Author Topic: The Liberal Outrage Of The Week  (Read 113047 times)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Re: The Liberal Outrage Of The Week
« Reply #400 on: February 18, 2020, 12:20:24 PM »
Lol.  Jfk was cheating on wife and banging women in the pool .   LBJ was known as a womanizer. 

Go back to bed.

While he was in office too. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #401 on: February 18, 2020, 12:21:04 PM »
The president uses his Constitutional pardon power. 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #402 on: February 18, 2020, 01:51:04 PM »
How do you what past presidents said in private conversations that took place 11 years before they were elected? 

We don't know. What's your point? What we do know is what Trump was recorded as saying. Are we to assume past presidents said the same or worse. I'm not big on assumptions. Maybe it is just me, but I favor proof or speculation.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #403 on: February 18, 2020, 02:45:31 PM »
We don't know. What's your point? What we do know is what Trump was recorded as saying. Are we to assume past presidents said the same or worse. I'm not big on assumptions. Maybe it is just me, but I favor proof or speculation.

I know you tend to forget what you posted, in the same thread, but here is what you said:

As far as anybody knows, no U.S. President ever spoke that way or at least was recorded doing so.

You have no idea whether past U.S. presidents spoke that way, 11 years before they took office. 

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #404 on: February 18, 2020, 04:12:37 PM »
I am very happy with president Trump for pardoning former governor Rodney Blagojevich.

Hopefully, former Detroit Mayor Kwame Kilpatrick is next.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #405 on: February 18, 2020, 04:24:06 PM »
I know you tend to forget what you posted, in the same thread, but here is what you said:

You have no idea whether past U.S. presidents spoke that way, 11 years before they took office. 

I did not forget what I posted.  I posted "As far as anybody knows, no U.S. President ever spoke that way." and later responded to your question, "How do I know what past Presidents said....?" I answered, "We don't know."  Note: whether something was said 11 years ago or yesterday has nothing to do with this conversation. I guess I could have been absolutely specific had I written "...no U.S. President with the exception of Trump...."

I'll repeat, we do know Trump said "grab them by the pussy." And, that is all we know for certain.  What other presidents said or didn't say doesn't make Trump's comments any less egregious.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #406 on: February 18, 2020, 04:43:15 PM »
I am very happy with president Trump for pardoning former governor Rodney Blagojevich.

Hopefully, former Detroit Mayor Kwame Kilpatrick is next.

I'm curious, why are you happy about this? Do you think the sentence was too harsh? Do you think 28 years is overkill for Kwame Kilpatrick being found guilty of racketeering? If you why? How much time on average do people found guilty of racketeering get?

Former Oregon Governor John Kitzhaber served three full terms and was sworn in for a fourth term when he was forced by his own party to resign amid accusations of allowing and aiding his live-in girlfriend Cylvia Hayes in violating state government ethics rules. He was recently levied a $20,000 fine. He was lucky. It could very well have gone worse for him had he not been such a popular governor.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #407 on: February 18, 2020, 04:46:32 PM »
I did not forget what I posted.  I posted "As far as anybody knows, no U.S. President ever spoke that way." and later responded to your question, "How do I know what past Presidents said....?" I answered, "We don't know."  Note: whether something was said 11 years ago or yesterday has nothing to do with this conversation. I guess I could have been absolutely specific had I written "...no U.S. President with the exception of Trump...."

I'll repeat, we do know Trump said "grab them by the pussy." And, that is all we know for certain.  What other presidents said or didn't say doesn't make Trump's comments any less egregious.

Maybe you don't realize that the comment Trump made as 11 years before he took office.  That's the context.  So no, you have no idea whether any prior president made comments, 11 years before taking office, that are similar to what Trump said. 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #408 on: February 18, 2020, 05:19:32 PM »
Maybe you don't realize that the comment Trump made as 11 years before he took office.  That's the context.  So no, you have no idea whether any prior president made comments, 11 years before taking office, that are similar to what Trump said. 

Thank you for confirming what I posted. The time 'context' is your addition. What he said was uncalled for. Sure people change. I've not seen any evidence of this being the case with him.

"You could see there was blood coming out of her eyes," Trump told CNN's Don Lemon on Friday night. (2015)"Blood coming out of her wherever."

Trump commented about Mika Brzezinski,"I heard poorly rated @Morning_Joe speaks badly of me (don't watch anymore). Then how come low I.Q. Crazy Mika, along with Psycho Joe, came to Mar-a-Lago 3 nights in a row around New Year's Eve, and insisted on joining me. She was bleeding badly from a face-lift. I said no!"

Trump about Clinton, "She got schlonged." [Dec. 21, 2015]

On Clinton taking a bathroom break at a Democratic debate: "I know where she went, it's disgusting, I don't want to talk about it … No, it's too disgusting. Don't say it, it's disgusting." [Dec. 21, 2015]

About Democratic Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand, "Someone who would come to my office 'begging' for campaign contributions not so long ago (and would do anything for them)." [Dec. 12, 2017]

Commenting on Omarosa Manigault-Newman,  "A crazed, crying lowlife" and a "dog." [Aug. 14, 2018]

To a contestant on The Apprentice: "That must be a pretty picture, you dropping to your knees." [2013]

It looks like a pattern to me. There's tons more similar Trump quotes that make his opinion of women very clear. I only picked a few of the more recent ones.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #409 on: February 18, 2020, 05:39:05 PM »
I'm curious, why are you happy about this? Do you think the sentence was too harsh? Do you think 28 years is overkill for Kwame Kilpatrick being found guilty of racketeering? If you why? How much time on average do people found guilty of racketeering get?

Former Oregon Governor John Kitzhaber served three full terms and was sworn in for a fourth term when he was forced by his own party to resign amid accusations of allowing and aiding his live-in girlfriend Cylvia Hayes in violating state government ethics rules. He was recently levied a $20,000 fine. He was lucky. It could very well have gone worse for him had he not been such a popular governor.

Yes, I feel the sentences way exceed the crime.  I used to be friends with a guy in high school.  4 years after graduation in 1995 he blew someones brains out.  He was released from prison in 2010 (yes, that's 15 years) and is no longer even on parole.  That is bullshit that he only got 15 years but it is bigger bullshit for Kwame to serve 3 decades.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #410 on: February 18, 2020, 07:01:56 PM »
Thank you for confirming what I posted. The time 'context' is your addition. What he said was uncalled for. Sure people change. I've not seen any evidence of this being the case with him.

"You could see there was blood coming out of her eyes," Trump told CNN's Don Lemon on Friday night. (2015)"Blood coming out of her wherever."

Trump commented about Mika Brzezinski,"I heard poorly rated @Morning_Joe speaks badly of me (don't watch anymore). Then how come low I.Q. Crazy Mika, along with Psycho Joe, came to Mar-a-Lago 3 nights in a row around New Year's Eve, and insisted on joining me. She was bleeding badly from a face-lift. I said no!"

On Clinton taking a bathroom break at a Democratic debate: "I know where she went, it's disgusting, I don't want to talk about it … No, it's too disgusting. Don't say it, it's disgusting." [Dec. 21, 2015]

About Democratic Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand, "Someone who would come to my office 'begging' for campaign contributions not so long ago (and would do anything for them)." [Dec. 12, 2017]

Commenting on Omarosa Manigault-Newman,  "A crazed, crying lowlife" and a "dog." [Aug. 14, 2018]

To a contestant on The Apprentice: "That must be a pretty picture, you dropping to your knees." [2013]

It looks like a pattern to me. There's tons more similar Trump quotes that make his opinion of women very clear. I only picked a few of the more recent ones.

Weak.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #411 on: February 19, 2020, 12:56:05 AM »
Weak.

Why am I not surprised you reply thusly. Perhaps because you've become rather predictable.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #412 on: February 19, 2020, 12:57:56 AM »

I fucking laugh every time I read this one. 

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #413 on: February 19, 2020, 03:54:49 AM »

Didn’t LBJ say he’d “have every N——r voting democrat for the next 100 years”?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #414 on: February 19, 2020, 01:30:23 PM »
Didn’t LBJ say he’d “have every N——r voting democrat for the next 100 years”?

Don't know...did he? What's it got to do with making disparaging remarks about women?

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #415 on: February 19, 2020, 01:54:32 PM »
Don't know...did he? What's it got to do with making disparaging remarks about women?

FFS - “Disparaging remarks” 🙄 Really — It was Man talk.
That’s how Men talk about women often to each other.,
And no doubt women talk about men in an equally “Disparaging” Manner.

So What, - Oh he was Recorded- Big Deal 🙄
Do you Not Live in The Real World anymore Prime ?
It’s appearing more & more you’re not - only some ridiculous idealistic world.

Stop being a Space Cadet & Come back down to Earth.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #416 on: February 19, 2020, 02:49:01 PM »
FFS - “Disparaging remarks” 🙄 Really — It was Man talk.
That’s how Men talk about women often to each other.,
And no doubt women talk about men in an equally “Disparaging” Manner.

So What, - Oh he was Recorded- Big Deal 🙄
Do you Not Live in The Real World anymore Prime ?
It’s appearing more & more you’re not - only some ridiculous idealistic world.

Stop being a Space Cadet & Come back down to Earth.

Get over yourself.

In the real world, many of Trump's comments about women are disparaging or at least sexist. It makes no difference whether they reflect how men talk about females. And from what I've heard, I agree, women do the same when talking about about men. Fortunately, most of us haven't been recorded saying these things. And if we had, chances are no one would care unless we were public figures.

Why do I think if Obama, Clinton or JFK had been caught making similar remarks, you'd be all over it? Maybe it is you who is out in space. I'll send you a lifeline back to earth.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #417 on: February 19, 2020, 06:08:56 PM »
So what?  
Typical response of a liberal twat, it's ok for them, only want to make an issue out of it because it was Trump. Hypocrites. ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
« Reply #418 on: February 19, 2020, 06:26:06 PM »

I quoted your post where you said “We don’t know what {sic} past presidents said”. Just pointing out that all of these guys talk shit. And I’m not saying I agree or defend what Trump said.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #419 on: February 19, 2020, 09:10:43 PM »
Get over yourself.

In the real world, many of Trump's comments about women are disparaging or at least sexist. It makes no difference whether they reflect how men talk about females. And from what I've heard, I agree, women do the same when talking about about men. Fortunately, most of us haven't been recorded saying these things. And if we had, chances are no one would care unless we were public figures.

Why do I think if Obama, Clinton or JFK had been caught making similar remarks, you'd be all over it? Maybe it is you who is out in space. I'll send you a lifeline back to earth.

So what?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #420 on: February 20, 2020, 12:12:10 AM »
Get over yourself.

And So What.

Earth Calling Prime Space Cadet - Time to Come Down.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #421 on: February 20, 2020, 12:14:03 AM »
I quoted your post where you said “We don’t know what {sic} past presidents said”. Just pointing out that all of these guys talk shit. And I’m not saying I agree or defend what Trump said.

Okay sorry. I get it. I overreacted to your post.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
« Reply #422 on: February 20, 2020, 04:51:37 AM »
Okay sorry. I get it. I overreacted to your post.

It’s ok, I’ll overlook it. This time

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #423 on: February 27, 2020, 10:39:38 AM »
The coronavirus happened and the president put VP Pence in charge of handling. 

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #424 on: February 27, 2020, 03:23:25 PM »
https://www.analyzingamerica.org/new-york-times-columnist-renames-coronavirus-lets-call-it-trumpvirus

Gail Collins

New York Times Columnist Renames Coronavirus: ‘Let’s Call It Trumpvirus’

“If you’re feeling awful,” NYT opinion columnist Gail Collins writes, “you know who to blame.”

Collins continues, “Our president had to be going crazy over a problem that involves both declining stock prices and germs.