Author Topic: The Liberal Outrage Of The Week  (Read 111750 times)

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
Re: The Liberal Outrage Of The Week
« Reply #125 on: August 24, 2018, 09:16:04 PM »
Reading a number of posts by Agnostic007.  Gives pretty good insight on how well he follows current events and what he knows about various news sources. 

if you can't beat em.. attack em on distracting grounds..

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #126 on: August 24, 2018, 09:17:33 PM »
CNN is Cucktard News Network.  Of course there's always PMSNBC.

Conservatives prefer Fox and One American News.  Liberals are far from outraged.  More out of the minds, really.  They are prone to feigning moral outrage when the haven't a moral bone in their pathetic bodies.  

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #127 on: August 25, 2018, 12:54:03 AM »
Bruh.  Listen to what you are saying.  How are you going to know if "there is an actual event worth knowing about" unless the media tells you?? 

I get that you enjoy dissecting my posts.  ::) However, in this case you've missed something key. I made it clear that I will continue to watch our local news stations. The first part of their 6:00 p.m. and 11:00 p.m. broadcasts covers national and world news. I trust if there is a major event, they'll cover it and not beat it to death like the news networks who have no other business besides reporting, examining and offering their and other talking heads opinions on the news, no matter how insignificant. Furthermore, I was responding to your post suggesting the news tells people what to think. I'm not about to let CNN, FOX, MSNBC or anyone else think for me.

On a side note, I may occasionally continue to watch Rachel Maddow because I find her extremely entertaining.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #128 on: August 25, 2018, 12:54:52 AM »
CNN is Cucktard News Network.  Of course there's always PMSNBC.

Conservatives prefer Fox and One American News.  Liberals are far from outraged.  More out of the minds, really.  They are prone to feigning moral outrage when the haven't a moral bone in their pathetic bodies.  

::) ::) ::)

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #129 on: August 25, 2018, 01:44:14 PM »
Here is your upcoming week's outrage...  ::)
a

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #130 on: August 25, 2018, 03:29:43 PM »
::) ::) ::)

We are close in age but not in wit.  Why do you feign being an adult male?  No...Really.  Why?  You are far in years from being a member of the greatest generation but to be honest, age is not a pre-requisite to greatness.

Throughout mankind's history, wisdom has been wasted on those that feel rather than think.  Think about that.

I realize that this may be a tall order for one so short on wisdom.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #131 on: August 25, 2018, 08:42:29 PM »
We are close in age but not in wit.  Why do you feign being an adult male?  No...Really.  Why?  You are far in years from being a member of the greatest generation but to be honest, age is not a pre-requisite to greatness.

Throughout mankind's history, wisdom has been wasted on those that feel rather than think.  Think about that.

I realize that this may be a tall order for one so short on wisdom.
LOL! What a fool you are.

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #132 on: August 26, 2018, 08:28:48 AM »
LOL! What a fool you are.

How it must ache to have been so easily bested by someone of merely (if that) average intelligence. I suggest you take solace in the truth that you are not alone in that.  By the way, "solace" means "comfort". 

Which is harder on the ego, to learn something or to be taught a lesson?  The latter, but then we have been down this road before and still you refuse to listen.  Go seek out your safe space, curl into your fecal position and suck your thumb, kiddo.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #133 on: August 26, 2018, 04:22:37 PM »
....By the way, "solace" means "comfort".... 

Did you look this up....just for me? Thanks.  ::) 

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #134 on: August 26, 2018, 04:36:16 PM »
Did you look this up....just for me? Thanks.  ::) 

LOL!  Shirley, you jest? 
 ;) ;D

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #135 on: August 26, 2018, 04:45:02 PM »
LOL!  Shirley, you jest? 
 ;) ;D

Never!

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #136 on: August 26, 2018, 05:13:27 PM »
LOL!  Shirley, you jest? 
 ;) ;D
I do jest and don't call me Shirley.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #137 on: August 26, 2018, 11:51:47 PM »
I do jest and don't call me Shirley.

1:06

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #138 on: August 27, 2018, 04:06:24 AM »
Here is your upcoming week's outrage...  ::)
a

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #139 on: August 27, 2018, 02:55:14 PM »

I doubt McCain's family and friends care. Trump is unwelcome at McCain's funeral. John McCain wanted Obama and Bush to speak at his funeral, but Trump's not invited. https://www.businessinsider.com/john-mccain-funeral-trump-obama-bush-2018-8

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #140 on: August 27, 2018, 04:14:29 PM »
I doubt McCain's family and friends care. Trump is unwelcome at McCain's funeral. John McCain wanted Obama and Bush to speak at his funeral, but Trump's not invited. https://www.businessinsider.com/john-mccain-funeral-trump-obama-bush-2018-8

Likewise I doubt Trump cares.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #141 on: August 27, 2018, 07:30:34 PM »
Likewise I doubt Trump cares.

Maybe not, but with an ego like his, you've got to wonder.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #142 on: August 27, 2018, 09:04:33 PM »
Maybe not, but with an ego like his, you've got to wonder.

Here is how it happened. Trumps go to response is to always pretend he wasn't going anyways. For example. When almost every sports team turns down an invitation to the White House, he responds in the most juvinile way possible with the "I take back my invitation" thing. So with McCain making it clear he wasn't invited, he would obviously have to say he wasn't going anyway. But the fact is, Trump was in a situation of his own doing, but nonetheless, he was left with limited options. I think all in all, he didn't do as bad as he could have given his lack of awareness.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #143 on: August 27, 2018, 09:28:41 PM »
Here is how it happened. Trumps go to response is to always pretend he wasn't going anyways. For example. When almost every sports team turns down an invitation to the White House, he responds in the most juvinile way possible with the "I take back my invitation" thing. So with McCain making it clear he wasn't invited, he would obviously have to say he wasn't going anyway. But the fact is, Trump was in a situation of his own doing, but nonetheless, he was left with limited options. I think all in all, he didn't do as bad as he could have given his lack of awareness.

He’ll go play some golf or go fuck another whore.
So the MSM & Liberals can have a field day..... ;D

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #144 on: August 27, 2018, 09:29:23 PM »

probably right

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #145 on: August 28, 2018, 03:25:54 AM »

Trump should crash the wedding. Think about how ape shit the media/left would go.  8)
a

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #146 on: August 30, 2018, 05:07:32 PM »
Dem congressional nominee: Trump, bin Laden 'have a tremendous amount in common'

Democratic congressional nominee Sean Casten once argued that President Trump and 9/11 mastermind Osama bin Laden had a “tremendous amount in common,” according to newly published audio.

A clip obtained by the Washington Free Beacon showed Mr. Casten, who is challenging Republican Rep. Peter Roskam in Illinois, talking to voters in February about how gun-control opponents are apparently similar to Islamic terrorists by how they aim to recruit “marginalized young men.”

“In many ways — and I don’t mean to sound overly, I don’t know, hyperbolic on this — Trump and Osama bin Laden have a tremendous amount in common,” Mr. Casten said, according to the audio clip. “Because they have both figured out how to use the bully pulpit to activate marginalized young men. It’s the same pool. Every demagogue has done this — find a group of angry people and give them something to be angry at.”

The Democrat made the comparison after he was asked how he planned to improve safety in schools in light of recent mass shootings.

Mr. Casten slammed the “pernicious influence of gun money in politics” and lamented that until that changed, the violence would continue.

Mr. Casten’s campaign declined to respond to the Free Beacon’s request for comment.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/aug/30/sean-casten-trump-bin-laden-have-tremendous-amount/

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #147 on: August 30, 2018, 06:09:24 PM »
Dem congressional nominee: Trump, bin Laden 'have a tremendous amount in common'

Democratic congressional nominee Sean Casten once argued that President Trump and 9/11 mastermind Osama bin Laden had a “tremendous amount in common,” according to newly published audio.

A clip obtained by the Washington Free Beacon showed Mr. Casten, who is challenging Republican Rep. Peter Roskam in Illinois, talking to voters in February about how gun-control opponents are apparently similar to Islamic terrorists by how they aim to recruit “marginalized young men.”

“In many ways — and I don’t mean to sound overly, I don’t know, hyperbolic on this — Trump and Osama bin Laden have a tremendous amount in common,” Mr. Casten said, according to the audio clip. “Because they have both figured out how to use the bully pulpit to activate marginalized young men. It’s the same pool. Every demagogue has done this — find a group of angry people and give them something to be angry at.”

The Democrat made the comparison after he was asked how he planned to improve safety in schools in light of recent mass shootings.

Mr. Casten slammed the “pernicious influence of gun money in politics” and lamented that until that changed, the violence would continue.

Mr. Casten’s campaign declined to respond to the Free Beacon’s request for comment.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/aug/30/sean-casten-trump-bin-laden-have-tremendous-amount/
"gun money in politics" is miniscule compared to the drug pushers of big pharma, a much more serious problem.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #148 on: September 06, 2018, 12:44:59 AM »
Bob Woodward writes a book. 

Meltdowns over Supreme Court hearing.

An anonymous "senior administration official" writes an op ed.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #149 on: September 06, 2018, 10:45:21 AM »
Bob Woodward writes a book. 

Meltdowns over Supreme Court hearing.

An anonymous "senior administration official" writes an op ed.

Wondering where you been. Started to worry