Author Topic: What motivated the 9/11 hijackers? See testimony most didn't  (Read 1288 times)

vinnydountsnyc

• Getbig III
  • ''Billy is border line retarded'' Colette Nelson
What motivated the 9/11 hijackers? See testimony most didn't
« on: April 27, 2007, 06:32:23 AM »
911 INSIDE JOB !

vikingpower

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
Re: What motivated the 9/11 hijackers? See testimony most didn't
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2007, 06:54:17 AM »
i can think of about 10 reasons off hand

laos
cambodia
vietnam
indonesia
congo
nicaragua
iran
bases in saudi
invasion of iraq + sanctions
chile

all were cases of amreeka usurping a sovereign government because they didnt have amreekan interests in mind and replacing them with a (usually) more brutal and repressive regime as well as providing intelligence that facilitated teh execution of millions of dissodants

getting to your link for a second it is 100% dead on ... as a part jew who spent 3 years working in broadcasting, i can tell you with no uncertainty that JEWS RUN THE MEDIA ... and anything seen as less than 100% support for israel is automatically labelled antisemetic, and thats if it manages to escape the cutting room floor ... when one of their neighbours finally nukes them israelis i will have the biggest fucking celebration ever: those c unts make everyone hate jews (even more)

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2007, 07:19:40 AM »
Ur an idiot
L

vikingpower

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2007, 07:35:05 AM »
possibly, but my IQ is likely 40-50 pts higher than yours so what does that make you?

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2007, 07:42:47 AM »
I'm not getting into a who's dick is bigger contest. The fact that u have to make yourself feel better by posting that explains all i need to know.....
L

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2007, 07:44:06 AM »
possibly, but my IQ is likely 40-50 pts higher than yours so what does that make you?
Aren't you half Jewish Jimmy?  From what I can see is that the terrorists still think the Crusades are going on.  They are fighting "the West" and it's Christian ideals.  ;D
Squishy face retard

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2007, 07:46:55 AM »
If it were up to them we'd all be farming dirt. My hope is we figure out this whole ethenol thing and we can pack up and let them go back to doing just that.
L

vikingpower

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2007, 07:49:38 AM »
Aren't you half Jewish Jimmy?  From what I can see is that the terrorists still think the Crusades are going on.  They are fighting "the West" and it's Christian ideals.  ;D

its not crusades... its resource wars and imperialism

the terrorists are "useful idiots" people propped up by the ISI (at amreekas behest)

egj13

• Getbig III
  • Got life by the balls
« Reply #8 on: April 27, 2007, 11:41:14 AM »
i can think of about 10 reasons off hand

laos
cambodia
vietnam
indonesia
congo
nicaragua
iran
bases in saudi
chile

all were cases of amreeka usurping a sovereign government because they didnt have amreekan interests in mind and replacing them with a (usually) more brutal and repressive regime as well as providing intelligence that facilitated teh execution of millions of dissodants

getting to your link for a second it is 100% dead on ... as a part jew who spent 3 years working in broadcasting, i can tell you with no uncertainty that JEWS RUN THE MEDIA ... and anything seen as less than 100% support for israel is automatically labelled antisemetic, and thats if it manages to escape the cutting room floor ... when one of their neighbours finally nukes them israelis i will have the biggest fucking celebration ever: those c unts make everyone hate jews (even more)

bases in saudi

We didn't usurp anything in Saudi. They let us put up bases there to fight in Kuwait.
So the invasions of Iraq fueled 9/11?

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: April 27, 2007, 11:43:22 AM »
They begged us to base there to defend against Saddam rolling into the oil fields. We stayed to long for Bin laden's likeing......too close to mecca and crap.
L

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #10 on: April 27, 2007, 11:53:37 AM »
its not crusades... its resource wars and imperialism

the terrorists are "useful idiots" people propped up by the ISI (at amreekas behest)

lol..dont ever travel..you'll end up in gitmo mayne..
carpe` vaginum!

vikingpower

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: April 27, 2007, 02:37:26 PM »
bases in saudi

We didn't usurp anything in Saudi. They let us put up bases there to fight in Kuwait.
So the invasions of Iraq fueled 9/11?

i should have put those 2 in antihero list

re saudi what i meant was alot of muslims see amreekan bases in the mecca land as a huge insult

re iraq the first iraq war + sanctions killed about 2.5 m iraqis, the second invasion was obviously
 after the fact but was still taking out a sovereign govnt

you are probably right junaids, but am i wrong? ... im sure you could give us some ISI stories that would make us shit ourselves ... with the amount of opium $$ they launder they are more powerful than the paki govt

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #12 on: April 27, 2007, 08:45:11 PM »
I'm not getting into a who's dick is bigger contest. The fact that u have to make yourself feel better by posting that explains all i need to know.....

That might be a wise decision HH6, ...cause I saw a picture of Jimmy's umm... jimmy... and Oh My!  :-[  :-X
w

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #13 on: April 27, 2007, 08:49:10 PM »
They begged us to base there to defend against Saddam rolling into the oil fields. We stayed to long for Bin laden's likeing......too close to mecca and crap.

Ya, the Saudi's begged you to base there... based on ...yep, you guessed it.... LIES!

you told them you had satellite footage of Iraqi tanks & troops amassed along the Saudi border,
...unfortunately a Russian satellite passing overhead at the same time showed nothing but miles of sand.

Americans take heart, your government doesn't only lie to you, it's willing to do it to their biggest benefactors too
w