets just have a beer and play some pool and shit.

You are allowed to drink alcohol? I really started to think you are a Radical Muslim.

Meet me at the western wall, we can play pool on that table I guess given I get to choose what side I play on

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: March 23, 2015, 05:20:05 AM »
You are allowed to drink alcohol? I really started to think you are a Radical Muslim.

Meet me at the western wall, we can play pool on that table I guess given I get to choose what side I play on

I immidiately saw the naked man on the wall (no homo)

Come on u don't mean that, radical muslims make lesss sense than you zionist lot, and that says something ;D

I'm a believer who lives the life of a sinner  :P. It would be awesome to visit that Place!

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: March 23, 2015, 07:28:25 AM »
Sad to see that the majority of humans are still running around killing each other over their imagined sky gods. Pathetic!
because depressed nihilistic atheists poping pills and killing themselves daily are doing waaay better right.
No belief is the "right , true one", they re all wrong. We re just an animal specie that will disapear just like countless other animal or vegetal species in the past.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #62 on: March 23, 2015, 07:30:04 AM »
because depressed nihilistic atheists poping pills and killing themselves daily are doing waaay better right.

uh oh, a new gimmick change. 8 months ago you were a die hard christian, then you were an atheist and anti-religion, now you're back talking smack about atheists. Here we go again.
X

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #63 on: March 23, 2015, 07:30:33 AM »
We need richard dawkins to chime in asap ::)

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: March 23, 2015, 07:49:10 AM »
I get it...we've come to learn that Jews cannot be criticised or wronged in any shape or form otherwise you get branded an anticemite Nazi you and your family, your country and your dead  grand ma and her smelly old dog....if a bunch of pricks vanadalize a synagogue....the whole of the UK is persecuting Jews because that's what Hitler did...the most pathetic argument I ever heard.

Chavs vandalize everything on sight daily in the UK...charities for the blind, hospitals, nurseries, cars...etx if they vandalize a synagogue...the UK is persecuting Jews oh boy.
S

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: March 23, 2015, 08:00:29 AM »
I get it...we've come to learn that Jews cannot be criticised or wronged in any shape or form otherwise you get branded an anticemite Nazi you and your family, your country and your dead  grand ma and her smelly old dog....if a bunch of pricks vanadalize a synagogue....the whole of the UK is persecuting Jews because that's what Hitler did...the most pathetic argument I ever heard.

Chavs vandalize everything on sight daily in the UK...charities for the blind, hospitals, nurseries, cars...etx if they vandalize a synagogue...the UK is persecuting Jews oh boy.

ANY type of criticism of jews is antisemitism! Thou shall not question your masters.. sssssLAve!

And if highly educated orthodox rabbi will agree with you or I, he is nothing but a self hating jew with "genetic mutation" :D

The Italian Lifter

• Getbig IV
  • I need an English dictionary!
« Reply #66 on: March 23, 2015, 08:03:45 AM »
ANY type of criticism of jews is antisemitism! Thou shall not question your master.. sssssLAve!

Exactly, this is the reason why nobody likes them  (even if very few are willing to admit it )
North of Italy

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #67 on: March 23, 2015, 08:04:16 AM »
Poor little Jews.  Always the victim.  Funny how they can instigate as much shit as they want and as soon as someone retaliates they play the role of victim.  No wonder so many actors in hollywood are jewish.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #68 on: March 23, 2015, 08:07:27 AM »
Whats the obsession over Jews? Is that more of a foreign thing?

I could honestly care less if someone is Jewish.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: March 23, 2015, 08:13:52 AM »

Me neither. But since I'm interested in world news, I find it interesting to find out that ISIS is a jewish mossad created group of people, that's all. It makes yo uquestion a lot of things. It's not about obsession of jews per say.

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #70 on: March 23, 2015, 08:19:55 AM »
Me neither. But since I'm interested in world news, I find it interesting to find out that ISIS is a jewish mossad created group of people, that's all. It makes yo uquestion a lot of things. It's not about obsession of jews per say.
You really believe ISIS is a jewish based group? be serious

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: March 23, 2015, 08:56:37 AM »

Didn't you say your mum was Indian? Pakis are loathed in Europe more than any other ethnic group.....Shizzo Patel.
S

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: March 23, 2015, 08:58:51 AM »
Didn't you say your mum was Indian? Pakis are loathed in Europe more than any other ethnic group.....Shizzo Patel.
No you idiot. I said she may have a small % of American Indian.  :D

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: March 23, 2015, 09:07:58 AM »
No you idiot. I said she may have a small % of American Indian.  :D

American Indian is an offensive term....native American is how they should be addressed.

Does that make you the fattest Cherokee on record?
S

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: March 23, 2015, 09:09:32 AM »
American Indian is an offensive term....native American is how they should be addressed.

Does that make you the fattest Cherokee on record?
Its Slapahoe.