Author Topic: The Liberal Outrage Of The Week  (Read 111756 times)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Re: The Liberal Outrage Of The Week
« Reply #150 on: September 06, 2018, 10:56:13 AM »
Wondering where you been. Started to worry

Traveling.  Story of my life.  :)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #151 on: September 06, 2018, 06:59:10 PM »
Bob Woodward writes a book. 

Meltdowns over Supreme Court hearing.

An anonymous "senior administration official" writes an op ed.
My favorite one. Someone supposedly fabricates a bunch of tales and the left grabs onto it like it's the Bible. LOL a completely unfounded mythical piece of fiction. ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #152 on: September 06, 2018, 07:22:16 PM »
My favorite one. Someone supposedly fabricates a bunch of tales and the left grabs onto it like it's the Bible. LOL a completely unfounded mythical piece of fiction. ;D

Right?  It wouldn't surprise me if this "senior administration official" is some career employee and not one of the cabinet members. 

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #153 on: September 06, 2018, 07:39:37 PM »
Right?  It wouldn't surprise me if this "senior administration official" is some career employee and not one of the cabinet members. 

But what if it is a senior admin. Does what he or she said even raise a little concern among you guys?

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #154 on: September 06, 2018, 07:43:39 PM »
But what if it is a senior admin. Does what he or she said even raise a little concern among you guys?
IF that person had the testicular fortitude to step forward and take credit and actually held a legitimate spot, sure. But until then, it's a fairytale with Trump as the knight in shining armor.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #155 on: September 06, 2018, 07:50:25 PM »
IF that person had the testicular fortitude to step forward and take credit and actually held a legitimate spot, sure. But until then, it's a fairytale with Trump as the knight in shining armor.

hmmm. He op ed isnt out of line of what other information has been coming out of the white house. It is in fact in line with it. But I agree, until that person grows some ball.. it is hearsay

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #156 on: September 06, 2018, 08:14:14 PM »

I don't know who "you guys" includes, but this anonymous coward does not concern me.  Not even a little bit.  I don't trust the media.  Definitely don't trust the NYT.  

And the notion that Trump is incompetent, dangerous, etc. is contradicted by what he has actually been doing as president.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #157 on: September 06, 2018, 08:16:43 PM »
I don't know who "you guys" includes, but this anonymous coward does not concern me.  Not even a little bit.  I don't trust the media.  Definitely don't trust the NYT.  

And the notion that Trump is incompetent, dangerous, etc. is contradicted by what he has actually been doing as president.

ok...

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #158 on: September 10, 2018, 04:37:49 PM »
Michael Moore Swipes Microphone From David Hogg After He Asks Canadians To Vote In U.S. Elections

Michael Moore Swipes Microphone From David Hogg After He Asks Canadians To Vote In U.S. Elections
Posted By Tim Hains

Gun control activist David Hogg joined activist Michael Moore in Canada for the premiere of his anti-Trump film "Fahrenheit 11/9."

"I have a question for you guys: Who's ready to save America? Who's ready to make America the country we say it is on paper and make it the actual country that it wants to be?," Hogg asked the Canadian crowd. "I think the most important thing to realize, however, is the problems we face as a country, whether it be water in Flint, Michigan or the amount of mass incarceration of people of color that can't vote."

"In Florida, the number of African-Americans who can't vote because of a previous conviction is 21%. In Kentucky, it is 26%. In Alabama, it is 15-16%. These are people of color who have been historically discriminated against and still are to this day."

"Turn that shame into your vote!" Hogg said, waiting a moment before adding: "If you're not Canadian."

"I think Canadians can donate to political campaigns in the U.S.? They can't? Well, uhh, vote here. Learn from us, don't let this happen here. We'll need to come to you guys if we stay on this track."

About ten minutes later, Moore hands the mic back to Hogg, who noted that "Russia used the NRA to give Trump $30 million

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2018/09/10/michael_moore_swipes_microphone_from_david_hogg_after_he_asks_canadians_to_vote_in_us_elections.html

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #159 on: September 10, 2018, 06:30:38 PM »
LOL what a duo..... ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #160 on: September 11, 2018, 02:57:49 PM »
All the tweets in response to Joe's gaffe are in the link below.

Joe Scarborough Tries to Walk Back Trump-9/11 Comparison After Getting Pummeled: ‘Should Have Shown More Care’

Joe Scarborough took a step backwards on Tuesday after receiving heavy criticism for asking whether President Donald Trump had a more detrimental impact on America than 9/11.

Scarborough laid out his comparison in a Washington Post column titled “Trump is harming the dream of America more than any foreign adversary ever could.” On today’s Morning Joe, the MSNBC host defended his writings by saying America became stronger after the September 11 terror attack, whereas Trump corrodes the concepts upon which the country stands.

Lots of people noticed his comparison and made it clear they did not approve:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.mediaite.com/online/joe-scarborough-tries-to-walk-back-trump-9-11-comparison-after-getting-pummeled-should-have-shown-more-care/amp/

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #161 on: September 11, 2018, 02:58:35 PM »
LOL what a duo..... ;D

Yeah that's pretty bad when Michael Moore is ripping the mic from you!

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #162 on: September 11, 2018, 03:11:13 PM »
Castro Valley Man Assaults Republican Congressional Candidate With Switchblade

CASTRO VALLEY (CBS SF) – The Alameda County Sheriff’s Department confirmed Tuesday that a suspect attempted to stab Republican congressional candidate Randy Peters with a switchblade over the weekend at the Castro Valley Fall Festival.

On Sunday, September 9, at approximately 3:45 p.m., Alameda County Sheriff’s Office deputies working at the Castro Valley Fall Festival were alerted to a possible knife attack at one of the vendor booths.

Deputies arrived at the booth and made contact with the victim, Republican candidate Peters, who is running against current Democratic Rep. Eric Swalwell for a local congressional seat.

The Castro Valley News first reported on the attack.

According to witnesses, 35-year-old Castro Valley resident Farzad Fazeli approached Peters at his booth in an aggressive manner and made disparaging, profanity-laced remarks about the Republican party and President Donald Trump.

During the incident, Fazeli allegedly pulled out a switchblade knife and attempted to stab Peters. The knife malfunctioned and the candidate became involved in a physical struggle with Fazeli.

The suspect then fled the scene, but was detained a short time later by deputies. He was found in possession of a switchblade knife.

Fazeli was arrested for felony assault, criminal threats, brandishing a weapon and possession of a switchblade knife and booked into Santa Rita Jail.

No one was seriously injured during the incident. The case has been forwarded to the District Attorney.

On Tuesday, Swalwell posted on Twitter about the attack, saying he was “glad to hear Mr. Peters is okay.” He also discouraged the use of violence in any disagreement, political or otherwise.

https://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2018/09/11/man-assaults-republican-congressional-candidate-switchblade-castro-valley/

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #163 on: September 11, 2018, 03:22:44 PM »
Secret Service Wants to Ask Carole Cook About Assassination Joke

The Secret Service wants to hear from the veteran TV star who thinks it would be a good idea for someone to "John Wilkes Booth" President Trump.

Sources connected with the Agency tell TMZ, Carole Cook's comments to our photog when she left Craig's restaurant Sunday night were enough to trigger an official inquiry.

Our photog asked Cook -- a famous Broadway actress who also appeared on "Dynasty," "Cagney & Lacey" and "Sixteen Candles" -- what she thought about Trump, and she replied, "Where's John Wilkes Booth when you need him?" When our guy asked if she meant Trump should be assassinated she responded, "Why not?"

Our sources say the Secret Service saw our post and are concerned enough that they want a chit chat with the 94-year-old actress. They were quick to add it's not an official investigation -- just due diligence. If the interview unearths anything ominous, only then would it become an official investigation.

Officially the Agency says, "The Secret Service is aware of the comment. While we do not confirm or comment on the absence or existence of specific investigations, we can say we investigate all threats against the President."

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.tmz.com/2018/09/11/secret-service-carole-cook-assassination-comment-donald-trump-john-wilkes-booth/

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #164 on: September 21, 2018, 03:39:03 PM »
Judge Kavanaugh and the high tech lynching. 

Rod Rosenstein and the 25th Amendment. 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #165 on: September 21, 2018, 04:05:48 PM »
Judge Kavanaugh and the high tech lynching. 

Rod Rosenstein and the 25th Amendment. 

Meanwhile, the people we voted to represent us aren't doing the job they were elected to do. The pettiness overwhelms our concerns and issues.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #166 on: September 21, 2018, 04:10:45 PM »

sounds like every single right wing CT we've seen posted on this board over the last 8 years

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #167 on: September 21, 2018, 05:15:53 PM »
Meanwhile, the people we voted to represent us aren't doing the job they were elected to do. The pettiness overwhelms our concerns and issues.

A lot them are not.  But a lot of them are doing precisely what some want them to do:  "resist." 

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #168 on: September 21, 2018, 06:14:31 PM »
sounds like every single right wing CT we've seen posted on this board over the last 8 years

So 2 wrongs make a right? :D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #169 on: October 03, 2018, 05:29:11 PM »
Kavanaugh drank beer in high school and college. 

Trump "mocked" Ford when talking about her plethora of inconsistent statements and selective memory loss. 

Trump's family are tax cheats and that's how they made their fortune (despite the fact the IRS never said any such thing). 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #170 on: October 03, 2018, 05:51:20 PM »
So 2 wrongs make a right? :D

What a laugh! Conservative leaning folks, including their leader Trump frequently point the finger at past wrong doings, as if to suggest it makes current ones more acceptable. I.E. Clinton was an adulterer and a liar, so why are you now having problem with Trump's philandering and lies? What's good for the Dem's is good for GOP.  ::)

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #171 on: October 03, 2018, 05:53:42 PM »
What a laugh! Conservative leaning folks, including their leader Trump frequently point the finger at past wrong doings, as if to suggest it makes current ones more acceptable. I.E. Clinton was an adulterer and a liar, so why are you now having problem with Trump's philandering and lies? What's good for the Dem's is good for GOP.  ::)
Weird that when it comes back at you dums, you guys freak out and say exactly that......that just because Clinton banged a slut in the Oval office with a cigar, Trump should be crucified for banging one BEFORE he was your President.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #172 on: October 03, 2018, 06:05:43 PM »

Has Trump been getting blowjobs in the Oval Office from White House interns?
:

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #173 on: October 03, 2018, 06:06:26 PM »
Weird that when it comes back at you dums, you guys freak out and say exactly that......that just because Clinton banged a slut in the Oval office with a cigar, Trump should be crucified for banging one BEFORE he was your President.

Clearly they don’t have any credible answers
Their Fcuked at Know it
All they can do is be outraged by Everything Trump.

Pathetic Bunch.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #174 on: October 03, 2018, 06:08:21 PM »

Has Trump been getting blowjobs in the Oval Office from White House interns?

That & Some old Fella asking if Donald can stick his cock through a glory hole for him to Suck.