Author Topic: DUDE IS THIS REALLY NECESSARY  (Read 3992 times)

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
Re: DUDE IS THIS REALLY NECESSARY
« Reply #25 on: April 19, 2007, 07:50:43 PM »
i can imagine the poor skinny beginners getting to the gym after watching this dvd, with straps, gloves, wife beater with a bulldog printed on it, and feeling incredibly powerful cause they just drank a glass of weight gainer with some creatine in it...

the guys in this video are the epithome of the retarded meathead, and give us all people who enjoy lifting weights for health a terrible image.

Amen!

Everytime I see that clip, I just shake my head at the stupidity displayed in that video...........

"Hardcore buddy"  ::)
HAHA, RON.....

leonp1981

• Getbig IV
  • mmmmm....
« Reply #26 on: April 19, 2007, 08:43:25 PM »
There's is no need to behave like that in the gym.  The stupid thing is if a couple of smaller / less famous guys came in and started acting like that, they'd be thrown straight out.

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #27 on: April 19, 2007, 09:35:49 PM »

yep. that would be just as hilarious as watching fedor or liddell onstage in trunks posing next to branch. whats your point??

I made my point above dick-hole...read it.  Also, what's the point of getting HUGE?  Serious question.  Why get that big?
w

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #28 on: April 20, 2007, 12:23:15 AM »
No, it's not necessary to act like an asshole in the gym.  Understand, most guys who's sole ambition in life is to take massive amounts of drugs and pose for other men, aren't what you would call...civilized or intelligent.

Ouch!

That's gonna leave a mark.

Croatch, I hope you're ready for the "ire" of the muscle worshippers here........
HAHA, RON.....

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #29 on: April 20, 2007, 05:44:27 AM »
Great analogy.  I think I need to hide my "Behind the Firehouse" mag behind my bed..a.haha
I'm just pointing out that it is not necessary to throw weights like an idiot.  I continued on and explained the type of person who devotes their life to ingesting massive amounts of drugs and how they usually aren't the brightest or most civilized.  It's a pretty accurate statement.  Whether I endorse drug use or not, is irrelevant.
Stick to the topic at hand, it works better like that.
Hope this helps.I have many posts not mentioning drugs, look them up.  In fact, I didn't even mention the middle aged beast I saw yesterday at my gym with his monster 16" guns on gear...ahha  working out with his partner in an ultra white tight under armour shirt thinking, "God, I'm a bodybuilder now!! haha  God, I love these guys.  Simply sad people...ahah
I need to get a shirt made to keep these clowns in check.  More people should wear natural shirts who are natural (sorry, clean/drug free for all the term hounds).  Sorry, but I'd feel like a complete assclown, if someone dusted me and they took nothing, meanwhile I was on a ton of shit...haha Pathetic man.
There you go PB, another Croatch classic.  You ask, you get...haha

The natural board is a great place for you to hang out then, isn't it? Either that or write a whole new set of commandments according to your beliefs since you think you have the right to comment and judge other peple's decisions.

PB

Bigger Business

• Getbig V
  • FKN Gym Wear
« Reply #30 on: April 20, 2007, 06:00:16 AM »
I hated every second of that clip

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
  • There's no Kayfabe in the business anymore.
« Reply #31 on: April 20, 2007, 07:17:25 AM »
There's is no need to behave like that in the gym.  The stupid thing is if a couple of smaller / less famous guys came in and started acting like that, they'd be thrown straight out.

I agrree 100%