Author Topic: Why no thread about the ICE Raids last week  (Read 1935 times)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Why no thread about the ICE Raids last week
« on: August 12, 2019, 06:06:01 PM »
Isn't this what you Trumptards live for?

I thought at least one of you would have made a thread about it

Notice how Trump bitches about "sanctuary cities" but when ICE actually wants to make a large scale raid they have to go to a red state

I noticed they didn't bother to arrest the owner of the company who surely knew he was employing illeal aliens

I guess Trumptard told them not to arrest the owner becuase it would cast light on his own past and current employment of illegal aliens

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: Why no thread about the ICE Raids last week
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2019, 09:42:13 PM »
Isn't this what you Trumptards live for?

I thought at least one of you would have made a thread about it

Notice how Trump bitches about "sanctuary cities" but when ICE actually wants to make a large scale raid they have to go to a red state

I noticed they didn't bother to arrest the owner of the company who surely knew he was employing illeal aliens

I guess Trumptard told them not to arrest the owner becuase it would cast light on his own past and current employment of illegal aliens

Failed thread....as usual. Has nothing to do with the state libtard.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2019, 06:14:20 AM »
It’s pointless to argue with liberals and leftists on this issue simply because you won’t accept that there is a distinction between legal and illegal immigration.

Bear232

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2019, 08:45:46 AM »
same ICE raids as in the Obama years....These are people who have lapsed visas, or who felony charges.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2019, 01:56:07 PM »
If you want to stop illegal immigration or at least slow it down significantly this is where you start:

"...arrest the owner of the company who surely knew he was employing illegal aliens"

Building a wall is really just building political currency to use in an election.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2019, 02:08:05 PM »
If you want to stop illegal immigration or at least slow it down significantly this is where you start:

"...arrest the owner of the company who surely knew he was employing illegal aliens"

Building a wall is really just building political currency to use in an election.

exactly my point which of course went right over the heads of our resident Trumptards

Same goes for Trump - he spent the majority of his life (probably right up to the present day) employing illegal workers in his various hotels, golf courses and consturction sites

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2019, 06:20:40 PM »
exactly my point which of course went right over the heads of our resident Trumptards

Same goes for Trump - he spent the majority of his life (probably right up to the present day) employing illegal workers in his various hotels, golf courses and consturction sites

How many illegal immigrants do you employ?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: August 14, 2019, 01:30:38 PM »

I'm having the ivy taken out of a steep bank on two sides of my property. The fellows the landscaper sends to work on it are mostly Latino. Should I be asking to see their I.D.?  :)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #8 on: August 14, 2019, 01:44:16 PM »

probably the same number as you

a better question would be how many illegals has Trump employed over the years and how many he still continues to employ

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #9 on: August 14, 2019, 06:11:42 PM »
I'm having the ivy taken out of a steep bank on two sides of my property. The fellows the landscaper sends to work on it are mostly Latino. Should I be asking to see their I.D.?  :)
Yes.

probably the same number as you

a better question would be how many illegals has Trump employed over the years and how many he still continues to employ
Why is that "a better question"?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: August 14, 2019, 06:31:52 PM »
A lot of these companies use staffing agencies that alleviates the burden of checking the legal status. They need to do away with that and make it where if you have over a certain number of employees you’re responsible regardless.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: August 14, 2019, 07:55:46 PM »
Yes.
Why is that "a better question"?

He menat to say "a better answer" since there was none to the original question.