Author Topic: DJ & his new Smith&Wesson  (Read 14562 times)

DJ

• Pros
  • Getbig II
  • "PAIN IS WEAKNESS LEAVING YOUR BODY"
Re: DJ & his new Smith&Wesson
« Reply #50 on: May 04, 2012, 12:37:34 PM »
lmao..that's whats up.

Its to keep shane strattens wife away ;D

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #51 on: May 04, 2012, 12:39:00 PM »
do you realise how easy it is to buy your way out of trouble in Thailand

Not as easy as you seem to think. Certainly not Ecstasy possession with intent to supply and certainly not when it has been well publicized.
O

Aussie Duffman

• Getbig III
« Reply #52 on: May 04, 2012, 12:53:23 PM »
lmao..that's whats up.

sorry  ;D
Herpes

smoothasf

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #53 on: May 04, 2012, 01:00:14 PM »
You could snuff fuck the presidents daughter there for 10k.  400 gbp  will get you out of smuggling large quantities of tobacco. Call bs if you want but i know this for a fact. 

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #54 on: May 04, 2012, 01:19:51 PM »
"Hand guns are made for killing. . . They ain't no good for nothing else.    -L Skynyrd
a

1stkeepitreal

• Getbig III
« Reply #55 on: May 04, 2012, 01:29:13 PM »
Lets recall.....it was DJ's overrated body worshiping friend from Phuket being the one that came up with the money to spring DJ out of Thai jail.  DJ could not afford nor was in a position to bribe anybody on his own.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #56 on: May 04, 2012, 01:42:27 PM »
Another pro, escaping from getbig being in the 50 posts zone..

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
« Reply #57 on: May 04, 2012, 01:56:07 PM »
Lets recall.....it was DJ's overrated body worshiping friend from Phuket being the one that came up with the money to spring DJ out of Thai jail.  DJ could not afford nor was in a position to bribe anybody on his own.

hahahaha, exactly. yet you read some of the posts from the kids and fucking broke-ass losers on here and they talk like the meathead pro bodybuilders they worship that lease cars, live off girlfriends and schmoes, are super rich pimps living in the fast lane of life and the pinnacle of human achievement .  ;D

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #58 on: May 04, 2012, 02:01:46 PM »
In Canada you're only allowed hunting rifles and shotguns, fucking f.aggots.

But they also have less murders, better overall well-being etc. Right ?

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #59 on: May 04, 2012, 02:17:07 PM »

But they also have less murders, better overall well-being etc. Right ?

I'm not a Canadian (though I wish..), but based on what I saw on the -excellent- documentary "Bowling for Columbine", there seems to be a correlation between a gun law and the murder rate (also kills, but that's another topic). He crossed the Canadian border and was stunned about the low murder rate.

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #60 on: May 04, 2012, 02:17:28 PM »

There's nothing more comforting than walking around with a concealed weapon. Either in your vehicle or preferably strapped to your body. A handgun is way more practical and efficient for self defence than a big shitty rifle or shotgun...

Yes Canada seems to be "safer", but you have to consider our population is only 30m that is spread out over a huge land mass. You guys (the U.S.) have 300m and many more illegals that are unaccounted for. This automatically raises crime statistics substantially. You guys also have way more degenerate minority scum that do nothing but drain the welfare system and shoot each other because they're not bloods, crips, ms-13, or wtv b.eaner faggotry gang they call themselves now.   

I really don't think it's wise or natural to depend on random copper shit head for your safety. These guys are "after the fact", you want to be able to respond when shit happens. This means you have to carry a weapon.

Personally I'm not from USA... thought this was clear to everybody  ;D

But I see your point.
I love guns myself but never had need or will to carry one with me in civil.

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: May 04, 2012, 02:20:24 PM »
A handgun is way more practical and efficient for self defence than a big shitty rifle or shotgun...
Handgun more practical than a rifle or shotgun = Yes.
Handgun more efficient than a rifle or shotgun = No.

Guns are made for stopping threats, and/or killing.  Handguns are moderate for stopping threats, and/or killing.  Rifles and shotguns are excellent for stopping threats, and/or killing.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #62 on: May 04, 2012, 02:29:38 PM »
Handgun more practical than a rifle or shotgun = Yes.
Handgun more efficient than a rifle or shotgun = No.

Guns are made for stopping threats, and/or killing.  Handguns are moderate for stopping threats, and/or killing.  Rifles and shotguns are excellent for stopping threats, and/or killing.

This guy knows what he's talking about

A pistol is a side arm to your rifle or it will bail you out until you get to your rifle , shit hits the fan I'm grabbing this

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: May 04, 2012, 02:41:56 PM »
damn federal and international convicted felon? LMAO I just legally bought the gun yesterday and if you would have an idea of what you are talking about which you obviously not, then you would know that if you buy a gun registered in your name the ATF/FBI will run a back round check and if you are a convicted felon you ain't buying nothing but a toy gun. Guys lighten up it's nothing but a  picture of a gun unloaded and all lol

FAg
A

TooMuchMuscle4U

• Getbig III
« Reply #64 on: May 04, 2012, 02:45:29 PM »
what the fuck is the point of carrying around an unloaded gun? ::) ::)

oh wait :-X :-X :-X

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: May 04, 2012, 02:47:37 PM »
what the fuck is the point of carrying around an unloaded gun? ::) ::)

oh wait :-X :-X :-X
DJ= DUMB JACKASS
A

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #66 on: May 04, 2012, 02:53:42 PM »

There's nothing more comforting than walking around with a concealed weapon. Either in your vehicle or preferably strapped to your body. A handgun is way more practical and efficient for self defence than a big shitty rifle or shotgun...

Yes Canada seems to be "safer", but you have to consider our population is only 30m that is spread out over a huge land mass. You guys (the U.S.) have 300m and many more illegals that are unaccounted for. This automatically raises crime statistics substantially. You guys also have way more degenerate minority scum that do nothing but drain the welfare system and shoot each other because they're not bloods, crips, ms-13, or wtv b.eaner faggotry gang they call themselves now.   

I really don't think it's wise or natural to depend on random copper shit head for your safety. These guys are "after the fact", you want to be able to respond when shit happens. This means you have to carry a weapon.

This is what I want to hear from a guy who calls himself "Psychopath".

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #67 on: May 04, 2012, 02:55:28 PM »
Is it true the Big Down Hill carries around a 5 inch gun?

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #68 on: May 04, 2012, 03:34:41 PM »

There's nothing more comforting than walking around with a concealed weapon. Either in your vehicle or preferably strapped to your body.

For an incredibly anxious and insecure man or woman, I imagine this to be true.

Not at all comforting to the rest of the populace than this type of thinking by someone who goes by the moniker "Psychopath".
!

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #69 on: May 04, 2012, 05:26:33 PM »

You're an absolute naive pussy of a man. I don't give a fuck if guns spook you, babe. Deal with it.   

you sound like a tough customer

epic_alien

« Reply #70 on: May 04, 2012, 05:40:05 PM »
You need a concealed handgun license to pack a gun like that in the future. If you carry a gun around with you starpped like that without a concealed handgun license your fucked. if it's in your trunk your OK or in your gymbag your fine,but strapped on your body like that your fucked. it's cool for a picture but dont ever go out like that without a concealed handgun license also I hope you bought a 9mm beretta and not a 9mm smith and wesson sigma series. what is brand are you packing there? if it is a S@W sigma 9MM I would take it back!

hey num nuts,

in arizona we dont even need a concealed permit to carry it concealed, as of july 2010. its the wild west. many many immigrants to fend off

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: May 04, 2012, 05:44:47 PM »
hey num nuts,

in arizona we dont even need a concealed permit to carry it concealed, as of july 2010. its the wild west. many many immigrants to fend off

You guys can open carry as well right?  That's bad ass.   :D :D :D

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
« Reply #72 on: May 04, 2012, 06:02:11 PM »
because posting a picture of yourself with a gun on the internet could never go wrong.

::)

hematocritter

• Getbig III
« Reply #73 on: May 04, 2012, 06:13:12 PM »
There was a bunch of people open carrying in CA for a while as a protest.
The cops would freak out and harass them of course. It eventually turned into a bunch of nerds
in suits open carrying unloaded handguns at coffee shops. Gay.

epic_alien

« Reply #74 on: May 04, 2012, 06:49:49 PM »
You guys can open carry as well right?  That's bad ass.   :D :D :D

anybody can open carry, except  in illinois, or california (unloaded), they are hard up democrats in those places

why you would you carry and empty weapon as if its some sort of way to exercise your rights  is beyond me