Author Topic: Dugdale...  (Read 11762 times)

rockyfortune

• Getbig IV
  • "look, it's the drunk piano player."
Dugdale...
« on: September 27, 2006, 09:45:14 AM »
What's the deal with this guy? I read a story and he is expressing his Christian values and all this Jesus talk and all that...Now, I'm not bodybuilding insider but it's widely known performance enhancing drugs are used in professional bodybuilding...they are illegal in the U.S. also--doesn't this appear a bit hypocritical on his part?  IMO...
footloose and fancy free

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
Re: Dugdale...
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2006, 09:47:20 AM »
He could never enter The Squad family.

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2006, 09:48:10 AM »
What's the deal with this guy? I read a story and he is expressing his Christian values and all this Jesus talk and all that...Now, I'm not bodybuilding insider but it's widely known performance enhancing drugs are used in professional bodybuilding...they are illegal in the U.S. also--doesn't this appear a bit hypocritical on his part?  IMO...

They are legal through prescription!

rockyfortune

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2006, 09:49:44 AM »

I know..but my cockhead doctor won't give me a script for them!
footloose and fancy free

Adam Empire

• Getbig IV
  • Gobias Industries
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2006, 09:50:04 AM »
Does the Bible say anything about Vanity?
Motherboy (the band).

leycus 101

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2006, 09:53:15 AM »
Theres a ton of useless laws in the u.s. and having roids be illegal is one of them.  I wouldn't classify steroids in the same categories as meth, or heroin.  Gods judgement is his judgement and I'm not sure if your qualified to question wheather Dugdale will be condemned for it.
pump'em dump'em

rockyfortune

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2006, 09:57:07 AM »
Theres a ton of useless laws in the u.s. and having roids be illegal is one of them.  I wouldn't classify steroids in the same categories as meth, or heroin.  Gods judgement is his judgement and I'm not sure if your qualified to question wheather Dugdale will be condemned for it.

who says i need to be qualified to do anything...i'm making a statement of opinion.
footloose and fancy free

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #7 on: September 27, 2006, 10:04:24 AM »
you guys are nitpicking, so he says stuff about the bible, BFD.  I know he has a set of values and If I believe them, great, if not, great.  He's a little more vocal about  it than some others but I've never heard him say a word about it, I've heard people bitching about it more than anything else.  At least he's doing something positive, is it hypocritical?  I don't know...I think the bible says don't judge unless you are judged so I'll leave it at that.  Bottom line is I could care less what he believes in or what he says.  He seems like a stand up guy to me and he's always been cool to me when I've communicated with him here.  I don't persecute people for doing roids and I'm not gonna do it for believing in christ, live and let live.
nasser=piece of shit

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: September 27, 2006, 10:04:58 AM »
Our reigning mr O is a devout christian that obviously indulges in perf-enhancing, growth-inducing substances. Also he was a cop while obviously on the juice.
Those could be considered hypocritical, but its a means to an end.
At least hes not pushing them, just taking.

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #9 on: September 27, 2006, 10:07:40 AM »
Does the Bible say anything about Vanity?

Yes it does! But at the same time, this is how he makes his living and provides for his family!

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: September 27, 2006, 10:10:23 AM »
It's also illegal in some towns to have sex with your wife on Sundays. Does that mean all Christians are commiting a sin by breaking this law? Sugar serves no good purpose in the human body as well as many of substances that are legal and accepted. Does this mean it is OK do eat them because they are legal? How bout cigarettes?  Mans laws and Gods laws are two different things.

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #11 on: September 27, 2006, 10:13:11 AM »
Sugar serves no good purpose in the human body .

Huh??

rockyfortune

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: September 27, 2006, 10:13:53 AM »
It's also illegal in some towns to have sex with your wife on Sundays. Does that mean all Christians are commiting a sin by breaking this law? Sugar serves no good purpose in the human body as well as many of substances that are legal and accepted. Does this mean it is OK do eat them because they are legal? How bout cigarettes?  Mans laws and Gods laws are two different things.

So god's laws make it ok to use performance enhancers? i'm thinking that most christians would say following god's laws meant also following the laws of man too.
footloose and fancy free

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: September 27, 2006, 10:14:25 AM »
Yes it does! But at the same time, this is how he makes his living and provides for his family!

Hey if you gotta shave your whole body, oil yourself up, put some pigment-inducing shit all over yourself, and stand in front of hundreds of people in a garment smaller than your regular underwear, to put food on your family's table,then so be it.
A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do...

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #14 on: September 27, 2006, 10:15:28 AM »
if using roids is the worst thing he's done in his life I'm pretty sure God's gonna go easy on him when the time comes....
nasser=piece of shit

rockyfortune

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: September 27, 2006, 10:19:09 AM »

Hey if you gotta shave your whole body, oil yourself up, put some pigment-inducing shit all over yourself, and stand in front of hundreds of people in a garment smaller than your regular underwear, to put food on your family's table,then so be it.

he seems like a sensible dude..i don't think he NEEDS to do this for living...hey--shoot me--i just look for some consistency in character that's all...
footloose and fancy free

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #16 on: September 27, 2006, 10:19:56 AM »

Thats what I'm saying.....as long as it isn't illegal!

rockyfortune

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: September 27, 2006, 10:33:53 AM »

why is it, sean ray get flamed on here when he appears hypocritical but when a valid point about dugdale being hypocritcal is made, it becomes nitpicking?
footloose and fancy free

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #18 on: September 27, 2006, 10:35:01 AM »

::)

buying and using steroids IS illegal.

Mike

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: September 27, 2006, 10:35:34 AM »

I only follow Miller Lite's Man Laws...sorry.

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
  • TAKE YO FUCKING JACKET WIT YA
« Reply #20 on: September 27, 2006, 10:36:59 AM »
Illegality and immorality are often completely unrelated.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: September 27, 2006, 10:40:54 AM »

So god's laws make it ok to use performance enhancers? i'm thinking that most christians would say following god's laws meant also following the laws of man too.

As long as it doesn't go against Gods law. Man's laws are not based on what God wants!

Condor

• Getbig IV
  • Work Hard, Play Hard
« Reply #22 on: September 27, 2006, 10:47:23 AM »
I think the point here is that a juicing bodybuilder is not your typical bible-toter.  In this society, steroids have been condemned by the law and by the majority of the population.  Mores and Folkways do come in to play regarding a country's laws.  If the general population as well as the law itself does not accept steroids, it is probably safe to assume that most christian religions do not either.  Furthermore, from my experience in religion (protestant), it is widely known that one of the first rules is to respect the laws of man first and foremost.

rockyfortune

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: September 27, 2006, 11:23:00 AM »
As long as it doesn't go against Gods law. Man's laws are not based on what God wants!

Check out the ten commandments before you say man's laws aren't based on god's laws...there is a one or two that talk about not stealing and not killing.
footloose and fancy free

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #24 on: September 27, 2006, 11:27:49 AM »

NO DOCTOR WOULD EVER PRESCRIBE THEM FOR THIS USE.