Author Topic: The Liberal Outrage Of The Week  (Read 112838 times)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: The Liberal Outrage Of The Week
« Reply #175 on: October 03, 2018, 06:19:12 PM »
Kavanaugh drank beer in high school and college. 

Trump "mocked" Ford when talking about her plethora of inconsistent statements and selective memory loss. 

Trump's family are tax cheats and that's how they made their fortune (despite the fact the IRS never said any such thing). 

And so?

Trump may be the one of the only people who didn't drink "beer" in college. Kavanaugh is just "one of the guys". (I thought Trump's animated performance at the Mississippi campaign rally was pretty good....if you're looking for a comedian).

Everyone should know by now that Trump has a complete lack of decorum regardless of the circumstances with the exception of his conversations with his bromance dictators.

In practice the IRS rarely goes back more than 6 years because it has a high enough burden of proof to meet in fraud cases without having to deal with the added difficulties of proving older charges. Basically....no worries for past tax evasions. ;) How Trump acquired his wealth in the past is not relevant with the exception that he may have lied about it. (He's a serial liar....so, nothing new here). If he's currently violating ethics laws, well, that's a different story.

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #176 on: October 03, 2018, 06:49:34 PM »

Everyone should know by now that Trump has a complete lack of decorum regardless of the circumstances with the exception of his conversations with his bromance dictators.

What was wrong with it? What did he say that was hurtful to you?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #177 on: October 03, 2018, 08:14:48 PM »
And so?

Trump may be the one of the only people who didn't drink "beer" in college. Kavanaugh is just "one of the guys". (I thought Trump's animated performance at the Mississippi campaign rally was pretty good....if you're looking for a comedian).

In practice the IRS rarely goes back more than 6 years because it has a high enough burden of proof to meet in fraud cases without having to deal with the added difficulties of proving older charges. Basically....no worries for past tax evasions. ;) How Trump acquired his wealth in the past is not relevant with the exception that he may have lied about it. (He's a serial liar....so, nothing new here). If he's currently violating ethics laws, well, that's a different story.
TDS
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #178 on: October 04, 2018, 05:09:04 AM »
Democratic operative charged with 'doxxing' senators

U.S. Capitol Police said Wednesday they have arrested a man they believe responsible for stealing and releasing personal information of senators online, apparently as part of the opposition to Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh.

Police charged Jackson A. Cosko, 27, with threats, witness tampering, unauthorized access of a government computer, identity theft, burglary, unlawful entry and publicizing restricted personal information. The charges include both federal and local offenses.

Jackson Cosko has a LinkedIn profile saying he’s a Democratic operative who worked in the Senate until earlier this year. Online records show he was a legislative correspondent for Sen. Maggie Hassan.

Mr. Cosko was also listed last month on a letter as a staff contact in the office of Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee, Texas Democrat.

Ms. Jackson Lee’s office didn’t respond to a request for comment but her chief of staff told Politico Mr. Cosko had been fired.

Ms. Jackson Lee has been an outspoken opponent of Judge Kavanaugh, and sat in on last week’s hearing. She caused a stir last week when she handed a note to the lawyers for Christine Blasey Ford, the woman who has upended Judge Kavanaugh’s confirmation process with allegations of a sexual assault in 1982.

‌Several senators have had personal information such as their home address and cell numbers released online in recent weeks as Democrats have tried to rally liberal activists to pressure lawmakers into opposing the confirmation of Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh.

Senators affected include Majority Leader Mitch McConnell and Sens. Lindsey Graham, Orrin G. Hatch and Mike Lee.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/oct/3/jackson-cosko-democratic-operative-charged-doxxing/

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #179 on: October 04, 2018, 07:54:11 AM »
Alyssa Milano: ‘I’m Filled with Rage’ — Trump, GOP Institutionalizing Sexual Abuse
brietbart ^ | 10/03/2018 | Pam Key
Posted on 10/4/2018, 9:45:32 AM by ChicagoConservative27

Tuesday on MSNBC’s “Live,” actress Alyssa Milano said she was “filled with rage” because when people like President Donald Trump and Supreme Court associate justice Brett Kavanaugh are put in positions of power, it means “sexual abuse has been institutionalized in this country.”

Milano said, “I’m filled with a lot of rage. It started last night. I couldn’t sleep at all last night. I can’t believe this is where we are. We are making distinct choices about what we want to be as a country. We’re making distinct choices about the people we’re putting in positions of power, whether it be Trump or Kavanaugh or our institutions. Sexual abuse has been institutionalized in this country, and it is heartbreaking for me. I don’t think we can allow another generation of women and children to feel as though their government isn’t listening, that doesn’t care, and they are invisible. I’m filled with rage, for Sarah to go on and say he was just stating the facts. The sky blue. I can state that fact. If I do it totally a little off, like the sky is blue, I’m mocking someone that may have said that. Tone is everything right now. We are making a choice. The Republican party is making a choice to back this man and this administration in this time, right now, right here and history will reflect upon this time as being devastating. I will tell you this; 34 days till the midterm election, there were 800,000 new voters on voter registration day. I think women, I think survivors, I think men are not going to allow this to continue. We’re going to take back the House and maybe even the Senate.”

(Excerpt) Read more at breitbart.com ...

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #180 on: October 04, 2018, 12:58:38 PM »

Has Trump been getting blowjobs in the Oval Office from White House interns?

Boom.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #181 on: October 04, 2018, 01:00:20 PM »
And so?

You're missing the point here.  I'm just citing the outrage of the week.  Gotta keep the lemmings angry to keep their eyes off the economy ("stupid") and get them to the polls for the blue trickle. 

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #182 on: October 04, 2018, 05:42:18 PM »
Democratic operative charged with 'doxxing' senators

U.S. Capitol Police said Wednesday they have arrested a man they believe responsible for stealing and releasing personal information of senators online, apparently as part of the opposition to Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh.

Police charged Jackson A. Cosko, 27, with threats, witness tampering, unauthorized access of a government computer, identity theft, burglary, unlawful entry and publicizing restricted personal information. The charges include both federal and local offenses.

Jackson Cosko has a LinkedIn profile saying he’s a Democratic operative who worked in the Senate until earlier this year. Online records show he was a legislative correspondent for Sen. Maggie Hassan.

Mr. Cosko was also listed last month on a letter as a staff contact in the office of Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee, Texas Democrat.

Ms. Jackson Lee’s office didn’t respond to a request for comment but her chief of staff told Politico Mr. Cosko had been fired.

Ms. Jackson Lee has been an outspoken opponent of Judge Kavanaugh, and sat in on last week’s hearing. She caused a stir last week when she handed a note to the lawyers for Christine Blasey Ford, the woman who has upended Judge Kavanaugh’s confirmation process with allegations of a sexual assault in 1982.

‌Several senators have had personal information such as their home address and cell numbers released online in recent weeks as Democrats have tried to rally liberal activists to pressure lawmakers into opposing the confirmation of Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh.

Senators affected include Majority Leader Mitch McConnell and Sens. Lindsey Graham, Orrin G. Hatch and Mike Lee.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/oct/3/jackson-cosko-democratic-operative-charged-doxxing/
There will be NO liberal outrage over this this week. ;)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #183 on: October 06, 2018, 10:27:14 AM »
Skip to comments.

Bette Midler Apologizes for Tweeting ‘Women Are the N-Word of the World’
Breitbart ^ | October 6, 2018 | Breitbart News
Posted on 10/6/2018, 11:30:29 AM by EdnaMode

Bette Midler is apologizing for a tweet that caused a social media backlash when she compared the struggle of women to the history of racism. The singer-actress wrote that women “are the n-word of the world” and “They are the most disrespected creatures on earth.” Midler was quoting the title of a 1972 song written by John Lennon and Yoko Ono.

Bette Midler✔ @BetteMidler

The too brief investigation of allegations against Kavanaugh infuriated me. Angrily I tweeted w/o thinking my choice of words would be enraging to black women who doubly suffer, both by being women and by being black. I am an ally and stand with you; always have. And I apologize.

(Excerpt) Read more at breitbart.com ...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #184 on: October 08, 2018, 06:17:03 AM »
Booker Says Kavanaugh Impeachment Not Off The Table
Yahoo ^ | October 8, 2018
Posted on 10/8/2018, 1:08:28 AM by Helicondelta

New Jersey Sen. Cory Booker said on Sunday the possibility of impeaching Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh shouldn’t be off the table if Democrats take one of the houses of Congress in next month’s midterm elections. Kavanaugh was confirmed on Saturday by a narrow vote following a contentious process that included multiple sexual assault allegations.

Other Democrats have raised the possibility of impeaching Kavanaugh over allegations that he committed perjury in his hearing at the Senate Judiciary Committee, on which Booker sits.

(Excerpt) Read more at yahoo.com ...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #185 on: October 08, 2018, 09:21:38 AM »
Liberals, This is War
New York Times ^ | By Charles M. Blow
Posted on 10/7/2018, 8:21:15 PM by Sub-Driver

Liberals, This is War

What’s at stake is much more than a single Supreme Court seat.

By Charles M. Blow

Opinion Columnist

Oct. 7, 2018

es, Brett Kavanaugh is on the Supreme Court. Rue the day. Rend your garments.

Then, step back, view the entirety of the battle in which you are engaged, and understand that Kavanaugh is just one part of a much larger plan by conservatives to fundamentally change the American political structure so that it enshrines and protects white male power even after America’s changing demographics and mores move away from that power.

This, for them, is not simply a game about political passion and political principles. This is a game of power, pure and simple, and it’s about whether the people who have long held that power will be able to retain it.

For them, Trump is just a useful idiot, a temporary anomaly.

They are thinking generationally, not in terms of the next election cycle but in terms of the next epoch.

Liberals can get so high-minded that they lose sight of the ground war. Yes, next month it is important to prove to the rest of Americans, and indeed the world, that Trump and the Republicans who promote and protect him are at odds with American values and with the American majority.

On one level this would provide relief and release for a pent-up demand by most Americans to be heard and to calm some of the chaos. But, catharsis is an emotional response and an emotional remedy.

Liberals have to look beyond emotions, beyond reactionary electoral enthusiasm, beyond needing to fall in love with candidates in order to vote for them, beyond the coming election and toward the coming showdown.

(Excerpt) Read more at nytimes.com ..

Kwon3

« Reply #186 on: October 08, 2018, 10:29:50 AM »
Liberals, This is War
New York Times ^ | By Charles M. Blow
Posted on 10/7/2018, 8:21:15 PM by Sub-Driver

Liberals, This is War

What’s at stake is much more than a single Supreme Court seat.

By Charles M. Blow

Opinion Columnist

Oct. 7, 2018

es, Brett Kavanaugh is on the Supreme Court. Rue the day. Rend your garments.

Then, step back, view the entirety of the battle in which you are engaged, and understand that Kavanaugh is just one part of a much larger plan by conservatives to fundamentally change the American political structure so that it enshrines and protects white male power even after America’s changing demographics and mores move away from that power.

This, for them, is not simply a game about political passion and political principles. This is a game of power, pure and simple, and it’s about whether the people who have long held that power will be able to retain it.

For them, Trump is just a useful idiot, a temporary anomaly.

They are thinking generationally, not in terms of the next election cycle but in terms of the next epoch.

Liberals can get so high-minded that they lose sight of the ground war. Yes, next month it is important to prove to the rest of Americans, and indeed the world, that Trump and the Republicans who promote and protect him are at odds with American values and with the American majority.

On one level this would provide relief and release for a pent-up demand by most Americans to be heard and to calm some of the chaos. But, catharsis is an emotional response and an emotional remedy.

Liberals have to look beyond emotions, beyond reactionary electoral enthusiasm, beyond needing to fall in love with candidates in order to vote for them, beyond the coming election and toward the coming showdown.

(Excerpt) Read more at nytimes.com ..

gay post reported

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #187 on: October 08, 2018, 11:41:09 AM »
Kavanaugh confirmed.  They want this outrage to last till the November election.  Cannot imagine that will happen.  There will likely be at least 3 or 4 more outrages by then. 

Kwon3

« Reply #188 on: October 08, 2018, 11:58:20 AM »
Kavanaugh confirmed.  They want this outrage to last till the November election.  Cannot imagine that will happen.  There will likely be at least 3 or 4 more outrages by then. 
No, we want them to stay mad. As Mitch McConnell himself said in self-congratulatory tone yesterday, the protesters and Senate Democrats have breathed new life into the Republican midterm candidacies and renewed the base's unwavering support for Donald Trump.

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #189 on: October 08, 2018, 12:27:17 PM »
The only practical thing to do, is realize that the current state of politics is win at all cost.
That's the current rule and ignoring it , is like bringing a knife to a gun fight.

I used to be a down the middle "independent " and voted equally for both sides, based on the individual in the race.
Now, in the Trump era, it's obvious that team Trump laughs at dems wanting "political compromise.
Let's do our best to vote them out of power . That's the ONLY solution.

Please cite ONE political compromise the Dems would be in agreement on.
:

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #190 on: October 08, 2018, 12:59:04 PM »
Please cite ONE political compromise the Dems would be in agreement on.

I can cite a few, albeit not "political" compromises they desire...  They want to compromise our Constitution.  They want to compromise  our borders.  In  short, the Democrats want to compromise our safety. 

They are the pigs of Animal Farm.

I tend to think you believe as I do, Princess.  If not, I still appreciate your forums.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #191 on: October 08, 2018, 01:17:03 PM »
The only practical thing to do, is realize that the current state of politics is win at all cost.
That's the current rule and ignoring it , is like bringing a knife to a gun fight.

I used to be a down the middle "independent " and voted equally for both sides, based on the individual in the race.
Now, in the Trump era, it's obvious that team Trump laughs at dems wanting "political compromise.
Let's do our best to vote them out of power . That's the ONLY solution.

Oh ok.  ::)

How did The Democraps & The False allegations from Dr Ford Go ??

;D

Kwon3

« Reply #192 on: October 08, 2018, 02:41:55 PM »
You still sure this was about "Dr" Ford's testimony and not something else all along?

https://www.dailywire.com/news/36827/colbert-writer-kavanaugh-im-just-glad-we-ruined-joseph-curl

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #193 on: October 09, 2018, 02:03:33 PM »
Minnesota teacher resigns over 'kill Kavanaugh' post

ROSEMOUNT, Minn. (KMSP) - A Minnesota teacher has resigned from her post while the district investigates complaints over a Twitter post in which she allegedly references killing U.S. Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh. She was placed on leave when the tweet first surfaced.

“So whose gonna take one for the team and kill Kavanaugh,” reads the tweet, posted on the evening of Saturday, Oct. 6 from a now-suspended account.

On Tuesday, Independent School District 917 Superintendent Mark A. Zuzek said the teacher voluntarily resigned and is no longer employed by the district.

“On Sunday, October 7, 2018, the district began receiving complaints regarding an employee,” Zuzek said in a statement. “The actions of the employee did not occur at school, and there were no school devices, equipment, or other school staff involved in the actions.  At no time were students or staff in danger.  The employee was placed on paid administrative leave and an investigation conducted."

Pursuant with the data practices act, Zuzek said the district is “limited to providing additional information regarding this matter.”

Kavanaugh was confirmed by the Senate on Saturday by a 50-48 vote. He was quickly sworn-in “so that he can begin to participate in the work of the Court immediately,” according to the statement from the Supreme Court.

The Kavanaugh vote was the most narrow Senate confirmation since 1881. The Supreme Court just began a new session Oct. 1 and has four hearings this week.

Kavanaugh’s confirmation followed weeks of debate and testimony over allegations from at least three women who say Kavanaugh sexually assaulted them in high school and college. The findings of an FBI investigation into the allegations were given to senators before the final vote, yet the findings reportedly show no evidence corroborating allegations of sexual misconduct. Kavanaugh and his primary accuser, Dr. Christine Blasey Ford, were not interviewed by the FBI.

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.fox9.com/news/minnesota-teacher-resigns-over-kill-kavanaugh-post

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #194 on: October 10, 2018, 12:17:07 PM »
The republicans and Team Trump won this scotus seat fair and square.
Despite the Lowlife Tactic’s of The Democraps & Lying Dr Ford

Thank You. 👍🏻

Oh and I Edited your Reply for accuracy.   ;D

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #195 on: October 10, 2018, 12:43:00 PM »
You still sure this was about "Dr" Ford's testimony and not something else all along?

https://www.dailywire.com/news/36827/colbert-writer-kavanaugh-im-just-glad-we-ruined-joseph-curl

‘Late Show’ Writer Ariel DumBasS Under Fire for Obvious ‘Joke’ About Brett Kavanaugh

https://observer.com/2018/10/late-show-writer-ariel-dumas-kavanaugh-twitter-joke/

Highly punchable face
:

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #196 on: October 10, 2018, 12:51:17 PM »
‘Late Show’ Writer Ariel DumBasS Under Fire for Obvious ‘Joke’ About Brett Kavanaugh

https://observer.com/2018/10/late-show-writer-ariel-dumas-kavanaugh-twitter-joke/

Highly punchable face

Someone should post back to the stupid bitch....
We’re glad it ruined Dr Fords life

What with her $1 million donations.

See if The Dumb Bitch & the Libtard Left find that equally as Funny.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #197 on: October 10, 2018, 01:30:30 PM »
That was funny. Good get big zinger LOL

But seriously, bashing Dr Ford and ridiculing survivors of sexual abuse is political death.
Trump could have congratulated his new justice and avoided saying her claims were a hoax.
By doing so, he just pissed off more women and lost more votes in the mid terms.

That cvnt Ford is the 2018 version of tawana brawley

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #198 on: October 10, 2018, 01:57:27 PM »
That was funny. Good get big zinger LOL

But seriously, bashing Dr Ford and ridiculing survivors of sexual abuse is political death.
Trump could have congratulated his new justice and avoided saying her claims were a hoax.
By doing so, he just pissed off more women and lost more votes in the mid terms.

Okay - Let’s go with the Dr Ford allegation - Do you Believe her story is true & holds water ?

I think she & The Democraps did just as much harm to women & potential voters
With the awful conduct of Supporters & Her very sketchy story.

If she is to be believed then prosecute him in a court of law
Why just a pathetic attempt to stop him getting in the Supreme Court Only.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #199 on: October 10, 2018, 02:14:02 PM »
Okay - Let’s go with the Dr Ford allegation - Do you Believe her story is true & holds water ?

I think she & The Democraps did just as much harm to women & potential voters
With the awful conduct of Supporters & Her very sketchy story.

If she is to be believed then prosecute him in a court of law
Why just a pathetic attempt to stop him getting in the Supreme Court Only.

She looks like Andy Dick