Author Topic: The Liberal Outrage Of The Week  (Read 113041 times)

James

Re: The Liberal Outrage Of The Week
« Reply #375 on: January 03, 2020, 06:55:57 PM »
According the the Obama Department of Defense, Qasem Soleimani was a terrorist directly responsible for the murder of over 500 US service men & women. Why are congressional Dems outraged that he’s finally dead?

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #376 on: January 03, 2020, 08:24:07 PM »
According the the Obama Department of Defense, Qasem Soleimani was a terrorist directly responsible for the murder of over 500 US service men & women. Why are congressional Dems outraged that he’s finally dead?

Because they’re a Bunch of Whinging Whining Jibbering Retards.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #377 on: January 03, 2020, 08:28:24 PM »
Because of TDS.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #378 on: January 31, 2020, 05:36:00 PM »
The Senate refuses to call ADDITIONAL witnesses at President Trump's impeachment trial. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #379 on: February 12, 2020, 12:44:48 PM »
President Trump acquitted.  Forever. 

President Trump tweets about Roger Stone.

The DOJ pulls back 7-9 year prison request.

Four prosecutors resign. 

The sky is falling. 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #380 on: February 12, 2020, 12:49:03 PM »
President Trump acquitted.  Forever. 

President Trump tweets about Roger Stone.

The DOJ pulls back 7-9 year prison request.

Four prosecutors resign. 

The sky is falling. 

It's all small potatoes with the exception of the sky falling. Is that due to climate change?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #381 on: February 12, 2020, 01:00:48 PM »
It's all small potatoes with the exception of the sky falling. Is that due to climate change?

It is NOT small potatoes.  People are angry.  Outraged.  The AG Barr should resign, the POTUS impeached again, etc., etc. 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #382 on: February 12, 2020, 01:16:02 PM »
It is NOT small potatoes.  People are angry.  Outraged.  The AG Barr should resign, the POTUS impeached again, etc., etc. 

I wasn't speaking for others. I was speaking for myself. As far as I am concerned it is small potatoes. Frankly, I am more interested in having a productive workout today and what I will fix for dinner tonight.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #383 on: February 12, 2020, 01:27:05 PM »
I wasn't speaking for others. I was speaking for myself. As far as I am concerned it is small potatoes. Frankly, I am more interested in having a productive workout today and what I will fix for dinner tonight.

I am speaking about the establishment and liberals-statists-progressives in general.  They are outraged.  They must be exhausted.  I said a long time ago they need to pace themselves. 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #384 on: February 12, 2020, 06:16:06 PM »
I am speaking about the establishment and liberals-statists-progressives in general.  They are outraged.  They must be exhausted.  I said a long time ago they need to pace themselves. 

The same can be said for conservatives. Everyone should just chill.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #385 on: February 12, 2020, 06:28:59 PM »

Saggy today :  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #386 on: February 12, 2020, 07:57:19 PM »
Conservatives have been kicking back laughing at your liberal tears.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #387 on: February 12, 2020, 09:23:03 PM »

Absolutely false.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #388 on: February 17, 2020, 02:40:18 PM »
President Trump goes to the Daytona 500.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #389 on: February 17, 2020, 06:58:27 PM »

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #390 on: February 18, 2020, 10:33:13 AM »
Women horrified over Trumps old sound byte of "grab her by the pussy", gee, no normal man ever spoke like that before.  ::)

Then, they go out and buy 125 million copies of "50 shades of The Ghey". Again, Libtard "selective outrage"... ::)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #391 on: February 18, 2020, 10:47:52 AM »
Women horrified over Trumps old sound byte of "grab her by the pussy", gee, no normal man ever spoke like that before.  ::)

Then, they go out and buy 125 million copies of "50 shades of The Ghey". Again, Libtard "selective outrage"... ::)

As far as anybody knows, no U.S. President ever spoke that way or at least was recorded doing so.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #392 on: February 18, 2020, 10:51:27 AM »
As far as anybody knows, no U.S. President ever spoke that way or at least was recorded doing so.

Lol.  Jfk was cheating on wife and banging women in the pool .   LBJ was known as a womanizer. 

Go back to bed.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #393 on: February 18, 2020, 11:21:29 AM »
Lol.  Jfk was cheating on wife and banging women in the pool .   LBJ was known as a womanizer. 

Go back to bed.

So what? We are talking about being recorded making crass comments. A lot of men in powerful positions have reputations for their infidelities. Most don't publicly denigrate women by making lewd remarks. Jimmy Carter may be the only President who was morally upstanding or at least hid his indiscretions. 

If it is okay to publicly say that can you grab women by the pussy, how big a leap is it to actually do publicly do it? 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #394 on: February 18, 2020, 11:31:46 AM »
So what? We are talking about being recorded making crass comments. A lot of men in powerful positions have reputations for their infidelities. Most don't publicly denigrate women by making lewd remarks. Jimmy Carter may be the only President who was morally upstanding or at least hid his indiscretions. 

If it is okay to publicly say that can you grab women by the pussy, how big a leap is it to actually do publicly do it? 

GTFO!   Honestly your posts are completely laughable and a parody at this point. 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #395 on: February 18, 2020, 11:38:30 AM »
GTFO!   Honestly your posts are completely laughable and a parody at this point. 

If it makes you feel better to think this, that's fine. -Seems like when you have no argument, it is your go to comment. We are at opposite ends of the political spectrum, I don't expect you to be a rational and open minded person nor do I expect you to agree with me.   

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #396 on: February 18, 2020, 11:41:46 AM »
If it makes you feel better to think this, that's fine. -Seems like when you have no argument, it is your go to comment. We are at opposite ends of the political spectrum, I don't expect you to be a rational and open minded person nor do I expect you to agree with me.   

Think about it - back then they didnt have all the media and cameras etc etc.  you dont think LBJ or Kennedy - or Senator Kennedy - or others talked the same exact way?   Remember Senator Dodd and Kennedy story about double teaming women?

Spare me your fake, empty, idiotic, non-serious, liberal bs outrage.   No one takes you guys remotely seriously as before.  you are mocked now for your mental derangement.   

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #397 on: February 18, 2020, 12:03:32 PM »
Think about it - back then they didnt have all the media and cameras etc etc.  you dont think LBJ or Kennedy - or Senator Kennedy - or others talked the same exact way?   Remember Senator Dodd and Kennedy story about double teaming women?

Spare me your fake, empty, idiotic, non-serious, liberal bs outrage.   No one takes you guys remotely seriously as before.  you are mocked now for your mental derangement.   

What outrage? I have no outrage. Disappointment maybe, but definitely nothing even remotely like being outraged. I've seen more political change than you by a long shot. I may not like what I see sometimes but I don't lose sleep over it.

Supposedly, you are a young person with a job and hopefully other interests and yet you seem to spend a heck of a lot of time posting political shit on a board where nothing you post will actually change anything. Yeah, I do it too. But I am old, unattached, retired and have too much time on my hands. What's your excuse?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #398 on: February 18, 2020, 12:05:07 PM »
What outrage? I have no outrage. Disappointment maybe, but definitely nothing even remotely like being outraged. I've seen more political change than you by a long shot. I may not like what I see sometimes but I don't lose sleep over it.

Supposedly, you are a young person with a job and hopefully other interests and yet you seem to spend a heck of a lot of time posting political shit on a board where nothing you post will actually change anything. Yeah, I do it too. But I am old, unattached, retired and have too much time on my hands. What's your excuse?

I post my workouts on the Y page.   Check em out.  My interests are working out, heavy metal, politics,

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #399 on: February 18, 2020, 12:19:54 PM »

How do you what past presidents said in private conversations that took place 11 years before they were elected?