Author Topic: The Liberal Outrage Of The Week  (Read 112846 times)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
The Liberal Outrage Of The Week
« on: July 17, 2018, 11:47:33 AM »
So we started off with Russia collusion.  Then Trump is mentally unfit to serve.  Then Trump must resign because he "grabbed them by the p****."  Then allegedly referred to third world countries as "s***holes," causing at least one Senator (Booker) to literally cry.  Then said he had the power to pardon himself.  Then he reached an agreement with North Korea for nuclear disarmament.
Then he "ripped babies from the arms of their mothers and locked them in cages."  Then he had the nerve to nominate a Supreme Court Justice to replace Kennedy.  Then he stood on a stage and said nice things about Putin.  

I know I'm missing a lot, but there has been about an outrage a week.  I think liberals will be mad through November and the 2020 election.    

Feel free to update.   :)  

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
Re: The Liberal Outrage Of The Week
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2018, 01:38:47 PM »
Today's Episode: Trump said a thing.
a

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2018, 01:40:38 PM »
Haha, I like it  8)

Conservative Coach

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2018, 03:23:12 PM »
^^^
3 stooges

lilhawk1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2018, 04:32:54 PM »
Jesus Christ you guys are fuckin stupid.  Wake the fuck up.  The fuckin pussy is owned by Putin.  He looked like a whipped puppy in the press conference, all the while Putin couldn't contain his smile.  Now today the spineless pussy says he misspoke.  Thats the most pathetic fuckin lie yet.  What is he going to say tomorrow, the whole press conference was fake, and it wasn't him?  It only took the morons 24 hours to come up with that pathetic lie that not even a chimpanzee would believe.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2018, 05:01:03 PM »
Jesus Christ you guys are fuckin stupid.  Wake the fuck up.  The fuckin pussy is owned by Putin.  He looked like a whipped puppy in the press conference, all the while Putin couldn't contain his smile.  Now today the spineless pussy says he misspoke.  Thats the most pathetic fuckin lie yet.  What is he going to say tomorrow, the whole press conference was fake, and it wasn't him?  It only took the morons 24 hours to come up with that pathetic lie that not even a chimpanzee would believe.

Meltdown.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2018, 05:10:49 PM »

Putin sure is making the economy boom and bolstering our military! I for one welcome our new overlord! 
a

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2018, 05:15:09 PM »
So we started off with Russia collusion.  Then Trump is mentally unfit to serve.  Then Trump must resign because he "grabbed them by the p****."  Then allegedly referred to third world countries as "s***holes," causing at least one Senator (Booker) to literally cry.  Then said he had the power to pardon himself.  Then he reached an agreement with North Korea for nuclear disarmament.
Then he "ripped babies from the arms of their mothers and locked them in cages."  Then he had the nerve to nominate a Supreme Court Justice to replace Kennedy.  Then he stood on a stage and said nice things about Putin.  

I know I'm missing a lot, but there has been about an outrage a week.  I think liberals will be mad through November and the 2020 election.    

Feel free to update.   :)  

Yup, not a week goes by when there's not outrage over Trump's words or actions. This week however, there's no convolution. He said it and he needs to own what he said. I don't believe he did that this morning.  

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: July 17, 2018, 05:21:07 PM »
Yup, not a week goes by when there's not outrage over Trump's words or actions. This week however, there's no convolution. He said it and he needs to own what he said. I don't believe he did that this morning.  

Meh.  Who cares?  I care about what he actually does.  

But these outrages are both sad and funny at the same time.  We have some demented people in this country.   :-\

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #9 on: July 17, 2018, 06:13:00 PM »
Meh.  Who cares?  I care about what he actually does. 

But these outrageous are both sad and funny at the same time.  We have some demented people in this country.   :-\

You care.  But only when it was Obama or some Dem.  Now that it is a Republican that can't stop lying, you are suddenly ok with it.    ::)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: July 17, 2018, 06:39:27 PM »
You care.  But only when it was Obama or some Dem.  Now that it is a Republican that can't stop lying, you are suddenly ok with it.    ::)

I cared about the damaging things that empty suit Obama did, like stabbing our closest ally in the Middle East in the back while bribing arguably our biggest enemy in the Middle East.

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
« Reply #11 on: July 17, 2018, 09:32:10 PM »
One can always count on the left to overplay their hand. ::)

They always do.

It's hilarious to watch. 8)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #12 on: July 17, 2018, 10:07:28 PM »
 :-*
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: July 18, 2018, 12:30:36 AM »
Forgot about Stormy Daniels week. 

Michael Cohen week. 

Passed his physical exam with flying colors week. 

Tax cuts week. 

Travel ban week. 

I'm no El Profeta aka loco, or poly, but I did predict that the Parkland prop kids would be dropped like a bad habit and the "babies ripped from the arms of their mothers" would become a footnote.  This press conference will be buried by next week's outrage. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #14 on: July 18, 2018, 06:51:05 AM »
I cared about the damaging things that empty suit Obama did, like stabbing our closest ally in the Middle East in the back while bribing arguably our biggest enemy in the Middle East.

So having a POTUS that is credible, honest and you can believe when he says something is not very high on your list.  Got it.   ::)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: July 18, 2018, 10:51:04 AM »
Meh.  Who cares?  I care about what he actually does.  

But these outrages are both sad and funny at the same time.  We have some demented people in this country.   :-\

Yes, there are demented and good people on "both sides" (borrowing Trump's own words following the Charlottesville demonstration tragedy).

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: July 18, 2018, 11:01:08 AM »

In your opinion, how do the purported actions of President Obama compare to Trump alienating our closest allies, Canada, France, Germany and Britain? In truth Trump seems to have alienated most all of Europe and Scandinavia.   

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: July 18, 2018, 11:19:06 AM »
So having a POTUS that is credible, honest and you can believe when he says something is not very high on your list.  Got it.   ::)

Obama was neither credible nor honest. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: July 18, 2018, 11:21:57 AM »
In your opinion, how do the purported actions of President Obama compare to Trump alienating our closest allies, Canada, France, Germany and Britain? In truth Trump seems to have alienated most all of Europe and Scandinavia.   

I love what Trump is doing internationally.  Telling our "partners" that they have to increase their contributions and can no longer use us as a piggy bank.  Projecting strength.  Destroying ISIS.  A far cry from Obama's world butt kissing tour, and stabbing our closest ally in the Middle East in the back, and destabilizing the Middle East.  Night and day difference. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #19 on: July 18, 2018, 11:43:00 AM »
Obama was neither credible nor honest. 

Obama had cred in the bath house and crack den

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: July 18, 2018, 11:45:17 AM »
Obama had cred in the bath house and crack den

You do get around. Otherwise, how would you know these things. ;D

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #21 on: July 18, 2018, 11:50:44 AM »
Who was the last credible, honest president in your opinion?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: July 18, 2018, 11:54:41 AM »
Who was the last credible, honest president in your opinion?

Chiming in, sorry.

Jimmy Carter, in my opinion, was honest and that made him credible. He was not the most effective President though. He's done much more post presidency then other past presidents and he's still going strong.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #23 on: July 18, 2018, 12:05:03 PM »
You do get around. Otherwise, how would you know these things. ;D

andre pm's me the craziest things man - you should only see.   ;D

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: July 18, 2018, 05:07:20 PM »
andre pm's me the craziest things man - you should only see.   ;D

Don't taunt me with the undo-able, it's not nice. Ask Andre to send some of his crazy PM's my way....I'm always up for a good laugh.