Author Topic: What color trunks?  (Read 27930 times)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
Re: What color trunks?
« Reply #50 on: July 31, 2015, 12:34:05 PM »
when people diet for a show they tend to get leaner as the show approaches.

maybe you do it differently.
or maybe you misjudge cause you are clueless

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #51 on: July 31, 2015, 12:39:47 PM »
i can't keep up with the beard clean,full,black ,gone ,back ,trimmed it changes day to day ,,when is the show?

Simple Simon

« Reply #52 on: July 31, 2015, 12:52:27 PM »
i can't keep up with the beard clean,full,black ,gone ,back ,trimmed it changes day to day ,,when is the show?
8th August

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #53 on: July 31, 2015, 12:59:51 PM »
8th August
9 days and he's ripped ,in next 9 days with last few manipulations,water and diuretics'if using'we'll see,those poses he just posted show few area which shpuld detail in next few days or closer to show like outer pec line 'side chest is still holding something around edges'twisting shot all delts and arms /upper back is there ,just that last skin on muscle'wrap'that comes when u nail 'peak'its tough,,he's been in shape since april ,long time to be 'offseason'as he put it..

Simple Simon

« Reply #54 on: July 31, 2015, 01:09:32 PM »
9 days and he's ripped ,in next 9 days with last few manipulations,water and diuretics'if using'we'll see,those poses he just posted show few area which shpuld detail in next few days or closer to show like outer pec line 'side chest is still holding something around edges'twisting shot all delts and arms /upper back is there ,just that last skin on muscle'wrap'that comes when u nail 'peak'its tough,,he's been in shape since april ,long time to be 'offseason'as he put it..
He could have done in 4 weeks what its took him 4 months to do.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #55 on: July 31, 2015, 01:17:13 PM »
He could have done in 4 weeks what its took him 4 months to do.
well we don't know what condition or what he looked like totally prior to the 'offseason'thread or time line to that point,i think he posted a pic 'white,small,soft,and bam the 'here i am thread..hopefully he has a good class and at least enough competitiors to be judged against,,

Simple Simon

« Reply #56 on: July 31, 2015, 01:26:53 PM »
well we don't know what condition or what he looked like totally prior to the 'offseason'thread or time line to that point,i think he posted a pic 'white,small,soft,and bam the 'here i am thread..hopefully he has a good class and at least enough competitiors to be judged against,,
He has been on around 2gms of gear for almost 9 months.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #57 on: July 31, 2015, 01:35:28 PM »
well once he's done with this,he stated he wants to do a proper offseason to see where he can take it,so i guess he stay on over a yr and more,,maybe he will be romanian national champ some day..

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: August 02, 2015, 06:59:08 AM »
Nj said it first  ;D

Many people, I have noticed, mistake water for fat. To illustrate this, I woke up yesterday 9 lbs lighter than I was going to bed. Getting rid of the water reveals what is underneath. In my case all else was constant the body just adjusted itself.

Also, there is a direct  corelation between your state of mind and the body. Resentment, anger and wifhheld emotions translate into bloating and water retention.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: August 02, 2015, 07:00:46 AM »
you have zero clue what or how much I take  :)

So you could stfu  :-*

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: August 02, 2015, 07:02:41 AM »
it is a national level show.. top 5 would be an accomplishment.. no novice stuff here

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: August 02, 2015, 07:09:50 AM »
so I could have done this in 4 weeks according to this idiot (here's me at the 4 month mark)

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: August 02, 2015, 07:12:16 AM »
it is a national level show.. top 5 would be an accomplishment.. no novice stuff here

Are you competing in a drug tested show, or not tested? 

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #63 on: August 02, 2015, 08:26:12 AM »
Nj said it first  ;D

Many people, I have noticed, mistake water for fat. To illustrate this, I woke up yesterday 9 lbs lighter than I was going to bed. Getting rid of the water reveals what is underneath. In my case all else was constant the body just adjusted itself.

Also, there is a direct  corelation between your state of mind and the body. Resentment, anger and wifhheld emotions translate into bloating and water retention.

Where does 9 lbs go overnight? That's more than a gallon of water.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: August 02, 2015, 09:14:16 AM »
Are you competing in a drug tested show, or not tested? 
what is the point of your question? Really

First two shows are not tested and thenationals there is a possibility to be picked for testing

Simple Simon

« Reply #65 on: August 02, 2015, 09:15:06 AM »
Nj said it first  ;D

You are going downhill pretty fast
You are going to be 160 at best onstage the rate you are smoothing out and shrinking

You looked much better two months ago.

Simple Simon

« Reply #66 on: August 02, 2015, 09:16:03 AM »
Where does 9 lbs go overnight? That's more than a gallon of water.

He just writes things down without thinking.

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: August 02, 2015, 10:04:21 AM »
what is the point of your question? Really

First two shows are not tested and thenationals there is a possibility to be picked for testing

Just curious if you're prepping for the possibility of getting tested, and what sort of competition you'd be up against.  Nothing more, nothing less. 

Simple Simon

« Reply #68 on: August 02, 2015, 10:06:21 AM »
you have zero clue what or how much I take  :)

So you could stfu  :-*

You told everyone, have you forgotten?

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: August 02, 2015, 10:12:57 AM »
Just curious if you're prepping for the possibility of getting tested, and what sort of competition you'd be up against.  Nothing more, nothing less. 
if they pick u ..test positive..2 years suspension for nationals.. No biggie. Better shows untested ..

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: August 02, 2015, 10:30:06 AM »
if they pick u ..test positive..2 years suspension for nationals.. No biggie. Better shows untested ..

I doubt they will pick you for testing.  I don't think you have anything to worry about. 

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: August 02, 2015, 10:49:01 AM »
I doubt they will pick you for testing.  I don't think you have anything to worry about. 

LOL!!!
No shit huh... But they often pick the guy who looks the most natty to test as they know that person won't win anyway and that way "testing" was done.

So I guess not only will he not place anywhere significant, if he does place, it will be taken away and labeled a cheater.

Good luck stick boy!!!
?

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #72 on: August 02, 2015, 11:30:13 AM »
Sev used to have great lines in his quads, he's lean but the lines have vanished?

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: August 02, 2015, 12:05:34 PM »
LOL!!!
No shit huh... But they often pick the guy who looks the most natty to test as they know that person won't win anyway and that way "testing" was done.

So I guess not only will he not place anywhere significant, if he does place, it will be taken away and labeled a cheater.

Good luck stick boy!!!
last year they picked two 1st places, 1 3rd place and a 6thplace

Just be quiet you have zero knowlegde just guessing

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: August 02, 2015, 12:30:56 PM »
good luck sev

ignore the creepy stalking
T